Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,063 comments
hello,
I have a big problem, the game crashes without Content manager finding the solution.
Last night I did a race on Road America with the 911 RSR, I go back today without changing anything and the game crashes.
Another race on Jacarepagua with the BTCC Vauxhall and the game crashes too! The game loads up to the garage but as soon as I want to drive it crashes.
Try with the GT4 Mustang and the Mini JCW, it does the same.
I made a test on Jacarepagua with a BMW 2800, there I can drive but the mirrors don't work (the virtual one is activated but is not visible and with those of the car you can't see anything. see the photo).
I reinstalled version 1.60 of Custom Shaders Patch but it doesn't change anything.
If you could help me, thank you. It's really strange that some cars work (even badly) and others don't.

edit : i try a race with the BMW 2800 and the game crashes ! :confused:

mirror.jpg

Last edited:
"They" posted a lot of preview versions of the track over the last few months in hopes of getting this sort of feedback before the final release. ;)

If it's that bothersome there's no real harm in a 1.01 release to lift the brightness a bit, or if somebody was bothered enough they could adjust the CSP config to their satisfaction. I'm necessarily constrained by my display hardware, AC mods+configuration, and my own sense of the relative brightness of things, so the more the merrier...
Further to my answer yesterday I've finally got to the bottom of this. I posted in your track thread at RD too.
Apologies, it seems there was a conflict between the time of year set in CM and Sol config. I normally race in June but for some reason - not knowingly done by me, I swear - the date got changed to February, which makes everything a LOT darker. No idea how or why it changed, but having two independent controllers to set the date probably isn't a good idea I guess.
I said I was sure OMP looked normal before, and that explains it. It's so hard knowing if visuals remain constant with new CSP and Sol updates, and if they don't, what's causing it. Glad to get to the bottom of this one. Apologies again if it's wasted your time.

If anyone else is suddenly experiencing dark tracks, check that the date hasn't been altered without your knowledge. It could be something that simple.

Hello

This version may be too adhesive on the road, next I will improve the suspension hardness and tire grip, but now you can test the final beta version.

Honda Civic EG6 K20 SPOON

View media item 68849
acrm_honda_civic_eg6_spoon.rar - 90.3 MB

If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).
Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.:cheers:

How to tell you thank you????? Never raced on Suzuka (Absolutely amazing) i don't like too long circuit but this one it's fabulous with this little beast a very very pleasure to race.

Put this replay inside this path below and remove .txt extension:

C:\Users\YOUR USER\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay

A tribute to @JakubP ;-))

2:34:021

Attachments

• acrm_honda_civic_eg6_spoon_rt_suzuka__2_34_021_Tony.acreplay.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hello

This version may be too adhesive on the road, next I will improve the suspension hardness and tire grip, but now you can test the final beta version.

Honda Civic EG6 K20 SPOON

View media item 68849
acrm_honda_civic_eg6_spoon.rar - 90.3 MB

If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).
Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.:cheers:
AI cars seem a little reluctant to drive their cars. Shift-up rev setting might need looking at? ;)

edit: found the latest version of this track...everything is fine now:).
Thx!

Attachments

• hockenheim.jpg
    hockenheim.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Thank you this mod become better and better ...
I noticed there is several problems with textures (I suppose mapping is missing) :

View attachment 963880 View attachment 963881View attachment 963882View attachment 963886
View attachment 963887

ok , problem solved

@Shokeus

I don't know what happens... inside 3dsmax animation it's perfect I create car_wiper.kanim importing only exported objects inside kseditor then I recreate your car .nk5 then it seems that kseditor loose some AO map?!?!? I don't know then inside Assetto Corsa arm wiper it's ok but wiper frame not ok.

Here they are exported objects that you need to merge inside your project and wiper animation created inside 3dsmax with 40 fps in loop way at steps of 5 with wiper going forward and back.

car_wiper.FBX
https://mega.nz/file/sJ0giIQK#Nw_i8M9YZpmYVYulrpoZ1yb1oVvbLN0sejhCwDirhoU

car_wiper.xaf
https://mega.nz/file/QdlEVSqJ#WucGJovSt-3Fp9NZmPXjhZeBh-G4kirDwHyMQUxNd10

P.S:
I've created sub parts from your original object "WIPER_LODA"

unfortunately I can not help you on this point , thanks to you

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
Bathurst and Suzuka are out of this world conversions and will be my most used tracks in simracing for years to come, so it's probably a good thing that my only complaint is a problem with the original 3d models.

Every wall opening is closed with bright orange jersey barriers, which is unrealistic but not really noticeable while driving. However Bathurst uses them to replace sections of missing wall which annoys the hell out of me, and Suzuka has some right next to the chicane.

I don't think any of them belong and would appreciate even a 0.1fps increase from their eradication.

wall1.jpg
wall2.jpg
wall3.jpg
wall4.jpg
wall6.jpg
wall5.jpg

First test ....

Nice nice and nice! @Shokeus I've tried this, simple unpacked 961 with CM Custom showroom and recreated .kn5 with kseditor it loose something during conversion, are you applying texture or something else with CM Custom showroom? Just to understand If I'm missing something... also textures on gauges become black. Anyway I'll continue try to understand how obtain correct wiper animation.

Last edited:
Just looking for ideas here, I noticed a couple days ago I seemed to have lost a lot of FPS compare to maybe just a month back. At first I thought it was to do with the grid size or just the skins being loaded then I loaded an event I ran a few weeks ago with no issue and it was showing the same thing. I rolled back my CSP version and setting as well and seems to be the same. Running the built in benchmarking doesn't seem to show the same issue....I wonder what could be the cause....

Last edited:
I'll have a look at this

Se if I can't fix... Why are you that close to that wall though... :confused:
@Jimlloyd
Hey Jim, I deliberately ran into the wall here at a more acute angle than normal for the proper racing line there, but I think the fake wall may jut out a bit further later into the corner. I’ll see if I can replicate better. It’s not too bad but I’ve been on hot laps and then clipped the false wall which I would have otherwise been able to complete. I have checked a few of the other walls and they seem fine.

I was happy and grateful to see the Mexico 66 track from RF2. Pre-1985 Hermanos Rodriguez is one of my favourite tracks, one I was pretty successful at in my GPL league 20 years ago. But one thing really bugs me about all these versions is that the white painted tyres which form a barrier at points around the track are far too small. They look like they’ve come off wheelbarrows or something. I just drove a Lotus 33 out to one of the tyres, got out and compared the Lotus’s front tyre with the white ones. It’s huge in comparison, which isn’t right (see attached photo). How difficult would it be to swap out all those objects for ones more true to scale?

DB72B303-69E7-4BA6-975E-34096E8A311E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reboot Team.. Suzuka is AWESOME! Been hitting that track like a mine worker hitting the brothel on payday.
Favorite combo now for Suzuka and the RSS FOrmula Hybrid 2019.

Does anyone know if any "full pack" Formula 1/2 series exist, all the 19XX- 20XX cars in pack, like the Lemans one?

Just looking for ideas here, I noticed a couple days ago I seemed to have lost a lot of FPS compare to maybe just a month back. At first I thought it was to do with the grid size or just the skins being loaded then I loaded an event I ran a few weeks ago with no issue and it was showing the same thing. I rolled back my CSP version and setting as well and seems to be the same. Running the built in benchmarking doesn't seem to show the same issue....I wonder what could be the cause....
Give this a go if you haven't already.

Mexico66 ... didnt try it, yet.. but I have a Q.

Are the half-tire barriers "cement filled walls" or something else?

In all sims based on GMotor2 tire barriers were filled with concrete *Keimola and Riverside as well as Mexico, and would cause immediate race ending damage. For example, the Keimola I am working on is using other effects to create realistic style half-tire tracklimit barriers

Reboot Team.. Suzuka is AWESOME! Been hitting that track like a mine worker hitting the brothel on payday.
Favorite combo now for Suzuka and the RSS FOrmula Hybrid 2019.

Does anyone know if any "full pack" Formula 1/2 series exist, all the 19XX- 20XX cars in pack, like the Lemans one?
Well not exactly a pack, but this is basically one of few f1 races I like running. F1 2000 from RSS, with this comunity pack of skins for the season

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2000-community-skinpack.24605/

The other is similar, also not a full set of cars, but there are two amazing cars from VRC for the 2005 season, the Benetton and the Mclaren (both free) and in RD there are skins for the other cars:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vrc-r25-f1-2005-skinpack.30478/

There are also a '97 and' 07 double car packs from VRC, that are not bad, but IMO not as good, as the before mentioned.

Last edited:
Mexico66 ... didnt try it, yet.. but I have a Q.

Are the half-tire barriers "cement filled walls" or something else?

In all sims based on GMotor2 tire barriers were filled with concrete *Keimola and Riverside as well as Mexico, and would cause immediate race ending damage. For example, the Keimola I am working on is using other effects to create realistic style half-tire tracklimit barriers

Yes they were filled with cement at Mexico as far as I know

EDIT: Now I think about it, I don’t know where I got this information. They are clearly cemented in to the trackside, but it makes no sense that they were entirely filled with cement (and tricky to do as well). Concreted in at that depth they would make strong, shock absorbing barriers if the part above the ground was just painted rubber. I think I may have been taken in by the cement lie ;)

Last edited:
I think it's pity to work on a 80 GTO because we have already 2 good mods about this car (especialy one from VRC).

it’s for a future championship, you need both cars 100% competitive , what is sorely lacking in AC ...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back