- 1,461

- Italy
Hello!
Here are a couple of my works. I converted the track with rFactor2 (Nevsky Ring), the car (LADA Revolution) was first made for Race07, then I converted it for Assetto Corsa.
Now I am doing it from scratch, trying to recreate it as accurately as possible. Physics is 99% ready. For 3D modeling of the car I made a scan of it. (Now on the car from the new only disks))
Sorry for the translation, I do not speak English)
View attachment 963932
![]()
Looks already really good @Andkorot, thanks for sharing it! Any chance you can add in the next update (if planned) a separate objects for light bulbs detached from the pole itself with a proper material name in order to be able to make a proper and a good ext_config with working light?
I made one, but some objects use the same name of the lights and i can't make the bulb gets proper illumination due to the fact the whole pole would be completely illuminated as a bulb
Thanks for your work and welcome