- 107

- Netherlands
@JakubP wondering if you could add AO to that Haval X7 mod, although Chinese cars suck, it's still cool we are finally getting decent quality mods for them.
No need to add AO. It already has it.
@JakubP wondering if you could add AO to that Haval X7 mod, although Chinese cars suck, it's still cool we are finally getting decent quality mods for them.
I'm not using SOL. I don't even use CSP, I just have it installed. SweetFx only works in Force 32 bit, that's why I'm using it, but that's not the problem.
In fact I've just tried it out, the car model itself is the problem.
I've had a different version of the GT63S which had the wrong wheels and other bugs, and I used it's config for this model and the game still crashed. So the problem definitely lies within the .kn5 file.
I've tried to import it into 3DSimED and it worked perfectly, I can see everything there. Like I've mentioned it works in the showroom too, so I really don't know what the problem is...
EDIT:
Tried both the standard and the tuned version of the new one. None of them work. Although since it has the same model, that's not that surprising.
@SgtKanyo
amg_logo.dds, doooops.dds, exi.dds, grey.dds, and seatbelt.dds, seem to actually be .png files so will need renaming or converting.
logo.jpg, I'm not sure .jpg files are supported.
caliper_color.dds, will only open as a .jpg but I'm not sure what format it really is.
Export to .fbx with CM then open in ksEditor, convert and rename files as necessary and make sure ksEditor is referencing them and see how you go.
You could try the DB1/DB1s on assettoland which were done by smallblockhero update by Velo. I've never personally download them so don't how good they physics are.
Chivas Autoart is working on a 2005-2006 season GT500 cars
It's on Alpha right now. Here is the S N O R K E L G A N G NSX
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hang on a cotton pickin' minute!! can CSP be installed without CM?I'm sorry I don'T understand.
Plus I don't have CM and I don't intend to use it.
I don't quite understand what's the problem with .dds and .png files. Lots of cars are using it.
I'm sorry I don'T understand.
Plus I don't have CM and I don't intend to use it.
I don't quite understand what's the problem with .dds and .png files. Lots of cars are using it.
The Type-C port is to be used with the Oculus Link cable to connect the Quest/Quest 2 and use it as a PC HMDNew NVIDIA cards are going away from Type-C again unfortunately.
He's back!!View attachment 966371
AUTODROMO INTERNACIONAL VELOPARK 2.0
Autodromo Internacional Velopark - Version 2.0
Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth
CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New curb, sponsor boards, people and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file
CHANGELOG 2.0
- New conversion from scratch
- Reworked trees
- New horizon
- Update of textures and materials
- Performance optimization
- Update of extension file
- New layout (Standard)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z46ss889all8ift/vhe_velopark_2.0.rar/file
NOTES:
-DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION
-VAO NOT INCLUDED
I meant by the LMP1 DBR1-2 aka the Aston Martin lola.
Now this looks promising, I can't wait for the 350z to finally come then we'd pretty much have all the cars in the game in different spec.
I ran CSP without CM for ages.Hang on a cotton pickin' minute!! can CSP be installed without CM?
I'm sorry I don'T understand.
Plus I don't have CM and I don't intend to use it.
I don't quite understand what's the problem with .dds and .png files. Lots of cars are using it.
Hang on a cotton pickin' minute!! can CSP be installed without CM?
1. get content manager (free version doesn´t even cost a quid)
2. install latest csp (can be done within CM)
3. install latest SOL (version 1.6 from RD will do the job)
Everything solved then.
mer_amggt4_18_symbols_diff.dds and, mer_amggt4_18_doortags_diff.dds, whilst .dds files have been saved in DX10 (BC7) which I also suspect is unsupported.
anyone know specifically which porshe this is? and is it in AC? (i think its a porsche?)
View attachment 966258
Wait so even SOL is a requirement for this car?
I really don't wish to install now 2 mods for 1 mod. It's getting ridiculous.
If it 100% solves the issue, I might install it, but if I have to keep using CSP too, then I won't care.
I don't know if those formats wouldn't be supported, then it wouldn't work for any of you. Remember that you guys didn't modify anything, just installed the car.
I don't understand what's wrong with csp. And no, SOL isn't probably needed since it has nothing to do with car mods but I still will probably never get why not using CM, CSP and SOLWait so even SOL is a requirement for this car?
I really don't wish to install now 2 mods for 1 mod. It's getting ridiculous.
If it 100% solves the issue, I might install it, but if I have to keep using CSP too, then I won't care.
I don't know if those formats wouldn't be supported, then it wouldn't work for any of you. Remember that you guys didn't modify anything, just installed the car.
Again though, I'm pretty sure everything done here could have been accomplished with a config file for CSP instead of releasing a whole new track.
I really don´t know if SOL is necessary to keep that AMG running but it seems this is becoming life threatening for you so I just wanted to give you some hints to experience the full AC galore. It´s all free and doesn´t hurt so I don´t understand the problem at all.
__EASY__ often manages to decrease the size of the .kn5-files in his releases. I don't know how big is the difference after CM-compression, but for those with a finite SSD-capacity this can be a seen as a reason for releasing the whole track instead of just configs.
@SgtKanyo
If you use Reshade (same as SweetFX), you can run 64bit.
I have a simple install if you need it
Because in 2020 no one still uses vanilla game so everything is adapted for csp and the many new features. How does csp make the game blurry? You can also get better graphics results with csp and a good ppfilter than with reshade and without losing as many framesSorry I meant to say ReShade. I'm using ReShade and it doesn't seem to work in 64 bit for me. But still having CSP enabled, removes the classic "photo mode" app makes the whole game blurry plus forces light settings that changes the light intensity. For example I set up my braking lights based on the vanilla game, since you have to adjust mods to the vanilla game, not to a mod.
For example let's imagine you have your own private rain CSP with features that can enable car light refraction, that makes your car look like a real car with your settings. But other people won't have your settings, so the car you've just made based on your settings will look like a dog turd in vanilla game.