- 274

- Turkey
There are little to no changes since 2017. The facelifted 2017 GTR is available.
Yes thank you . I installed a 2017 model, but the dashboard was not showing the speed of the vehicle correctly
There are little to no changes since 2017. The facelifted 2017 GTR is available.
Yep, I wasn't very happy having my name mentioned in reaction to a polite first post either. I ignored it at the time but Daan has drawn attention to it by quoting it, so I feel the need to respond as well.I don't know why my name is here, in the first place.
I never, never!!! Said or asked for contributions in firts posts from new members!
What I have always said or asked from new members, was a first post polite, at least with a 'hi' or 'hello'!
That was what I only asked for.
Stop posting comments naming me please. I never did it about noone. I demand the same.
thank you.
There's already one of those out there too. It's on the shelf next to CrewChief.
EDIT: Have you heard of this thing called Google? You just enter the search terms 'assetto corsa truck racing' and then see all sorts of crazy answers to your question. It's like magic!
No what I mean is the car mods should be optimized for the vanilla AC
The main problem is you think I'm anti CSP. I'm not, like I've mentioned it is an amazing mod that brings night time to AC, where even the developers said "no no it can't be done, because AC has only 1 light source, the sun".Please explain to me why anyone would use "vanilla AC" in 2020?
AC, with CM, CSP and SOL is better in any and every way, looks better, better optimized, even FFB is better.
Please enlighten me, I have a very hard time understanding your anti CM, CSP, SOL position.
All vanilla ac cars works even better with csp, which also automatically downloads for you the configs in case there are avaliable so that's not right, all mods work with csp while not all mods work without.You take 1 car mod that is optimized for mod A, then the next day you have a different car mod from another modder that is optimized for mod B. There's your problem, now you cannot use both of those mods
This doesn't make sense, why would be a modder lazy for ADDING more features which take time, I think it's exactly the opposite, I mean, you are lazy enough not to download a mod soThere no other reason not to optimise your mods to vanilla game other than being lazy.
It's not a complete mess at all, there are literally boxes to tick and you can also share and load premade configuration, I could give you mine in one click.CSP is just not enough, like you said you still need to set it up, which is a complete mess
You don't necessarily need SOL to make your game look good, CSP has its own weather implementation and some filters are specifically made for that. All SOL versions do the exact same thing, they are just updates, get the latest one. Not sure what you mean by track light settings? configs? Those are automatically downloaded if you have cm and csp, tracks that don't work with sol are usually just really old mods, every new track or vanilla ac content works fine.And if you really want to make your AC look good, you first need CSP, then you need SOL, then you need a different version of SOL that enables time changing and weather changing, and then you have the ppfilters and let's not forget about the track light settings,
Latest CSP is 47.2 MB to download, not sure where those GBs come from honestly. And "adjusting" csp features to vanilla game it's just not possible. How in the world is that lazyness? I don't get it, you just can't. Everything csp offers is an overhaul of vanilla ac, pbr for example cannot work on vanilla, nothing to do about that, and a car without it will never look better than a car that has it, so again, no reason to make stuff for vanilla ac that would look worse.while you end up with a game that was released 30 GBs and is now 150 GBs. It's just overcomplicated for what reason? The reason is lazyness, when you can't be bothered to adjust your car to the vanilla base game.
![]()
https://sharemods.com/nu1yxmefz675/toyota_supra_jgtc.rar.html
Guys and gals, anyone know if there are skins floating around somewhere for this Supra? I have no idea where I got it from.
Please explain to me why anyone would use "vanilla AC" in 2020?
AC, with CM, CSP and SOL is better in any and every way, looks better, better optimized, even FFB is better.
Please enlighten me, I have a very hard time understanding your anti CM, CSP, SOL position.
Hi, I have all SGT stuff from Chivas, Malagoli, URD etc., but this is the nicest early SGT Supra I've been able to find so far. I just don't have any skins for it, so can't really race it. Yeah I'm weird in that way.Hey welcome to the forum they are lot of pages of mods to go through. To help you out have look at this website where a lot pervious generations SuperGT cars done by a SuperGT modding team Including the 2005 TOYOTA JZA80 GT500.
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home
No one ever said that you ask for contributions in first posts from new members, not at all. No idea why daan wrote that.I don't know why my name is here, in the first place.
I never, never!!! Said or asked for contributions in firts posts from new members!
What I have always said or asked from new members, was a first post polite, at least with a 'hi' or 'hello'!
That was what I only asked for.
Stop posting comments naming me please. I never did it about noone. I demand the same.
thank you.
The nicest Supra apart from Chivas' JZA80, that is. I'm a car mod hoarder.Hi, I have all SGT stuff from Chivas, Malagoli, URD etc., but this is the nicest early SGT Supra I've been able to find so far. I just don't have any skins for it, so can't really race it. Yeah I'm weird in that way.Thanks for the effort anyway. 👍
Is sector timing working on A to B tracks?
Anyone knows of a hill climb track where sector timing is actually working?
All I find are tracks with no sector times at all or
first and only sector time is the same than the total time.
Also at Kunos Trento Bondone it's like that.
Is there another way getting sector times than with: AC_TIME_0_L, AC_TIME_0_R, AC_TIME_1_L, AC_TIME_1_R ...
Hi, I have all SGT stuff from Chivas, Malagoli, URD etc., but this is the nicest early SGT Supra I've been able to find so far. I just don't have any skins for it, so can't really race it. Yeah I'm weird in that way.Thanks for the effort anyway. 👍
I don't know why my name is here, in the first place.
I never, never!!! Said or asked for contributions in firts posts from new members!
What I have always said or asked from new members, was a first post polite, at least with a 'hi' or 'hello'!
That was what I only asked for.
Stop posting comments naming me please. I never did it about noone. I demand the same.
thank you.
Yep, I wasn't very happy having my name mentioned in reaction to a polite first post either. I ignored it at the time but Daan has drawn attention to it by quoting it, so I feel the need to respond as well.
I don't think anyone here expects first time posters to contribute before receiving help, but by the same token there used to be a glut of quite rude and abrupt first-time posts demanding reuploads or links without so much as a polite hello. I'd still object to those types of posts (if we still got them - they are thankfully rare nowadays) based on the lack of common courtesy shown, but the one that triggered the two posts that Daan rather overreacted to (IMO) did not fall into that category. Of course new members are always very welcome here, but rudeness and entitlement in first posts might not be well received by some members.
Treat others how you would like to be treated, I guess.
Hello everyone, I have never posted on this forum but I hope you can help me in my search. I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a download link for the ferrari sf90 stradale? Thank you in advance
That seems to be the case, it also had outdated tires and crappy sounds, if I do recall correctly. Oh well, seems like I have to learn myself how to paint skins.I'm same when come to cars has a skin modder myself I don't understand why car modders don't make full skins when they release they mods. That particle supra looks like unfinish project has it hasn't got a working digital dash or shift lights.
I agree with you both 100%. If you have all the skins of the season, the feeling is much more immersive. While we are on the subject, today I finally finished creating (2) and adapting (4) skins, so we will have a grid of all 24 skins for the 2010 GT1 season. Now comes the hard part. I acquired actual data for the cars from that season (specs) and the cars are so far off from each other, it's not even funny (how a Nissan GT-R could run within a second or two to Maserati MC12 on all different layouts is beyond me). But I've been fiddling with these for weeks now and I am making progress. I want to BOP them, for my v2 pack release, so they run lap times close, or exactly as they did IRL on each and every track (without compromising the specs of the cars). Still a way to go though (3 cars down, 3 to go). Release of complete pack probably next week:I'm same when come to cars has a skin modder myself I don't understand why car modders don't make full skins when they release they mods. That particle supra looks like unfinish project has it hasn't got a working digital dash or shift lights.
I agree with you both 100%. If you have all the skins of the season, the feeling is much more immersive. While we are on the subject, I finished creating (2) and adapting (4) skins today, so we will have a grid of all 24 skins for the 2010 GT1 season. Now comes the hard part. I acquired actual data for the cars from that season (specs) and the cars are so far off from each other, it's not even funny. I've been fiddling with these for weeks now and I am making progress. I want to BOP them, for my v2 pack release, so they run lap times close, or exactly as they did IRL on each and every track (without compromising the specs of the cars). Still a way to go, though (3 cars down, 3 to go). Release of complete pack probably next week:
View attachment 966444
View attachment 966445
View attachment 966442
View attachment 966443
View attachment 966440
View attachment 966441
I haven't compared either one with google maps but both that I have are very similar in track layout. in an attempt to mess with it I overlaid the good track mesh over the bad one and they ALMOST but not completely line up. But the differences are very small, mostly small elevation differences. How different was the one you tried to the google map? Is there a chance the google imagery is distorted?
Something on that LTK and me worked one for a while, we back on it and maybe if we really gonna finish this crap it get's released
View attachment 966459
the Cupra TCR by TMM has wierd ?tyre shadows? in clip you will see several sets of 4 tyre shadows? on the track not related to any cars on the track? I tried to run into a set on purpose to see if its maybe an insible car but its not.
Anyone have a fix as its quite offputting for an otherwise good car.
Something on that LTK and me worked one for a while, we back on it and maybe if we really gonna finish this crap it get's released
View attachment 966459
Could you write me your AC configuration, CSP/SOL version, CSP settings and graphic settings to DM? Never saw this in AC with any mod to be honest, but I will look on it if I will be able to replicate it.