Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,783 comments
I already feel that it will greatly take my head this story !! Jeanne au secours !!

1604943476-capture-d-ecran-246.png

Last edited:
Thinking of adding to Legion Koro Cue Cars. I absolutely love them. Here is my current WIP. Will send to him if done for release if he accepts it. A ton of physics and other adjustments needed. Wish i understood blender to get transparencies on textures without having to redo everything.

View attachment 970564

I'm going to add those to the server, this is exactly the content we should be bashing around the Mario Kart Tracks. Any track suggestions for them?

From FB: 777 Speedway v.1.1 by Frito

View attachment 970565

- added support for GrassFX
- smoother road model for better physics (I forgot who sent me the fix)
- new AI line (Still work in progress, but much.. much better than the first one)
- new track skin (Classic 777 Look)

Share and enjoy!

Very much appreciate this one!
The track surface can indeed be problematic in certain places of V1.0. I'll update the server now!

Last edited:
Thanks for the track (loved it in rF2, love it even more in AC.
But I have a small issue on a big part of the second half of the track (let's call it the start/finish "straight"):D
My steering wheel (direct drive) gets several strange jolts, not the classic staircase effect that some converted tracks show.
Could you please check ?
There the reason is that the start lines are designated as a physical object. I've already fixed it, I'm making a few more optimization edits. There will be an update in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Probably modders that kept the reference texture for positioning instead of putting a correct one as the pipeline says to do...
Immagine_2020-11-09_190035.png

How it should be:
Immagine_2020-11-09_190151.png

Try replacing the texture with one from a kunos car, it should fix it
Good tip - thanks. I've had this blue/red issue evident with the same mod car on certain CSP versions but not on others. Seems some CSP versions have a way to deal with it automatically perhaps? Not sure. I'd need to revert and check the mirror texture on cars where it happens.

Probably modders that kept the reference texture for positioning instead of putting a correct one as the pipeline says to do...

How it should be:
Try replacing the texture with one from a kunos car, it should fix it

Amazing tip! Not on my computer right now, but I can also confirm some AI cars have blue/red mirrors while others have working ones.

Any help is appreciated here. In blender, looks great, scale looks great, in CM Showroom looks great, UNTIL, i use wheel alignment, It may have something to do with dummies, but I dont know how to see these dummies in blender. Is there a command to see dummies and scale them?

This is not a data.ini type issue as far as I can tell. Its a dummy thing and I am feeling like one at the moment.

upload_2020-11-9_13-48-55.png

upload_2020-11-9_13-49-14.png

LTK Nissan R89C LM spec version 1.0 Finally did it for 2 months with sound and some stuffs (my very first time making soundmod so it's still broken smth) DL link: https://mega.nz/file/lU9gWAaT#IXuP7NQUoqTnkABhLEvHGpUnS4WPZRMlIN5gbbGSYlo Changelog and credit is in car description. Unencrypted
View attachment 968481 View attachment 968482
LTK Discord: https://discord.gg/ZZF8UdB
(download link left for non Discord users)
Hi ! :)

@FileMissing
I'm not aware if some simracers here thought as me the steering is "fuzzy" on this car (too much sensitive is my feeling) !?

What is your opinion ?
What are the opinions of other simracers here ?

Cheers ! :cheers:

Any help is appreciated here. In blender, looks great, scale looks great, in CM Showroom looks great, UNTIL, i use wheel alignment, It may have something to do with dummies, but I dont know how to see these dummies in blender. Is there a command to see dummies and scale them?

This is not a data.ini type issue as far as I can tell. Its a dummy thing and I am feeling like one at the moment.

View attachment 970629
View attachment 970630

I found out yesterday that when you scale a wheel you need to scale everything INSIDE the dummy and not the dummy itself! This is in 3dsmax though

showroom

tires.ini
[FRONT]
NAME=Firestone
SHORT_NAME=V70
WIDTH=0.255 ; tyre width in meters
RADIUS=0.256 ; tyre radius in meters
RIM_RADIUS=0.1651

Last edited:
Guys where can I find the best version of circuit PAUL RICARD For ASSETTO CORSA.:confused::confused:View attachment 970638
Hey everyone, I have been messing around with the ever loved Paul Ricard. A track that I have really come to enjoy having raced/hotlapped on it recently in ACC. Almost forgot that AC had a version and retexture, both of which are pictured/linked below. Tried a go at retexturing the track myself to better match what I saw in ACC. It's not great per se (road has reddish tint, no groove, cones where there isn't in ACC, blurry side track textures) but it is more visually appealing to my eyes.

View attachment 960492
ORIGINAL by Strarck3D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/paul-ricard.6115/

View attachment 960495
2020 Retexture by jjfarmer2301
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rd-2020-retexture-content-manager-skin.31013/

View attachment 960493
ACC by Kunos

View attachment 960494
ACC to AC Retexture by tiwixblue

showroom

tires.ini
[FRONT]
NAME=Firestone
SHORT_NAME=V70
WIDTH=0.255 ; tyre width in meters
RADIUS=0.256 ; tyre radius in meters
RIM_RADIUS=0.1651

Appreciate the response. I tried changing this and it does not seem to react to any ini file changes. I tried every possible adjustment in the ini's. This sits somewhere in the model.

I need to look up what a dummy is and what an object is and what the sub objects are. I may be too ambitious here, but will get it sorted.

Can anyone suggest why I can't get wipers to even turn on, in any car (including the new ACL stuff) when on track? They work in the CM showroom (eg. on the Skyline). Tried the mapped "wipers-speed-up", W (from showroom, but is now mapped to WipersOff), and BLM Car. Could it be for the same reason the first 9 (or?) pages of Sol Config are blank?
BTW, if find it quite funny that I'm so dead set and determined now to feel realistic gloom in-car, when really I prefer nice weather for racing... Once working properly, rain will become just another realistic possibility on race day, which will be big fun.

(oh, now running 1.67 preview 1)

Might not help you but once in game I need to go into the app "sol plan selector" there is a tick box option called "auto wipers" i just put that on and they seem to come on after that as long as there is a rain plan selected or pre chosen in CM.

prob worth a sol clean install too if those pages are blank in the config

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back