Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,757 comments
Last edited:
Any help is appreciated here. In blender, looks great, scale looks great, in CM Showroom looks great, UNTIL, i use wheel alignment, It may have something to do with dummies, but I dont know how to see these dummies in blender. Is there a command to see dummies and scale them?

This is not a data.ini type issue as far as I can tell. Its a dummy thing and I am feeling like one at the moment.

View attachment 970629
View attachment 970630

I recently solved this issue for myself in Blender. What you need to do is select the wheel (only the parent, you can ignore the subordinates), then adjust the scale of the wheel as normal, then once complete and with the wheel still selected, click the object menu -> Apply -> Scale. If you've done it correctly then the wheel should stay the same size visually, but the scale data should default back to 1/1/1 (X/Y/Z).

Now when you 'align with data' in CM, the wheels should stay the same size that you set within blender.

Last edited:
I don't think we have early 2000s V8 Supercars, only 90s touring cars and 2018 V8 supercars.

Here: http://assettomods.com/assettomods-releases/

And here : https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/australia-v8supercars-2018-mod-ac

Unfortunately not.. If I recall the earliest V8 Supercars mod released was the 2005 season for rfactor which ran through through up to about 2012 season with VE and BF. Would be awesome to have VT and VX Commodores tho!

The current V8 supercars mod for AC is only fair at best and the early 90's mod by assettomods are rubbish and pretty much everything else Australian they have released are pretty much junk. The Group A cars are somewhat decent but they all need a lot of work which seems to have stalled.

Guys where can I find the best version of circuit PAUL RICARD For ASSETTO CORSA.:confused::confused:View attachment 970638
gp-camions-2019_marc-de-mattia-600x350-jpg.970638

Circuit du Castellet-Paul Ricard v0.9.7 with 2019 all updates
here : https://mega.nz/file/8BpzQSbY#4q9WmheFgpGKUfZBPq-A9WAGb0s1B37h8Ex5RK0zr7E
this is the original version updated for 2019, for csp, textures, .... this is the most recent version I could find on the internet

Last edited:
Unfortunately not.. If I recall the earliest V8 Supercars mod released was the 2005 season for rfactor which ran through through up to about 2012 season with VE and BF. Would be awesome to have VT and VX Commodores tho!

The current V8 supercars mod for AC is only fair at best and the early 90's mod by assettomods are rubbish and pretty much everything else Australian they have released are pretty much junk. The Group A cars are somewhat decent but they all need a lot of work which seems to have stalled.

since the publication of my mod career 2018, there is now the mod v8 supercars 2020 v3.1 and 2019, 2020 skins pack here :
https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/v8scorsa-mod-files.html

2020-3-1-title_orig.png

and this one (1990's Australian V8 Touring Cars) : http://assettomods.com/v8-touring-car-mod/

011218splbathurst03.jpg

!!Released!! AC Legends GT Classic v3.0
Thanks to lots of help from the AC modding community we were able to create another extensive update for the AC Legends GT mod. Although every car has completely different handling, balance and character, the power to weight ratio’s is pretty equal, resulting in close laptimes and –racing.

v3.0 Credits:
Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
Special thanks to Pessio for permission to use his brilliant Pantera Gr4 model!
Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, hal4000, Guerilla Mods, LeSunTzu, Ned, Pasta2000, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, susanthedeath, Xedrox, (sorry if I forgot someone)
Driver suits & helmets: Xedrox, gergerger, various RD skinners
Physics & AI: Bazza
Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 906), Legion (Pantera), various unknown sources.
Testers: 50ftElvis, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, kondor999, Timo One, 2old4Forza comm.​

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels:
Mike from Simracing604, Billy Strange Racing, Alex from ‘The Extra Mile’ and Michael from ‘SingleRacer’ for their contagious passion about (historic) simracing.
Websites / Discord: The F1 Classic forum THR racing Vintage AC Discord

Installation Notes on Pantera Gr4: original mod by Pessio Garage required! (also explained in the included release notes)
Download: http://pessiogarage.com/products/de-tomaso-pantera-gr-4/

Howto install:
1. Install original mod from Pessio
2. Go to \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\pg_pantera_gr4
3. In this folder: Copy the following files:
-pantera.kn5
-panteraB.kn5
4. Go to \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ac_legends_gt_pantera_gr4
5. Paste kn5 files here!

Version 3.0 (2020-10)
Update pack to 2020 standards using the latest CSP features, to enable 24 hour races in the wet. All Physics and tiremodel rebuilt from scratch.

Initial release: GT-R pack
Models
, lots of upgrades: (DrDoomslab, Norms, Ben Nash)
- Up to 2020 standards with CSP:
- all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
- many 4k skins added by Ben Nash
- all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

Physics: (Bazza)
- Rebuilt tiremodel + brakefading, rebuilt suspensions from scratch for all cars, updated gearboxes, - dyno curves, improved FFB & AI

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8a9dkd61jnlvto/20201108+AC+Legends+3.0+Mod+pack.7z/file

View attachment 970276 View attachment 970277 View attachment 970278 View attachment 970280

I'm currently working on more templates for the server, if anyone would like a particular car or track added please let me know.
It's aimed specifically at short fun races for this community, all events will auto rotate 24/7.

Currently we have:

Arcade fun with the @Shokeus Ferrari F355 Challenge at Suzuka RT: A nod to the Sega Classic:
View attachment 970516

Followed by...

The @delpinsky GTPlanet Mod Team Honda NSX at Bathurst for a fun Sprint Race:
View attachment 970517

Followed by...

The @Wolf24h Lancia Delta at Dirt 3s Monaco RallyX track:
View attachment 970518

Followed by...

View attachment 970550

You can jump in, join any race, any time, at any order in the rotation, there are absolutely no restrictions, just join any arcade race that sounds fun and that's it.
Most races will have a 5 minutes practice session, 10 minute qualifying session followed by a 15 minute race (or a few laps).

No Practice (maybe no Qualification either) for the "Lancia Delta - Monaco" session or "Daytonaaa" as its pure arcade action at only 45 seconds a lap for 12 laps but great fun.

Don't worry about any ratings, how fast (or slow) you are as that's not the point of this server, no safety ratings, no metrics, no restriction and no cost!
The only reason this server exists is to create a "Local Arcade" for us all to to have fun in virtually!

Upcoming additions:
Need For Speed!
Mario Kart!
SCUD!
Sega Rally Championship!
IMSA Classics!
Classic F1!

Treat the server as if you were going to the Arcade with your friends, fun and good spirits!

If there are any games you would like to see recreated or if you would like to see a particular car/track added to the server, let me know and I'll create the template for you.

Its up and running now for all here to use 24/7

Big up to Bazza for getting v3.0 out here brilliant job lad. And how about Lemans 24 by sega in 1997 @FileMissing? All the cars from that game are in: Mazda 787B, Sauber C9m Porsche 911 GT1 (1996), Ferrari F40 (not the GTE but closest is the LM), F1 GTR and R33 GTR LM along with the bonus car: 917K. Including the alternate liveries for these cars. If you didn't know how to get them you click break and one of the view buttons to get the alternate liveries they were: Sauber C9 in all black, Mazda 787B in the white Mazdaspeed, Porsche 911 GT1 (1996) is also an all-black, Mclaren F1 GTR had 2 alternates, the West and the Harrods, Ferrari F40 GTE with the igol (enna SRL red was the main), and finally the blue no.22 from 1995 on the R33 GTR LM. And the Lemans 1991 - 1996 is made. Win-win

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

@FileMissing
I'm not aware if some simracers here thought as me the steering is "fuzzy" on this car (too much sensitive is my feeling) !?

What is your opinion ?
What are the opinions of other simracers here ?

Cheers ! :cheers:
https://www.gtplanet.net/jann-mardenborough-gets-behind-the-wheel-of-the-legendary-nissan-r92cp/

I drove the car at the Fuji track seen in the above link (different car) and checked the telemetry and data.
The ratios/rods and locks are indeed setup incorrectly and the car exhibits some unusual characteristics when in motion.

I have therefore made some preliminary changes based on a small amount of data sourced from the cars history and specification.
Please try the attached file as a phase 1 initial fix, and let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• FileMissing_Nissan R89c LM_HandlingFix.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Anyone knows of a Nordschleife retexture that removes most of the graffiti?
I don't want it all gone, but most of it is just some blurry POS texture.
The tarmac being consistently dark would be a nice touch too.

Is it just me, or do all ePrix venues look like Lego tracks? Or scenery from Bruce Artwick's original Flight Simulator?
It seems that rFactor's has many differences when compared with the actual video.
Do you agree with the look of rFactor 2's ePrix track?

Instantly fell in love with those two Australia's tracks converted to ISO 8601 by Legion:

Wakefield Park and Lakeside Park

The flow of Lakeside is amazing, reminds me a lot about Mas du Clos in France. Fast corners through elevation sweep. Pure fun.

Both track have very dark tarmac, so I tweaked them a little bit to my liking, toned down, lighter tarmac, dirty kerbs and tyrewalls, if someone is interested, you can get the skins here.

View attachment 970137 View attachment 970138

Go get those tracks. 1000's thanks to Legion.

indeed those tracks are great,.. only problem is that it has 17 pits and i had a 30 pits version,.. so maybe legion can make 30 pits version instead of the 17 :S

Any help is appreciated here. In blender, looks great, scale looks great, in CM Showroom looks great, UNTIL, i use wheel alignment, It may have something to do with dummies, but I dont know how to see these dummies in blender. Is there a command to see dummies and scale them?

This is not a data.ini type issue as far as I can tell. Its a dummy thing and I am feeling like one at the moment.

View attachment 970629
View attachment 970630

In Blender, 'Apply Scale' to wheel objects.

Anyone knows of a Nordschleife retexture that removes most of the graffiti?
I don't want it all gone, but most of it is just some blurry POS texture.
The tarmac being consistently dark would be a nice touch too.

You want to take the realism out of Nords? And no, there's no retexture removing graffiti, why would there be?
The blurry (POS texture) you mention must be your settings.

a94r.png

indeed those tracks are great,.. only problem is that it has 17 pits and i had a 30 pits version,.. so maybe legion can make 30 pits version instead of the 17 :S

Hi.
Do you have some kind of 30 pits fetiche?

My ask is because on every communitys I meet you (for a long time), you are mostly asking for 30 pits tracks.

Don't get me wrong, just pure curiosity. Why 30? Not 32 or 28... 35... :)

Cheers

shi
It seems that rFactor's has many differences when compared with the actual video.
Do you agree with the look of rFactor 2's ePrix track?

I've only seen a couple of ePrix tracks irl: Monaco & Brooklyn. They looked pretty unimaginative & forlorn, but the virtual venues look even more bleak.

Nice video and time, do you mind sharing your NeckFX setting (or method used) for the car bounce behavior?

Sorry. I'm not using Neck FX
but I using VIEW&UI/G Force Setting is 139 %.
upload_2020-11-10_12-32-40.png

The physics is still the original one?

woah the 33 is my assetto corsa dream car

Yes. Remains Crash's Physics.
Yes. It remains the physics of the crash.
but, crash's default settings is very difficult so it really took me a while to find a setting that I could control.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-10_12-32-7.png
    upload_2020-11-10_12-32-7.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I'm going to add those to the server, this is exactly the content we should be bashing around the Mario Kart Tracks. Any track suggestions for them?

Very much appreciate this one!
The track surface can indeed be problematic in certain places of V1.0. I'll update the server now!

Ok, I got the one car done (Ferrari 330P4)- tried it around the Angelesey track. Lots of fun. The Koro's work well there.

I am going to make 3 more and release a package of 4 in total. Any suggestions on a few cars other than the Ford GTMKIV to compete with the 330P.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back