Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,051 comments
tenor.gif

Can wait to drive your CTR Yellowbird

And I'm going to sound stupid cause I might be with this.
What are all the Gran Turismo tracks that are released? I only have the odd couple but like I know there is a good amount I just never found them all.

Hong Kong from Gran Turismo 4. Some updates - I Photoshopped in some skies as, my SOL is borked at the moment and looks kinda funky.
View attachment 974393 View attachment 974394 View attachment 974395 View attachment 974396
View attachment 974397
Also some members of the crowd have glowy green heads - that's a new one. Too much uranium on their sandwiches I think?
View attachment 974398 View attachment 974399
Never expected to see a Samsung Galaxy billboard in any track before, did you perhaps took it from Google Maps' Street View? :D

Hi guys. Modding question:
working on proper WTCC 07-08 pack. Missing one car - Lada 110 WTCC.
Have found this model for GTR2 as well. Made conversion into 3dmax.
But when i export it to FBX, it doesnot open in ksEditor. (it's working with other 3d models, but this one has issue).
i guess it is some sort of encrypted.
Who had same situation and solved it?
ya3AvSOATxc.jpg
I HAVE TOO MANY CARS IN WTCC 07! If anbody wants to converto to assetto i can upload...

Guys from where can I get the Rain fx files for various tracks? I searched on this forum and got very few, and couldn't find any on discord or Facebook. So can someone send any rain fx files that would be appreciated. TIA

Has anybody seen any current images of Bahrain track sponsors yet, I have not seen a track guide yet anywhere and I don't want to have to wait until practice 1 tomorrow to start work on track skin updates. eager to get stuck in.

Sol 2.0 beta 13

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pif05g0havqajlf/Sol_2.0_Beta_13.7z/file

https://discord.com/channels/533310059405377546/533317356714196992/781470951224246282

Changelog:
Code:
- sky/clouds, "3d" - CumulusMediocris: adjusted night look
- sky/clouds, "3d" - CumulusMediocris: more tweaks of lighting with low sun angles

- sky/clouds - 3d: rearranged sky clouds geometry again, to improve fps impact and look

- sky/dome: added a thin layer of atmosphere color (distant atmosphere look), also customizable via custom sky preset:
# SOL__custom_sky_preset.atmosphere_color = rgb(r,g,b)
# SOL__custom_sky_preset.atmosphere_color = hsv(h,s,v):toRgb()
# e.g. from __Sol_Extra (goes to negative values for sunset to improve look of opposite sun side)
# SOL__custom_sky_preset.atmosphere_color = hsv(30+15*sun_compensate(0), 1.0-0.2*sun_compensate(0), __IntD(-0.2, 1.5, 0.5)):toRgb()*day_compensate(0)

- sky/dome: added atmosphere color to the sky presets

- sol_config: added a parameter "clouds__randomize_with_reset", if true - clouds will be randomized with every reset (default = false)
# Page 6, Clouds/Sky system

- filter: sun_brightness_link, more brightness with cloud shadow and overcast sky

- ppfilter/custom config: __Sol_Extra, added custom atmosphere color

Alternative link:

Last edited:
Guys from where can I get the Rain fx files for various tracks? I searched on this forum and got very few, and couldn't find any on discord or Facebook. So can someone send any rain fx files that would be appreciated. TIA

https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX

Knock yourself out, it takes five minutes to get the main stuff going. If you want to get fancy, you can define this stuff too:

; define edges or points from where rain should drip down...
STREAM_EDGE_... = x1,y1,z1 , x2,y2,z2
STREAM_POINT_... = x,y,z

Last edited:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX

Knock yourself out, it takes five minutes to get the main stuff going. If you want to get fancy, you can define this stuff too:

; define edges or points from where rain should drip down...
STREAM_EDGE_... = x1,y1,z1 , x2,y2,z2
STREAM_POINT_... = x,y,z

Yep easiest modification in AC. Tip, rain streaming off buildings is cool the one time you stop and watch...but not really that important in general hot lap, racing etc... just get the track wet and move onto the next one.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back