Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,813 comments
Thompson Road - One of the great tracks by Fat-Alfie - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/thomson-road-grand-prix.13694/

Can someone please add grassfx, rainfx and / or cameras please?

¿? There´s already grass and cameras; download the config through content manager or github and add this for rain:

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road, road_dark
SOAKING_MATERIALS = road, road_dark, trackside
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = trackside_02, bustop_AO, armco2, fence_S
ROUGH_MATERIALS = grass_EDGE
LINES_MATERIALS = whiteline2

E: ninja´d :P

Been downloading people's rainfx files etc - not every track has a config file - what do I do about that?

check the track configs page in content manager (settings>custom shaders>tracks configs) to see if there´s a config file already; if there is add the rain to the file, if not you can go to the track folder and add an extension folder with a file called ext_config.ini and add the rain to that file

Last edited:
Hi guys,
how can such an error be fixed? I'm getting this error almost every time I've drove a mod car and want to drive another car it gives me an error regarding the car I've drove before...doesn't make any sense to me as the car that gives the errors just loaded fine
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_9] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_12] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_13] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_14] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_15] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_17] PREFIX
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_17] POSTFIX
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_19] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_21] UNITS
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_23] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_25] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_26] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_27] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_28] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_29] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_30] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_31] TYPE
INIReader: content/cars/bk_audi_r8_lms_2019/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_32] TYPE
Just to make clear...I was able driving the bk_audi...the error occured when switching to another car and CM crashed with this error that is pointing to the bk_audi. I've already reported this error but got no helpful response. I guess it has something to do with a CM/CSP setting as I already did a steam-check and reseted CM/CSP
Kind regards and many thx in advance!

Last edited:
Bugatti Bolide 0.5.0

pbvy8V5.jpg

# 0.5.0
## Added
- Wipers animation (thanks__EASY__)
- Rear tyres texture
- Colored Bugatti wheel logo
- Texture pipe exhaust

https://sharemods.com/fr4qq0t5redz/bugatti_bolide_0.5.0.rar.html

View attachment 982743
View attachment 982745

Code:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = road?
ROUGH_MATERIALS = grass_EDGE,leaves
LINES_MATERIALS = whiteline?
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
PIECE_0 = 1, 1
PIECE_1 = 1, 2, 2, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.05
PIECE_2 = 4, 1, 2, 2
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 1
PIECE_3 = 6, 1
PIECE_4 = 7, 1
PIECE_5 = 8, 1
PIECE_6 = 2, 1
PIECE_7 = 2, 2
PIECE_8 = 3, 1
PIECE_9 = 3, 2
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 1
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
SHAPE_SIZE = 3, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0, 0
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = grass_EDGE
MAP = A
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = grass_EDGE
MASK_BLUR = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD =
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.0, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3

Thank you!!

Chiquifreaky is converting the dirt version he told me although it doesn't seem to be progressing very fast, which is a shame as that the reason I contribute to his paetron.

Ah... maybe I'll throw a few his way and nudge him, I am sure its not an easy task, especially if you want to do it right

check the track configs page in content manager (settings>custom shaders>tracks configs) to see if there´s a config file already; if there is add the rain to the file, if not you can go to the track folder and add an extension folder with a file called ext_config.ini and add the rain to that file
How do I add that kind of file?

The not so redneck version. Which do you prefer? Top or Bottom? And if ok by everybody, I will release it here after some physics to boot. Credit to whomever did the models. I believe it was Gary Peterson. I don't want to upset anyone by this adaptation, by taking something amazing and cheapening it. Those who want it can d/l it.
upload_2021-1-4_17-35-4.png

upload_2021-1-4_17-35-28.png

You still need to be a Patreon at this time - RainFX not in the public release yet
More details here

I am. I reinstalled the CSP and Sol 2.0.1 but for some funny reason my rain isn't working. Also, I seem to have some kind of Noah's Ark layout of all my weathers.

Attachments

• 477a1483c77e792242d35983939cdbdd.png
    477a1483c77e792242d35983939cdbdd.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 53
I am. I reinstalled the CSP and Sol 2.0.1 but for some funny reason my rain isn't working. Also, I seem to have some kind of Noah's Ark layout of all my weathers.
Did you run the uninstall bat for sol? I've stayed with CSP 1.69 preview as 1.7 is causing FPS issues My sol 2.01 is fine. Rain can now be activated from weather plan once switched on in csp settings

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back