Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,609 comments
You cannot change steering ratio of the car by fiddling with settings of your steering wheel. The problems is in the physics of the Formula Hybrid 2020. There is fixed steering ratio 13,5:1. However IRL the teams use lower value for Monaco race, for example 11,5:1 or something like this. You need to change car.ini in data.acd to do it.
Thanks for this 👍 - Been looking for ages to a solution :banghead: - works for me on Monaco 2019

To have them turned to green again, use the config attached. I edited the values in there from white to green. Also removed the track exposure for SOL.

View attachment 982682

One important issue to the creator: the car starts in the middle of the track when starting a hotlap session instead from the hotlap starting point, so which setting needs to be altered here and where?

Thanks for the green light fix.

For hotlap, it's due to missing object AC_HOTLAP_START_0

To fix, copy attached file (rename to hotlap.kn5) into track folder and add the following line in both models ini files

Code:
[MODEL_9]
FILE=hotlap.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

edit : @neil shaw , you can add it to your track to have a fully functional version.

Attachments

• hotlap.kn5.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
So back after an epic trip to Sagittarius A on Elite, and thought I'd check out the forum cos there couldn't be that many posts since I last came here. Only 200 pages behind >_<

I hear the nightclubs are going off on Sagittarius A at this time of year. :eek:

Teretonga park . rf2 conversion . a small track down south island of New Zealand.
20 grid slots , but if you dont mind double parking in the pitlane , can change the track UI upto 40 .
alot of the trees are camera facing and i coudnt luck into how to get them to work, so ididnt,

https://mega.nz/file/rBszyS5B#wOgizj1PijHcx4_neorDW6OLzanmeWtoQMkCnFQ1ANc

This tries to overwrite an existing Teretonga Park in my collection (by Terra21 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk v1.1.1).
Maybe prefix your folder names with 'ns_' or something to make them unique and traceable to you?

Last edited:
Hockenheim - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg (GP, National, Short A and Short B)View attachment 982267

Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg (Hockenheim) - Version 1.1

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

- AI lines by @LiquidSkyMan
- Cams by @DaBaeda
- Trees and RainFX by @TheRealCeeBee
- Starting boxes / pits / sectors by @TheRealCeeBee, @slider666, @norms
- Camerafacing by @norms

CHANGELOG 1.1
- Update of textures and materials
- Update night lights
- Update of extension file
- Update the VAO file
- Layouts added: National, Short A and Short B
- Added people in the stands
- Starting grid fixed

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9sichj4zenuakef/vhe_hockenheim_1.1.rar/file

I have laid the track down for the short variant but I haven't yet made the UI files for it and no AI for it exists at the moment. It will eventually. I don't usually let these out into the wild before they are done, but I made an exception this time I was looking for feedback. I'm also adding 2 kart tracks that are also at the facility, and a historic surroundings version of the donnybrooke layout.

Here's a smoothed out one. I left some bumps in because this place isn't smooth in real life, but the bumps that can launch cars into orbit should be taken care of. This also includes the AI (i didn't include the hints since after some testing it looks like getting rid of that bump fixed it) and cams provided by @mrtomcat66 and @DaBaeda. Thanks again!

https://sharemods.com/z90fq67xwy2h/gb_brainerd.7z.html

Unless anyone has any serious feedback on the road, the driving experience won't change much from here on out aside from the curbs not existing yet. The surroundings will definitely change a ton.

tenor.gif

Amazing work as usual. Thank you very much guys!

Hi all........i've been searching for a number of tracks and came across links for a few of them posted by various people but the links are all dead?. Shanghai NFS and tokyo NFS long/short are the ones i'm after, could i ask if someone has links for them if possible please?
Thanks in advance

Santa is still around. Better check yout chimney.

The not so redneck version. Which do you prefer? Top or Bottom? And if ok by everybody, I will release it here after some physics to boot. Credit to whomever did the models. I believe it was Gary Peterson. I don't want to upset anyone by this adaptation, by taking something amazing and cheapening it. Those who want it can d/l it.
View attachment 982775
View attachment 982776

Both look great. If I had to choose only one, I'd go the full beans and pick the second, but maybe you could have a standard and an S1 version?
:cheers:

Last edited:
Did you run the uninstall bat for sol? I've stayed with CSP 1.69 preview as 1.7 is causing FPS issues My sol 2.01 is fine. Rain can now be activated from weather plan once switched on in csp settings

When I upgrade back to 0.1.70, the rain works just fine though.

Did you switch RainFX on in the CSP settings?

Yeah, I even unchecked and rechecked out of superstition haha.

EDIT: I uninstalled and did a clean installation to CSP 0.1.69 and noticed that there is no RainFX in the settings. When I upgrade to 0.1.70 it's there. Maybe that's the reason it only works on the latter? (at least for me)

Attachments

• e691b6fc6d3f10eff66412c5c163a726.png
    e691b6fc6d3f10eff66412c5c163a726.png
    5 KB · Views: 29
  • ae2614077c5f3acbc30a8c5def3d74d5.png
    ae2614077c5f3acbc30a8c5def3d74d5.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I've been thinking exactly the same things. VheEth's Interlagos is real close to a proper early 1990s Interlagos, just the relatively small things to be changed, as you mention.

Would anyone be interested in converting an Interlagos from the 40s and 50s, because I don't know how to convert it, I downloaded it at the time of the "Orkut" of the game Rfactor? It is a pre-reform version made at the race track in the late 1960s and early 1970s to be approved by the FIA for F1 racing. This version is surrounded by trees, simple boxes, without guardrails ... etc ..

Hello I found russian track Kazan link in youtube, i searched before in gtplanet and didn't find it so I post it if you don't have it.

zBswDPK.png

https://sharemods.com/u5by869dx6p4/motul_kazan.zip.html

Thank you for the share 👍

Grass FX adjustment as follows:
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = Material #164
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS =
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = bushes

EDIT: And if you want to fix the missing background/floating trees add these lines (I'm not entirely sure which is more important, but using both). ext_config updated.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=motul_kazan.kn5
SHOW=1GRASS001

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS=Background
SHADER=ksPerPixelNM
RESOURCE_0=txDetailNM
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_0=GoogleMap.dds

Attachments

• extension.zip
    681 bytes · Views: 69
Last edited:
The not so redneck version. Which do you prefer? Top or Bottom? And if ok by everybody, I will release it here after some physics to boot. Credit to whomever did the models. I believe it was Gary Peterson. I don't want to upset anyone by this adaptation, by taking something amazing and cheapening it. Those who want it can d/l it.
View attachment 982775
View attachment 982776

Both imho, one appears to be more street appealing, whilst the other posing more track-based... Great looking works thus far... Being a wider-based mod, hope they drive (feel) just as good as they look 👍

Every now and then someone share something from this car whilst the car is not available for downloading. Not, never, nowhere.
And I feel like wanting to smash someone on the face with a piece of heavy mining equipment.
:D

ACC Bentley Continental GT3
Have you tried the following mod-link (still-active) from 23Dec2020?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2038#post-13311727

From that version onwards, updates are being pushed via CM...

note: all info made available - courtesy of the search-function.

edit: sorted... support already provided by other members...

Last edited:
Just a PSA for anyone who has these two mods but hasn't done so yet, the RSS Formula V12 1990 makes for an excellent sound pack to the Ferrari 333SP by Legion or whoever else your version is from. It's pretty much spot-on to the real car seeing as they share an engine.

Last edited:
Good morning guys, I'm looking for Donington Park with about 30 grid slots. Gave google a shot but nothing. Any help would be appreciative, thanks!

Thank you for the share 👍

Grass FX adjustment as follows:
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = Material #164
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS =
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = bushes

EDIT: And if you want to fix the missing background/floating trees add these lines (I'm not entirely sure which is more important, but using both). ext_config updated.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=motul_kazan.kn5
SHOW=1GRASS001

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS=Background
SHADER=ksPerPixelNM
RESOURCE_0=txDetailNM
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_0=GoogleMap.dds

Thank you looks a lot better, also i'm tempted to tune the track :P

Auto Union C Beast - Physics and Sound Test - Run 1 at Wet Spa - . Still have setup to do, but it's a good start.

p.s. If it looks and sounds like it should be fun, a little secret for some reference material... I also did the physics and sound for Bonny's AMG EVO recently released. I am no expert on modding, and nowhere close to the great physics / sound artists we have in the community, but I saw some posts that you are ok with the way it behaves...so thought to put some effort into this one.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1609723181.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1609723181.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello and a Happy New Year to everyone.

These days I've been tuning the FFB on my wheel, nothing fancy or necessary just to keep my mind busy and working with my OCD and personal demons. I know and have tested all available methods (LUT, Gamma, CSP FFB Tweaks etc)

I am reading around forums, also here, that rf2 or Automobilista or ACC have better FFB that AC and having in mind that for PC2 are availabe around 3 or 4 custom FFB projects I am wondering why there are so many track conversions or car conversions from these games and no one has integrated these custom FFB projects or convert the FFB settings from another game into AC to make it even better.

Is this something that cannot be done due to the nature of the game and how FFB is hard coded or is it out of interest of the community developers?

Can these custom ffb projects been used to AC or not?

Just food for thought.

Guys does it any update on ISLE OF MAN newer than 1.2 version? or a long track like this or Fonteny? for cruising?

These are the longest tracks I have (length according to ui_track.json). But some of these tracks are really bad quality and not updated for a long time. In alphabetic order:

• ACP WORLD: 100 km
  • Applecross: 32 km
  • Desert Route: 85 km
  • Glen Sheil: 752 km (can be wrong)
  • Glencoe: 78 km
  • High Force: 50 km
  • Islands: 43 km
  • Isle Of Man TT: 61 km
  • LA Canyon: 42 km
  • La Toscana: 56 km
  • Lake Louise: 50 km
  • Moss Valley: 50 km
  • Mountain Route: 32 km
  • Project Touge: 48 km
  • SRP - Shuto Revival Project: 190 km (can be wrong)
  • Sterkfonteindam: 50 km
  • Targa Florio: 72 km
  • The Evo Triangle: 32 km

Last edited:
Teretonga park . rf2 conversion . a small track down south island of New Zealand.
20 grid slots , but if you dont mind double parking in the pitlane , can change the track UI upto 40 .
alot of the trees are camera facing and i coudnt luck into how to get them to work, so ididnt,

https://mega.nz/file/rBszyS5B#wOgizj1PijHcx4_neorDW6OLzanmeWtoQMkCnFQ1ANc

Thanks man ! We're just missing a good Ruapuna park version (with all layouts) now. Never saw one other than in the PC games

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back