Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,109 comments
Good morning all. We are at our wits end, my friend has a Fanatec csl and can ONLY play the game in automatic mode, no manual gear changing. If he tries to switch to manual his paddles are no longer recognized and can not be programmed ?? We have spent days online trying to find an answer. Many who read this thread are computer savvy and we are throwing a hail Mary pass at the end of the game looking for a touchdown.

Thanks in advance for your time and expertise.

Q; is AMS2 worth 14eu?
Well it manages to look closely like my own personal Assetto Corsa (dubbed Assetto Corsa 2), but in terms of content, there's a bunch of cars never seen before in any other game such as the Metalmoro ones, so I think that price is ok for its content.

How about ELEMENT1999's BMW M8 Safety Car? Not sure if you can use it in a league, you'll have to get permission yourself. Also not sure if you can skin it. But it's a really cool car!
This I came across and tried to test before anything else but never got it to work :/

Hello and a happy new year everyone, is here someone who can create some track cams for a track? It is important because our community has a race on saturday and the modder of the track is not able to do it. It would be very cool if someone could do this. Greeting :D

For which track need you a cam?

Well it manages to look closely like my own personal Assetto Corsa (dubbed Assetto Corsa 2), but in terms of content, there's a bunch of cars never seen before in any other game such as the Metalmoro ones, so I think that price is ok for its content.
I think rF2 has some Metalmoro prototypes aswell

These are the longest tracks I have (length according to ui_track.json). But some of these tracks are really bad quality and not updated for a long time. In alphabetic order:

• ACP WORLD: 100 km
  • Applecross: 32 km
  • Desert Route: 85 km
  • Glen Sheil: 752 km (can be wrong)
  • Glencoe: 78 km
  • High Force: 50 km
  • Islands: 43 km
  • Isle Of Man TT: 61 km
  • LA Canyon: 42 km
  • La Toscana: 56 km
  • Lake Louise: 50 km
  • Moss Valley: 50 km
  • Mountain Route: 32 km
  • Project Touge: 48 km
  • SRP - Shuto Revival Project: 190 km (can be wrong)
  • Sterkfonteindam: 50 km
  • Targa Florio: 72 km
  • The Evo Triangle: 32 km
Nice list... how do you rate them?
I have LAC, Glencoe, Isle of Man, SRP & Fonteny... Fonteny is my favourite one at thme moment. The rest are have good perks but they came with heavy load on FPS. Even to a considerably good PC.

Which ones you suggest?

Just came into a weird issue with time. When I set the time to noon in CM and load into the game, the track becomes dark as in midnight, and had to manually change the time to midnight to get the sun to come back out as it was noon. It's like a timezone mess. not sure what caused it, it was fine yesterday when I loaded the game up.

12_hungary_gp21.jpg As we are in a (UK) Lockdown for a few months (possibly) I've added this to Racedepartment
RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 upcoming Season ‘Custom Championship’ 0.9 beta
01_australia_gp21.jpg

Screenshot (452).png Screenshot (453).png Screenshot (454).png Screenshot (455).png Screenshot (456).png

All the tracks have been renamed and extension/F1 Skin folders added for RainFX, circuit displays and Lights which can be found in the readme file
view

(Thanks must go to Kunos and the many modders who have created these tracks for the community)

Background Screens (more to Follow)
01_australia_gp21.jpg 002_bahrain_gp21.jpg 02_bahrain_gp21.jpg 03_china_gp21.jpg 05_spain_gp21.jpg 06_monaco_gp21.jpg 07_azerbaijan_gp21.jpg 08_canada_gp21.jpg 09_france_gp21.jpg 10_austria_gp21.jpg 11_greatbritain_gp21.jpg 12_hungary_gp21.jpg 13_belgium_gp21.jpg 14_netherlands_gp21.jpg 15_italy_gp21.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2020-f1-2021-upcoming-season-‘custom-championship’.38540/

Last edited:
All of sudden the dash display on my cars (any car) is not showing gears, speed, lap time etc. Only the rev lights work. Anybody got an idea on how to fix that?

Looking for a nice Safety Car for a league a few friends and I have between ourselves. We dont want any of those F1 versions. Do any of you guys know of one to recommend that would look cool for our streams? Must be able to skin it as well. Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

Not sure what you mean regarding "one of those F1 versions". But if your issues had to do with the physics, this will be an option for you
Yesterday I came across with a Mercedes AMG GT-R Safety Car which had some truly terrible physics. But since I really like this car I decided to spend a bit of time fixing it. And while I was at it I also fixed the normal version of the AMG GTR

So this is the changelog:
Completely reworked suspension
Completely reworked aerodynamics
Modified FFB
Road tyres are now correctly sized
Modified lights
Power data modified to match the real car power and torque curve

Here is the result, enjoy driving the car. The one thing I would love to have is a 2020 SC skin, the one it has is from 2018 and the quality isn't brilliant :cheers:.
https://mega.nz/file/ZdhklDbK#uoyWIK2QZ5YBCu9qUemJ6sJyd7KErS9kbD2_fpTrosU

As we are in a (UK) Lockdown for a few months (possibly) I've added this to Racedepartment
RSS FH 2020 - F1 2021 upcoming Season ‘Custom Championship’ 0.9 beta
View attachment 982927
View attachment 982929 View attachment 982930 View attachment 982931 View attachment 982932 View attachment 982933

All the tracks have been renamed and extension/F1 Skin folders added for RainFX, circuit displays and Lights which can be found in the readme file
view

(Thanks must go to Kunos and the many modders who have created these tracks for the community)

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2020-f1-2021-upcoming-season-‘custom-championship’.38540/

Outdated already as Australia is 100% postponed ahah. But thanks anyway

Just a quick tip about RSS Formula Hybrid users:

Increase the TOE values first. The default setting are making turning way too hard for tight hairpins like Monza's Variante & Monaco's Grand Hotel.

When i'm driving a formula car, the only thing that i'm more keen to regulate is the brake bias (leaving the rest as it is).

So, what i'm asking to you good lads is: What are the ideal (in your opinion) settings for the wings of vrc f1 cars from the 90s and 2000s in terms of low, medium and high downforce?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back