Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,310 comments
Group C 1980s - WIP
NdHjqsOvt4Y.jpg
what a great addition, thank you!

Last edited:
In the ext_config.ini under the section [SOL] you have to deactivate or remove the line "EXPOSURE_FIX = 1.0"
This didn't seem to work for me, the whole environment (not just the trees) seems very dark to me, even in midday sun. Kind of like driving in a car with a (ugh!) tinted windscreen.
It's even more noticeable when flipping between this track and the Terra21 version, which seems to have a more natural exposure balance.

Edit: scratch that, this track has proper geotags whereas the Terra21 track doesn't, so my default date of mid June is, of course, mid winter in NZ. Lower sun angle, darker track. Change the date to mid January and it lightens up. I keep forgetting about that with tracks in the southern hemisphere.

Last edited:
Looks great and closer to RL than the other version mentioned earlier (as far as I can tell looking at onboard video's, since I have never been there).
One thing that I like less is the trees like in the pic below:

View attachment 982975

Would be great if you could change that.
They are also on the 'dark side' and for some reason I can't change track exposure in the SOL app ?
yeh the trees are abit frustrating , there camera facing trees an i cant figure out how to do it in assetto , did plan on replanting them . one thing i can do is make them lighter , i play in VR and they do look normal there . generally everything looks to bright in VR for me so tone them all down to suit

POV
Hopefully not. I tried that mesh and the problem is IMO it's a general road mesh, it could be anywhere. You lose every track specific information with it, bumps on the braking zones etc. So I don't think he ruins his excellent work with it.
Well, the difference I noticed is that the stock version of vhe Hockenheim 1.0 was so bumpy it was hard to concentrate on the road. Things were a bit of a blur jiggling up and down. I only ran new version briefly, didn't immediately notice it to be that bad, but it was very brief, so not sure and I cannot try again anytime soon, so that's why I asked. I didn't know how it all worked anyways, I just liked that it wasn't so bumpy.

Is there a rain-fix for the GT-Pack and GT-N Pack from RSS-Modding? or could someone of you write this script here?

I would be very grateful for that and thank you in advance.

Is there a rain-fix for the GT-Pack and GT-N Pack from RSS-Modding? or could someone of you write this script here?

I would be very grateful for that and thank you in advance.

GT Ferruccio 55 and 57
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXTglass001
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper

GT Lanzo V12
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = Object266
WIPERS = Object022

GT Vortex V10
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_EXT_windowF
WIPERS = GEO_wiper

GT-M Lanzo V10
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_Windcsreen_Special
WIPERS = GEO_WIPER_BLADE_LODA

The other GT, GTM, and GTN cars all seem to wipe just fine.

Nice list... how do you rate them?
I have LAC, Glencoe, Isle of Man, SRP & Fonteny... Fonteny is my favourite one at thme moment. The rest are have good perks but they came with heavy load on FPS. Even to a considerably good PC.

Which ones you suggest?

Here is a screenshot of my track-rating for longer tracks. Just as a point of reference: The original Kunos are 4-stars in my rating.

The CM-filter for this list is: "len>30" (= track length more than 30 km)

upload_2021-1-6_8-46-39.png

Comment: Some shorter tracks are listed because they have two-way-traffic layouts, which make them much longer (for example: Black Cat County's two-way-traffic layout is 34 km).

GT Ferruccio 55 and 57
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXTglass001
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper

GT Lanzo V12
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = Object266
WIPERS = Object022

GT Vortex V10
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_EXT_windowF
WIPERS = GEO_wiper

GT-M Lanzo V10
Code:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_Windcsreen_Special
WIPERS = GEO_WIPER_BLADE_LODA

The other GT, GTM, and GTN cars all seem to wipe just fine.

Here´s the one for the Lister from the RSS GT pack:

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXT_GLASS
WIPERS = BLADE_WIPER

Hello guys. Do you know if there is a google doc or something with all the links of the mods haven been posted on this forum?? 2091 pages, are a lot and I miss all the content that has been released

Give the car 2 seconds, then it spawns to the pits. You have adjusted the models.ini as well, haven´t you?
I was sent the updated track but I believe the models.ini was amended.
Maybe I need to set the hot lap start point to the pits? Dunno. A proper fix is hopefully coming.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back