Chivas has already made plans to make the new BRZ GT300 car:
View attachment 984790
On another note, The new Toyota GR010 hypercar has been announced, it looks like a LMP3 version of the TS050 and that is not a bad thing. I wonder how long before you mad lads managed to mod an entire LMH grid
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Spiritual successor of the TS020 GT- ONE
Oh the future of Japanese race cars Hurrah!!
Speaking of the LMH class, i've been trying to put together a "filler" class here and there for now. How does these sound for now?
Brabham BT62
Jaguar CX75R
Ferrari FXX K
McLaren Senna GTR
Aston Martin Vulcan Pro
MB Project One
I've run the BT62R and CC75R already a few months ago and they seemed well on pace for how the real class would. Several seconds faster than the GTs and several seconds slower than P2-1. I've had to gather the others through youtube videos, comparing hypercars and such.
