Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Sorry, but also my version from Tommy78 (1.2) has no brand badges, neither Audi nor the Mustang. Only in the skins previews.

@Spyrious

Ok so that's a weird one then. I definitely have the badge on mine

Don't think it's connected but do you have the config file in your \assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\t78_mods folder?

Oh and also if you go to the car folder and open the LOD_A kn5 does it show the badge?
Have you guys emailed tommy and asked him?

Last edited:
Your version should be the same as mine so not sure why yours doesn't have the Ford (or the Audi) badge on yours as it's part of the model.
What version number of the mod are you running?

Oh and tbh if you purchased the mod then send Tommy78 an email as he normally responds pretty quickly to any support issues.

my version is 1.2 (the last),
for the Ford it seems to be a bug, I d'ont know why ...
But for the front Audi Badge, I have sent an email to Tommy78 and he told me it's a copyright problem, so he don't want to add it to the car ... so normally you don't have this logo on your audi too ...

my version is 1.2 (the last),
for the Ford it seems to be a bug, I d'ont know why ...
But for the front Audi Badge, I have sent an email to Tommy78 and he told me it's a copyright problem, so he don't want to add it to the car ... so normally you don't have this logo on your audi too ...
Oh i didn't check the Audi - sorry. Just looked at the ford. Ok so maybe it's some weird CSP thing - did you try opening your LOD_A kn5 and seeing if it shows up?

Maybe you are seing a skin??
I have a Ford skin without a Ford logo, but all the others have the Logo. For sure.
View attachment 987514

I don't have any logo in game (yes Tommy's preview show a logo but not in game).

but maybe someone who have these cars could add the logo
Ford logo could be add on skin but with the Audi we must have a new 3D logo or a special 3D plate to apply the logo texture.
Someone could do that ?
mustang.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to do it with the Abarth S1 and it ended up like this:

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = Geometry61_SUB4
WIPERS = WIPER_L\Geometry\Geometry;WIPER_R\Geometry90\Geometry90

But it didn`t work for me. Could you please tell me what I did wrong?Thanks

@Bewoss

This works for me.

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = Geometry61_SUB4
WIPERS = Geometry,Geometry90,Geometry91

and to see raindrops on the side windows in cockpit view add this

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = INT_Vetro_Laterale
SHADER = ksWindscreen

Last edited:
update on the tommy78 Mustang and the missing badge.
The old kn5 has the badge and I'd failed to update my mod, so for now I have reverted back to using the old kn5 files as my skin looks stupid with a hole at the front. Also emailed tommy so will see if he gets back to me with a fix.

Edit: Tommy got back to me and yes he removed the 3d Ford Badge. He said he may update the kn5 tomorrow but I will update my skins with a "fake" badge for now so head on over to RD for that update later

Last edited:
I don't have any logo in game (yes Tommy's preview show a logo but not in game).

but maybe someone who have these cars could add the logo
Ford logo could be add on skin but with the Audi we must have a new 3D logo or a special 3D plate to apply the logo texture.
Someone could do that ?
View attachment 987519
Also the mercedes and opel don't have logos on the front; bimmer seems to have it

AI for TT Circuit Assen by NightEye87 (ne_ttassen):

I originally helped fixed the side lines issues for the track in previous releases, but decided to rework the original ai fast lane to improve lap times. I also reworked the ai for the new junior layout utilizing the MAD Formula Team MFTC3's. Also created some quick and dirty vao patches. I have submitted it to the track creator, in case he is going to further update the tracks, but in the mean time...

https://mega.nz/file/OpAkWRoB#hwIiLQSn6q2eaUu-V6-GdUweo-Pk1nXzrdjOSHWZJ3Q

Track link v0.8.2
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-circuit-assen.4536/

Have fun everyone.

Last edited:
Yea to be fair I'm abit sick of this "pay me for my work that I'll not actually finish properly and move onto other projects" patreon garbage. I actually messaged him as to if there will be any further updates for the V8 TC mod (currently at v0.09.7) as they still need abit of touching up and more liveries etc, and haven't heard anything since.

I'm nearly at the stage where I'll start posting these freely, obviously not here because that will probably get me banned but we need to send the message to these people who think they are so entitled. I was always taught as a kid "finish what you've started" and that means properly completed.

Mind you the bloke who's doing all this, used to run the AC Supercars series on FB in Australia. He shut it all down because he cracked a wobbly that people weren't donating and helping him to provide servers :lol:

Ahah really ? Doesn't surprise me then. His free cars... Well. The idea is cool but my god the execution is terrible. Had to fix them myself (invisible panels, broken mirrors, copy pasted physics) lol

update on the tommy78 Mustang and the missing badge.
The old kn5 has the badge and I'd failed to update my mod, so for now I have reverted back to using the old kn5 files as my skin looks stupid with a hole at the front. Also emailed tommy so will see if he gets back to me with a fix.

Edit: Tommy got back to me and yes he removed the 3d Ford Badge. He said he may update the kn5 tomorrow but I will update my skins with a "fake" badge for now so head on over to RD for that update later

Could you also ask him to add the possibility on the Audi to add a texture with Audi logo ? We just need a blank texture on the 3d model ;) or like on VRC mods with modified Audi "Ariel" logo.
I tried a few month ago but he wasn't motivate ...

Last edited:
Could you also ask him to add the possibility on the Audi to add a texture with Audi logo ? We just need a blank texture on the 3d model ;) or like on VRC mods with modified Audi "Ariel" logo.
I tried a few month ago but he wasn't motivate ...

Yeah I can send him a request but as it's a paymod copyright thing I wouldn't hold your hopes out. It's fair enough i suppose.

Anyway I have updated my skin on RD https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jürgen-feucht-ford-mustang-dtm-livery-t78-mod.39181/ with a fake badge so it at least looks better than having a black hole in the middle of the stripes.

I'll post if I get a reply or if he updates the KN5 files.

Yeah I can send him a request but as it's a paymod copyright thing I wouldn't hold your hopes out. It's fair enough i suppose.

I know, but on his BMW or Opel there is logo as a texture on skins, so I think it's a good idea to add the front Audi logo as a texture ...

With Australian motorsport getting underway for the year at Symmons Plains I updated the GrassFX for Symmons Plains, and made a fairly crude S5000.

The car is based on the adaptation above (Based on the RSS3), and with an engine swap from the Ford GT40 GT1 Matech from Assettoland (detuned by ~20%). The updated files are here (for the next 14 days!): http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ldq3j8yny1i71w/dallara_sf19_S5000.7z/file
Extract to your cars folder and copy the rest of the files across from the mod above (don't overwrite anything!).

The GrassFX file is attached to this post - delete .txt, then drop the extension folder in the symmons_plains track folder.

The car may have a little too much grip - seems to be a little quicker than the actual laptimes being set, but close enough to have some fun!

You did a great job on both. Thank you

So how does one move the start/finish line?

That is something for the track modders here to answer. I've not really done anything with tracks other than AI. I suspect like a lot of modding stuff, it's awkward and confusing at first but relatively simple once you understand what you're doing.

This whole thing about encrypted mods reminds me of the Jobs and Gates scene:

- Steve Jobs (extremely angry): "Bill, you robbed me. I was going to launch my window-based operating system and you stole the idea from me."

- Bill Gates (calmly): "Well Steve, I think things can be seen from another perspective. I think that actually we both met a rich neighbor named Xerox, we entered his house to steal his television and while there we discovered that you had already stolen from him before. "

Yea to be fair I'm abit sick of this "pay me for my work that I'll not actually finish properly and move onto other projects" patreon garbage. I actually messaged him as to if there will be any further updates for the V8 TC mod (currently at v0.09.7) as they still need abit of touching up and more liveries etc, and haven't heard anything since.

I'm nearly at the stage where I'll start posting these freely, obviously not here because that will probably get me banned but we need to send the message to these people who think they are so entitled. I was always taught as a kid "finish what you've started" and that means properly completed.

Mind you the bloke who's doing all this, used to run the AC Supercars series on FB in Australia. He shut it all down because he cracked a wobbly that people weren't donating and helping him to provide servers :lol:

Lets face it.... if you have a patreon with people paying 5, 10 whatever a month.... you are incentivized to take your time and release piece meal stages to the mods to keep people subscribed ...

Longer you take, the more money you bring in...

You are far better either getting them from others sites for free.... or waiting till each come out of beta and then subscribing for a few days to download them all then cancelling it...

By paying them you are incentivizing them to take ages and to keep doing little beta each time...

I read something funny on discord earlier, a well known person slagging off the 'customers' on patreon. Would be a Gerald Ratner moment, but it won't be as people just keep lapping it up...
A patroen that makes 4k a month...

Last edited:
Lets face it.... if you have a patreon with people paying 5, 10 whatever a month.... you are incentivized to take your time and release piece meal stages to the mods to keep people subscribed ...

Longer you take, the more money you bring in...

You are far better either getting them from others sites for free.... or waiting till each come out of beta and then subscribing for a few days to download them all then cancelling it...

By paying them you are incentivizing them to take ages and to keep doing little beta each time...

I read something funny on discord earlier, a well known person slagging off the 'customers' on patreon. Would be a Gerald Ratner moment, but it won't be as people just keep lapping it up...
A patroen that makes 4k a month...

Ilja's Patreon is at over 6k. Do you think CSP will ever be finished? Which is fine to support him because i don't beleive there is any promise of finishing anything specific.

Last edited:
Bad advice, take a look at this before
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/just-kausers-alternative-shaders-patch-rain-app.23932/
This App is not more needed for rain sounds since last SHADER PATCH UPDATE and my wiper code can give you bugs,
dont use anymore!
Just recommend for older version of the Shader Patch.

So if this application is no longer needed since the update of the CSP, how do we reduce the volume of the rain too strong ?,
I can't hear the sound of the engine
I have the CSP 1.70 preview1
I have been looking for 2 days this is going to drive me crazy for this thing :banghead::banghead::banghead::lol::lol::lol:
THANKS

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back