- 1,273

- Arrakis
It's a nice car, but even the pic included shows the non working pop up headlights
Without lights they are half opened and that doesn't change when headlights are on.
Also shadows under the car/tires don't look correct.
I'm not on FB, so if someone could report ?
(I would be very surprised it's like that IRL)
View attachment 987149
Ha ha. You're obviously not 'down with the kids' Fanapryde!
Hi guys! Please forgive my ignorance but I ask for your advice for this.
Is it possible and safe to change the location of all the AC content? My SSD is full and my secondary drive, an HDD, has problems that I could´t fix yet. Had to disconnect it because it was always with a 100% occupancy and it stressed all the PC.
I have a 1TB external HDD with USB 4.0 connection ready to be filled
Is it possible to "move" AC to that EXTERNAL HDD without uninstalling and reinstalling? That would be a nightmare because (you all must know) I´ve lost the count to the content I have with all the apps, pp filters, etc. etc....
Waiting for your kind help![]()
Lots of videos of youtube can show you how to do this step by step.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=move+steam+games
Last edited by a moderator:
