- 748

- Australia
a downright beeaaatche! getting there...LOL...catching up can be hell can't it ?
a downright beeaaatche! getting there...LOL...catching up can be hell can't it ?
Well, it doesn't work at all, everything is the same as the kunos modelmuch easier to install (make by myself) :
https://mega.nz/file/1JhxWa4Z#mpJPE_sCnksxTXMmt-GLpoq2Eoj7iSByF7vaE4edJCo
Ferrari 488 GTE EVO with :
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO ACC Endurance 2.0 by Masterkey
- Sound Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC Endurance by DJDIalga1 (RD)
- Physique Ferrari 488 GTLM by zerobandwidth (RD)
All ks_ferrari_488_gt3 skins work (Kunos version),
you will find GTLM, WEC, IMSA skins ... here : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2017.35056/
View attachment 987494
Hello, this is the Trailer for the new HSW (Horizon Shades Weather)
that will be released soon! Wait! Subscribe to my channel for more updates!
Fantastic, thank you 👍
For "not modders" guys like me, next time with other cars, here is the solution to find the information to make the wipers work.
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =
WIPERS =
Congrats for taking the time to post a dummy-walkthrough for the community to self-assist when it comes to wipers - also saved your post for future reference when asked on this thread... 👍
CAN I HAVE THE LINK FOR THE PORSCHE 919 2017 ?the KTM Xbow GT4 is missing in that list.
and i forgot to drop this - the Porsche 919 2017 with the real 2017 model, laptimes were now accurate around Le Mans
View attachment 834837
https://mega.nz/#!kJ9DlKaa!cDh81Xp7PlSeGRv7hlZxmphvYVeksjAQWdrWWQDQrvg
https://we.tl/t-3ahKNucwkW
I NEED ALL CARS FROM DPIS ACURA -NISSSAN-MAZDA.......... ANY LINK?Great job as always! New toy to play while i wait to the DTM Mercedes![]()
. Btw, are you working on more Dpi prototypes?
I WANT THE PORSCHE 919 2017 CARUmm, what is this all about?
I already have full privs.
![]()
CAN I HAVE THE LINK FOR THE PORSCHE 919 2017 ?
I NEED ALL CARS FROM DPIS ACURA -NISSSAN-MAZDA.......... ANY LINK?
I WANT THE PORSCHE 919 2017 CAR
So how does one move the start/finish line?
Are you sure it is the rain sound and not the wind sound which can come together when the rain starts? I had the same especially in exterior view.So if this application is no longer needed since the update of the CSP, how do we reduce the volume of the rain too strong ?,
I can't hear the sound of the engine
I have the CSP 1.70 preview1
I have been looking for 2 days this is going to drive me crazy for this thing
THANKS
To feel the effects you can increase the water on track and enable extended physics. It works fine for me.I have tried rain in AC. It's really impressive, but you dont feel it on the surface.
when it will be effect of aquaplaning on the puddles, Ilya should recieve Nobel prize for making AC best sim upgrade ever made in the human history
It also could be snow FX=)
Looks like CamTool 2.i wonder how you guys make this videos, camerawork is great. Smoke also looks so realistic.
just adjusted Rain 50% to 0 or 5 no sound but no rain, but I did not find anything in the tabs for the sound.I don't know, found nothing like you
In CSP > WeatherFx there is a setting: "Audio volume for weather-specific sounds" but it doesn't match anything in the game
Have you tried to reduce the intensity of the rain with WeatherFXdebug?
View attachment 987571
i wonder how you guys make this videos, camerawork is great. Smoke also looks so realistic.
Hello, this is the Trailer for the new HSW (Horizon Shades Weather)
that will be released soon! Wait! Subscribe to my channel for more updates!
thats from the "heatshimmering" effectIs that heat haze effect real or is it a video editing effect?
The STC2000 mod by ACFL is way too overpowered; 514HP at the wheels when the Radical engines the series used in the 2017 season was rated at ~430hp at the crank.What a week for south american mods, especially Argentinian series.
First Formula Argentina and now a first iteration of TRV6 has been uploaded to racedepartment.
If only we had someone interested enough on improving STC 2000 mod from ACFL and the ACTC mod from AMS.. we could enjoy south american
racing in all its glory, taking into account that we already have Turismo Nacional cars from Argentina, Stock Car, Copa Marcas, Formula truck, Vintage Fiat and Gol and Porsche Cup from Brazil.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/top-car.39218/
![]()
with SPEC GTE yes Kunos normal https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2017.35056/Well, it doesn't work at all, everything is the same as the kunos model
it's always the same the sound of the rainAre you sure it is the rain sound and not the wind sound which can come together when the rain starts? I had the same especially in exterior view.
In the SOL app while in game I think it is page 12/23 where you see the 'wind sound' options. I decreased it to 20% in stead of the default 100%.
Not sure if it is the same you're experiencing? Maybe it helps?
thats from the "heatshimmering" effect
CAN I HAVE THE LINK FOR THE PORSCHE 919 2017 ?
I NEED ALL CARS FROM DPIS ACURA -NISSSAN-MAZDA.......... ANY LINK?
I WANT THE PORSCHE 919 2017 CAR

Speaking of the ACFL STC2000's, the windscreen of the Corolla; the most important window to have its transparency working, isn't actually transparent when driving in interior view.The STC2000 mod by ACFL is way too overpowered; 514HP at the wheels when the Radical engines the series used in the 2017 season was rated at ~430hp at the crank.
SORRY FOR CAPSTriple posting and using caps is an excellent strategy to get what you want/deserve. If it does not work, my advice is to use also a bigger type and bold.
Welcome to get planet.![]()
The first bit i was talking about the guy who does the auzzie race cars.
Regards Ilijas patroen i managed to sign up for £1, so hard to miss that each month, if i subscribed for a year its not much money.
So yes, in answer, CSP patroen is a bit different and it makes sense to pay a bit towards it.
I know not long ago we were told that ilija makes no money from patroen or CSP...so yeah,. not sure where he puts it all...
Then again Putin is one of the worlds richest men...but many Russians actually think he just has a 'small' presidential wage....
Hey Tomo,This is fantastic, thank you so much!
I actually don't have RainFX... I know it's a paid mod, where do I get it as I'd like to pay for it?
Thanks! Coming close to a proper release now with all this![]()