Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,025 comments
Is there any Riley & Scott mkIII out there?? It would be a good grid filler :c

I'm pretty certain the answer is no; in fact, there aren't any Riley's or Riley & Scott's of any type, although theres existing models for other games. Guess modders haven't gotten around to converting them yet, we'll just have to keep hoping, and wait patiently :)

Last edited:

Thanks for that. Puts it all in perspective.

Thank you @RMi_wood and everyone that helped improve and release this track. It's definitely suited for faster cars, especially DRM and vintage F1.

Here's a rough, un-edited capture while enjoying the high speed turns of this track.

Helluva moon out that night.

How to remove the Christmas decoration from Mugello? It keeps existing lol:

Screenshotafrdatsun5.png

Looks like the bowling alley in "Big Lebowski."

Last edited by a moderator:
The very one.

The beta name for Grindelwald was Eiger Path. ;)

Whilst my track making skills are, for lack of a better term, "basic", I got tired of waiting for classic GT2 tracks to make a return.

So I'm going to try to do something about it.

Believe me mate, there are plenty of people like me who can't make tracks who will happily take anything you can make. I grew up with the PS1 so as long as it looks better than that it's fine by me :lol: The layout, road width and elevation accuracy is the most important thing. Once the track is out, I'm sure there are lots of talented people here who will start sprucing it up to make it look good ;)

I've seen this previously and assumed it was based near an old whaling station somewhere. . . but this is a North Wales track??? Hate to sound triggered but as a proud Welshman I must tell you the country is spelled Wales, not Whales 👎

Haven't tried the track yet, but looks fun.

It's a fictional track, so I think the misspelling is intentional. It's just somewhere inspired by Wales, not Wales itself :P

From the readme (yes, I'm probably the only one here who reads readme files for every mod :lol:):
"Whales Cost is a fictional, 2.965 miles (4.772 km) long coastal road somewhere on this planet."

---------

Now for some housekeeping stuff...

@blackwood91 Hi mate, tried your Amuse S2000 V1.4 update. The R1 is fine but the Street version cannot even get out of the pitbox? It just wheelspins in place. Any chance you could have a look? The R1 drives much better now than the V1.1 so it would be a shame if I have to delete the Street version.

@RMi_wood With the Akina Snow, we already have a conversion from Arcade Stage 8 in the Touge Union discord with much better tree density and graphics (which makes sense because it's from a later game). So I wouldn't stress too much about improving this one :P

Last edited:
@LeGeNd-1
Yeah, I know there was another before I even started it. It was simply a fun exercise to convert from a game-rip.
I did learn how to do the track mirrors, and getting the snow to feel good under the car. Likely I wont return much to these, but they are/can be lighter versions of otherwise heavy tracks. There is a chance some other maps from other games will get done (i will do a few garage scenes from WMMT5).

It is nice to have alternate, original sources *(of which I have many) to produce things and not be accused of stealing another's AC conversion or dealing with encryption.

I do also have many touge tracks in "cartoon" format (ripped from mobile games) that I might do as a pack

I've seen this previously and assumed it was based near an old whaling station somewhere. . . but this is a North Wales track??? Hate to sound triggered but as a proud Welshman I must tell you the country is spelled Wales, not Whales 👎

Haven't tried the track yet, but looks fun.
Sir, the misspelling IS intentional and is the title of the original track.
I think you can clearly see in the release text and the track UI that it is Wales as the location.

How to remove the Christmas decoration from Mugello? It keeps existing lol:

The fireworks and XMAS lights settings are in the CSP particlesFX tab if I remember correctly (not at my rig right now). You can turn them off altogether, or have a couple of other options.

Me. If someone can help me and inform if it is alright to post, will be glad to share.
(As I said 284 times, I don't remember and don't care, what mods were free or not. My brain don't care, hence asking for information to act accordingly).

View attachment 988132

Don't buy anything more from there?
Next time, ask me privately. I would share with you. Free! Hehe:crazy:

I think you got the Fundidora track from Gilles (https://celletson.wixsite.com/acclassics/custom-track-packs):

upload_2021-1-30_8-7-29.png

umm?
There are other people who have converted the same tracks as Gilles, such as myself.
Infact it is my pet project to convert as many of his rippoffs for profit and without credit as is possible. I believe I have done 5 or 6 now at least.
I have a rough version of Mex67 but stopped when I learned someone else was doing it too.

Be careful of what you think, as a public opinion.

Last edited:
umm?
There are other people who have converted the same tracks as Gilles, such as myself.
Infact it is my pet project to convert as many of his rippoffs for profit and without credit as is possible. I believe I have done 5 or 6 now at least.
I have a rough version of Mex67 but stopped when I learned someone else was doing it too.

Be careful of what you think, as a public opinion.

That is exactly why I wrote "I think".

I found a Mugello_Christmas.kn5 file in the loaded folder. Removing it fortunately gets rid of the Xmas deco.
as a test, can you add IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS=1 to the track_name/extension/ext_config.ini
and see if it does indeed "ignore other configs" in ./extension/config/tracks/loaded

That is exactly why I wrote "I think".
came across as "I'm sure" in the way it was written. I gave the benefit of doubt :)

Good morning from Portugal. A favour, please :) Can anyone upload a nice version of Baku city circuit? The version from Terra21 runs poorly on my system with the fps all messed up. Another version from dpeters95 is very poor and another version from F1mania.ru also has fps drops. Anyone? Thanks in advance :)

Autodromo International Siracusa v1.0

Located in Eastern Sicily, the small circuit of Autodromo International Siracusa is now a shadow of its former, more prestigious self.

Thanks for this it is a superb addition. One question though, is there only 20 pits due to physical restrictions or would it be possible for more (30+)?

That's a shame, I've seen tracks that double up the pitboxes is that possible to do easily? Assume there's space on the grid for more, they used to use 3-2-3 type line ups for classic stuff?
you are free to add the pits yourself, that is what this community is all about!

Not sure if this is the right forum for Championships and Career mods - So please let me know if not - Thanks

1950 F1 (Alfa Romeo) Championship.champ.jpg 1954 F1 (Maserati 250f) Championship.champ.jpg 1969 F1 (Lotus 49c) Championship.champ.jpg 1975 F1 Championship.champ.jpg 1986 (Lotus 98T) F1 Championship.champ.jpg 1991 F1 (Jordan 191) Championship.champ.jpg 2005 (R25) F1 championship.champ.jpg 2013 (F138) F1 championship.champ.jpg 2020 F1 (RSS) COVID19 Championship.champ.jpgBMW Mini JCW Challenge 2020.champ.jpg
Over the past year, I have made a number of Custom Championships and a few career mods (mainly F1/GT3)
They have mainly been posted on Racedepartment
Link to all here; https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/

I've provided a GDrive link to them and also a link to my tracks etc (I rename tracks sometimes to assist in the Championship building)

Custom Championships/Careers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WbGSe7FouDW9AJlcec5phRG8UD_v1hzi?usp=sharing
Tracks/Skins etc (No paid mod cars in this folder): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18zpcU0NrB3XgjFdSRvZN7LjIGCF5bcdS?usp=sharing

Please Note: the GDrive folders are a bit jumbled in places the more I hoard but in my brain, they are perfectly understandable :D - Any questions don't hesitate to ask in a PM

Here are a few links to some help/installation videos I've made as well
Championship Installation Guide

Amend and Clone Championships

DIY RainFX for Tracks

Hope this post of use
Lastly, I want to say thank you to the :gtpflag:community in helping me manage during these challenging times - Its really appreciated

Hope you enjoy them and have as much fun as my family do

Any constructive comments gratefully received

Stay safe and healthy. #KeepOnRacing #WeRaceAsOne

Cozy61

Attachments

• 1990 RSS F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    1990 RSS F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 1998 F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    1998 F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 2000 F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    2000 F1 Championship.champ.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2021 F1 (RSSFH) Championship.champ.jpg
    2021 F1 (RSSFH) Championship.champ.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 71
  • ACF1_2018_RSS.champ.jpg
    ACF1_2018_RSS.champ.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back