Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,765 comments
Have you got a pack of all your suits and gloves? I'd collected a lot of them but lost them when i changed PCs and a backup failed.

Ugh, sorry to hear that!
Anyway, about the request... do have!
These are the (competition) gloves I've made so far, until 1998. I don't know the name of the models, so I call them "Sparco_1986_red", where 1986 stands for the year I first saw them. As I reach the year 2000 and beyond I hope finding correct glove names becomes doable.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/58v2hx7s55a8l7u/driver_gloves.rar/file

I'm now uploading the driver kits, whose folder names matches the cars or the year/competition they competed in (like Lancia_Rally_1976).

@Masscot
These are my kits, from 1923 to mid-1998.
Little picture to show off, lol:
upload_2021-1-2_1-37-17-png.982165

Few considerations:
• I make modifications to the base driver models, involving the Normal Textures, and setting "useDetail" to 0 in order to get rid of the underlying texture, as in the before&after pic below:

upload_2021-1-2_15-17-53-png.982327

• My (sarcastic quote) "skills" (end sarcastic quote) kind of improved since the first models. Still learning from mistakes, spending more time on the templates, and hopefully finding better reference images as I advanced through time.
• Cars whose skins make a whole grid (like the Indycar 95) only have one skin. Not cool, I know, but it's just not possible for a single person to do each driver's skin, neither could I find all the reference pictures.
• I'm still planning on releasing independent packs like "F1 1986" which will make it possible to release skin.ini files and make the process easier.
• Everyone is welcome to use these in any mod.
Sorry for the long post!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ntotjxd1iumuz4f/driver_suit.rar/file

Last edited:
Anyone knows for how long will CSP 0.1.72 be held for Ilja's patreons only? I hope not too much longer, but I sense it will.

I think the only difference between CSP 0.1.71 and CSP 0.1.72-preview is rainFX. And you should not expect, that CSP 0.1.72 free public version will have rainFX. At that moment there'll be CSP 0.1.73-preview with rainFX for patreon users only. I personnelly don't think, that rainFX will ever be finished. At that moment Ilja will loose most of his patreon users. And at the moment rainFX is not more than a graphical eye candy, it looks great but it doesn't really simulate rain racing like ACC or AMS2 do.

so i havent really checked this thread for a long time, what gems did i miss in the last couple of months?
Gonna be a long catch up mate xD

RainFX for the great circuit @VheEth Cascavel.

Not overly sophisticated, but it does the job.

Thanks @Cozy61 for the tutorial video 👍

copy/paste at the bottom of the ext_config.ini file in content>tracks>vhe_cascavel>extension

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, ROADPITS, RDILBS, RDMARBLESANL
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, RDMARBLESANL
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = CMWALLA, TWALLG
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?GRASS?
LINES_MATERIALS = ?ROADLINE?
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

Thank you, but I have no rain on the starting grid, can this be fixed?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
I have a problem with racing on some tracks. After the first lap, some of the cars go to the pit stop. Spotted on Deep Forest Raceway, for example.
Have any of you faced such a problem? How did you solve it?

About the McLaren, I don't know why there isn't a version with the lights on the hood like in this picture
403725af-mika-hakkinen-drives-mclaren-f1-gtr--1024x555.jpg

I mean, it's just a minor thing. Or maybe there's one with that lights and and I am unaware of it

Maybe you guys can get in contact with Xela1 On racedepartment. He's the one who create the endurance lights for the some of the GT3 cars that we have.

Like this lamborghini and this porsche 911 RSR for example and no this is not the lanzo, they're both kunos cars.

ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_rt_bathurst_13_55_37.jpg

ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_rt_bathurst_13_58_47.jpg

Hello guys,
I have a problem with racing on some tracks. After the first lap, some of the cars go to the pit stop. Spotted on Deep Forest Raceway, for example.

The standard fuel consumption values for a lap are wrong or missing for some mod cars and so the AI cars need some laps to calculate their fuel consumpton. If you do a quick race, they can't do this. Try a race weekend with a qualifing session of 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Gonna be a long catch up mate xD

Thank you, but I have no rain on the starting grid, can this be fixed?..
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, ROADPITS, RDILBS, CONCSGA, RDMARBLESANL, ROADLINE
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, RDMARBLESANL, CONCSGA
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

Last edited:
About the McLaren, I don't know why there isn't a version with the lights on the hood like in this picture
403725af-mika-hakkinen-drives-mclaren-f1-gtr--1024x555.jpg

I mean, it's just a minor thing. Or maybe there's one with that lights and and I am unaware of it
This is the 01R prototype a bit different from the normal F1 GTR that we have. A while back i wanted to do the 01R but I'm not sure if I'm interested in it anymore....

Last edited:
Had a crack at conversions for the first time yesterday, turns out that it's a little fiddly, but not anything particularly difficult. Anyway, two areas I have no clue about and little inclination to learn, wing animations and interior dashboard display... is there anyone that knows how to do these things and would like to collaborate on a few projects? Even though these features aren't important to me, I'm not particularly keen to release a car into the wild that doesn't have them. If you can do these things then PM me and I'll send you the car, if you can't do these things then don't PM me begging for it...

The first car in question, Ferrari SF90 Stradale:
144166392_10104140386356348_6961327703919337114_o.jpg
Nice SF90!

The standard fuel consumption values for a lap are wrong or missing for some mod cars and so the AI cars need some laps to calculate their fuel consumpton. If you do a quick race, they can't do this. Try a race weekend with a qualifing session of 20 minutes.
but the error appears only on several tracks, fuel consuption is 0
I will try it in weekend mode

Hello everyone, do you know if any of this cars are available for AC??

They are from rfactor 2. Is It posible to convert them?

Attachments

• descarga.jpeg
    descarga.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 36
  • gp3.jpg.318beeff659ef07bd06810163bafad48.jpg
    gp3.jpg.318beeff659ef07bd06810163bafad48.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 31
  • ATL_Tatuus_4.jpg
    ATL_Tatuus_4.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 33
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 30
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, ROADPITS, RDILBS, CONCSGA, RDMARBLESANL, ROADLINE
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?ROADA?, RDMARBLESANL, CONCSGA
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =
Thank you!

Hello guys,
Try this. It's sometimes nothing to do with AI car fuel usage.
Copy the 'fast_lane.ai' file from the track's 'ai' folder (or from its various route folders within the track folder, if the track has more than one route) then paste it into the 'data' folder. Then rename that copy of 'fast_lane.ai' to 'ideal_line.ai'.
Do this for all affected routes.

Last edited:
.../... ISSUE TO CORRECT WHEN INSTALLED until it's corrected--Be sure to change the Kn5 file name from ferrari_f333sp_ks.kn5 to ferrari_f333-ks.kn5. Notice the second underscore is replaced with a hyphen. Otherwise you'll get a message that the car is not found.../...
When I change the name of the kn5 as suggested I get a 'Model not found' message ...

I Released, Dowload Here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hsw.36374/

HSW

This is HSW (Horizon Shades Weather), a script that controls how the weather behaves. It changes the lights as they are reflected for a more realistic and beautiful appearance. Time transitions are smooth and optimized to maintain good frames.
HSW brings incredible lighting, making the game more engaging. and Along with CSP, Asseto Corsa becomes a game that loses nothing to any other. One of the new features of HSW 1.7 in addition to all the improvements of sky, clouds, lights, etc. they are the mirages due to the heat and reflection of the sun, to have this effect the sun will have to be at the right point and at the right time as in real life, and this was made possible thanks to "x4fab".
With the Weather Script itself, I can go a step further and expand HSW further.

I especially want to thank my friends Atrupelador and Game Car View for testing my versions before publishing them and to x4fab for assisting me and providing support for the HSW update.

Changelog 1.7

-- HSW 1.7
- Added support for CSP version 1.7
- Improvements in day and night lights
- Darker nights
- New balanced the number of stars and planets
- Cloud Improvements
- New sky colors
- New ppfilters
- Added a physical phenomenon that makes the images tremble that leads to the
formation of mirages on the asphalt due to the intense heat, so a layer of hot
air is formed next to the ground. It will appear according to the time and
temperature (Thanks to 4xfab for creating this effect with CSP and giving me
support to add it to HSW)
- Various improvements
- Improvements in smoke and ambient humidity

Last edited by a moderator:
This may help with edges and points
view

Updated RainFX with some edges
View attachment 988155

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = groove?, tarmac?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = groove?, tarmac_main?, oku_decals_02
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = ?ARMCO?, ?WALL?, ?SPONSOR?, building_grandstand_a_vara_02, core_event_grandstand_e_01, gate_dam_a_01
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS?, ?SAND?, BRIDGE,
LINES_MATERIALS = b?, rumble?, oku_decals_02
STREAM_EDGE_... = 445.02, 52.58, -1085.54, 310.63, 53.01, -1111.25
STREAM_EDGE_... = 316.89, 65.19, -1110.28, 203.36, 49.04, -1127.09
STREAM_EDGE_... = 224.17, 25.81, -1149.91, 206.95, 25.64, -1061.66
STREAM_EDGE_... = 11.91, 27.82, -694.13, 20.78, 27.81, -678.76
STREAM_EDGE_... = 21.54, 27.54, -677.28, 30.19, 27.77, -662.17
STREAM_EDGE_... = 37.03, 26.51, -657.78, 77.91, 26.56, -679.51
STREAM_EDGE_... = 65.46, 25.51, -669.37, 52.58, 25.5, -662.52
STREAM_EDGE_... = 509.18, 54.69, -264.89, 542.05, 54.49, -268.08
STREAM_POINT_... = -332.85, 123.55, -563.41
STREAM_POINT_... = -339.91, 123.74, -550.27

Good job
Do you have some good replay cam for this great track ?

From Fecebook -- still need to download and test it, but he usually produces good mods.

ISSUE TO CORRECT WHEN INSTALLED until it's corrected--Be sure to change the Kn5 file name from ferrari_f333sp_ks.kn5 to ferrari_f333-ks.kn5. Notice the second underscore is replaced with a hyphen. Otherwise you'll get a message that the car is not found. I'm posting the issue to the author on FB.

Also, the shifting animation needs to be adjusted if possible.

Erik Wispelwey
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

10m ·

The 333SP-edit is done. It's meant to be driven from and to a track- weekend so it's 'road-legal' (in Dubai only, probably
1f642.png
) with plates (well, rear one anyway), road-legal semis and 3rd brake-light.
For everyday use ABS and TC (default setting is non-intrusive) seemed appropriate. Who the hell would want to use this thing everyday is another question all together, but it should be possible.
Original is by AssettoGarage.
Thanks to
Jasmin Klačar
for beta-testing this wild beast.
https://www.mediafire.com/.../ferrari_f333sp_s2.zip/file

I found a small graphical issue, what seems to be the "headrest" is actually transparent in front. It's mostly covered by the driver ingame, but I thought it was worth pointing out. Aside from this, great car to drive.

6bafa63613b85cf7ef3a53575a69bb5c.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back