Fanapryde
In Memoriam
- 5,682

- Belgium
Thanks, I feared I missed it.No, the problem with the timing hasn't been fixed yet..
I hope somebody can fix that.
You could test this one. Not tested from my side though.
I´m still struggling with fixing the track. Could at least get it with correct textures (I hope all of them), into Blender. Could separate some huge meshes, so fbx export could be opened in ksEditor. The next day(s) is bug fixing, shader adjustments etc. still to do. I´m in contact with @Fall Guy for testing, as I´m still mainly working without seeing anything in game.
View attachment 992139
Thanks man, issue from the pics I posted is gone now, all good.
Sorry for this. Please try to use the attached config and let me know if it is gone now. @slider666 has already made some big improvements with this track and hopefully some issues will be gone soon.
Why sorry ? You're doing nice work bringing this 'ancient' track up to standards... thanks to all involved
Tbh, I did not try your latest ext_config.ini (yet) because Sliders' fixed the issue I had. Is there another thing I'm missing while not using yours ?