Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,043 comments
You can spend us a beer and grab the Audi or you don't. I don't see the problem.
It's only 3€ and you can unsubscribe until you have done the donation.
How about updates for the car when it is finished? It says it's currently beta, so I'm guessing that a physics overhaul must be coming soon. I'm assuming you keep a list of whoever has donated and email them the update links, rather than forcing people to subscribe permanently in order to receive updates. It would be nice to receive some clarification on this, so that everyone knows what they are getting for their money.

Last edited:
Natsuki's new GT500 Nissan is as good as expected, but probably not that different to drive than the previous version. The main issue still is being the only Class 1 GT500 cars in the game(in either old or 2021 trim) can't really put it to good use.
I have the site pulled up in another tab that I keep looking at but haven't bought it yet for this reason, if there was even talk about the other GT500 cars in at least 2020 spec I'd probably get the '21 car, but the 2020 version I already have seems like it will work just fine for the hot lapping I use it for currently given there aren't any other current GT500 cars available.

Yeah basically thats what I use it for. I guess you can sorta BoP it to race with LMP cars I think just it'll be a weird grid....

I think there is a Supra in work from someone else but outside of some WIP pics no idea when it'll be out or if it'll be as good as Nissan is.

I wonder if someone would ever recreate this itasha skin for that Audi which is exclusive to RaceRoom Racing Experience LMAO
marcus-dempwolf-emiliashift-wallpaper-team19.jpg
Where’s she from? I don’t recognize her from anywhere

How about updates for the car when it is finished? It says it's currently beta, so I'm guessing that a physics overhaul must be coming soon. I'm assuming you keep a list of whoever has donated and email them the update links, rather than forcing people to subscribe permanently in order to receive updates. It would be nice to receive some clarification on this, so that everyone knows what they are getting for their money.

Updates are coming and they are coming automaticaly via CM.

Does anybody know if there is a fix for ELEMENT's Lexus RC-F GT3 ACC conversion for the CM's Rain FX ? The windshield wipers don't wipe away the rain. Thanks for any help !!!!

From Fecebook. This is not my mod.

Give the modders and group credit, and make a contribution if you can.

Nizar Razzouk
Admin
· ihtS1ponu0shorerd ·

------------------>BMW M3 F80 Full Pack UPDATE<------------------
FINALLY Now The Car Drives Like An M3
-ALL NEW PHYSICS NOW BY
Steve Stirpe
, THANK YOU MAN!
-Changed Disc Brakes For CS
-Changed Sport Display For CS From 400 HP Up To 640 HP
-A Bit Smaller Wheels For Normal M3
-Tweaks On Tire Shader For ALL Versions!
-Added 3rd Middle Brake Lights For the M3 CS
-Real Data Powercurve/Torque/Horsepower/Graph/Turbo Boost
IMPORTANT!!!!!!! PLEASE DELETE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING

DOWNLOAD LINK

173955625_4347499535279864_6702952913830500366_n.jpg

The difference is.... on patreon you only support just 'the artists' and if you get something as benefit on top or not is basically our decision just like what we like to give you... ofc it's all a grey area... but if you rename a design copy righted by a car manufacturer and sell it as your 'own brand' and as owm product it doesn't make it any less 'illegal' or worse in my opinion...

Seriously LOL, NOBODY is going to pay you to be you, they ONLY pay you for what your going to give them eventually. What planet are you from?

How many people are paying into patereon for absolutely nothing in return? Hmmmm? how many??

What a joke.

i just do not understand, whats is bad in encrypting if the mod is well done?
it's sim to play, not to look around the car in CM. You can look around the car on the track. And cars works good in game. Look at ДДМ works. they are brilliant. And there is no dozen of "modified by someone versions"
just an oppinion

it's sim to play, not to look around the car in CM. You can look around the car on the track. And cars works good in game. Look at ДДМ works. they are brilliant. And there is no dozen of "modified by someone versions"
just an oppinion
A good case study for this is the Gentle Mind Performance GC8 Type R WRX. Several people in their discord make fun of the ddm version, but as they weren't able to edit it they created a whole new mod. The irony of this is that their mod is also encrypted, and has remained completely broken ever since it launched. This is the perfect example of two mods that were almost perfect, that remain basically unusable because of encryption.

It's a custom design created by our Lead Artist Marcus Dempwolf ;)
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nYBZlO

marcus-dempwolf-audi-gt2-19-4k-logos.jpg

marcus-dempwolf-emiliashift-charrefsheet.jpg
As someone that owns every piece of content in RaceRoom up until the GT2 launched, largely thanks to the massive sale you had a few months back - I will go back to the game and buy every Itasha skin you make. Hopefully that's some kind of an incentive to make them for more cars :lol:

A good case study for this is the Gentle Mind Performance GC8 Type R WRX. Several people in their discord make fun of the ddm version, but as they weren't able to edit it they created a whole new mod. The irony of this is that their mod is also encrypted, and has remained completely broken ever since it launched. This is the perfect example of two mods that were almost perfect, that remain basically unusable because of encryption.
why DDM mod is unusable? it works fine, great physics, good looking

why DDM mod is unusable? it works fine, great physics, good looking
The general complaints are around the physics (too much understeer apparently) and the visual side of things (refraction, mirror mapping etc). I personally don't have an issue with DDM's version, I was more referring to the GMP one when I was talking about it being unusable, however I know people that drive the car in real life who say that it feels nothing like the real thing, so it definitely does put a damper on my excitement to drive it.

Ibarra. Tree update. Got rid of most of the floaters, and double treetrunks i think.. but this track keeps confounding me.

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1004249
View attachment 1004250

Many thanks for your dedication on this one. Now its in a really solid state where its quite pleasing and immersive. Besides trees which now are sorted I think that shadows are complicated on this one. Previously had all kind of problems here like black patches on mountains, flickering grass, etc. Now its mostly ok though still could be improved. What is also striking is that comparing to rf2 version near mountains are of a lot lower quality (far mountains are great). Despite those its a really good experience. Kudos man !

Audi R8 LMS GT2 hits the Green Hell

German comments, but I have to apologize, my mic had some issues yesterday.

nice! looks brilliand and seems like drives same cool. only sounds of the engine, i think, is a bit annoying especially on the mid revs, and dont have thats much roaring, as in real car videos. But its ok, ingame car sound was always an issue

Last edited:
just an oppinion
I can understand the fact, that some mods are encrypted and cant be shown in showroom and got massive issues and then there are coming no updats from these modders to fix the problems.
Our mods are encrypted too,yes, but can be shown in showroom like Kunos cars and we are constantly working on updates on them. As could be seen on our GT4 pack, that get an overall update.

Last edited:
just an oppinion

"Well done" doesn't always mean realistic.
I've spent the last year modifying the data folder of around 300 street mods using real specs from automobile catalog, AC torque helper and fastestlaps.com as reference and unfortunately I can tell you most mods have some data that needs to be fixed if you're looking not only for a car that feels nice but also for real simulation, which is the point of AC.
Some of the most common mistakes I see modders make are using crank torque instead of wheel torque (or a completely made up torque curve), not taking in consideration the driver when calculating car weight or use totally unrealistic tire sizes/compounds. Those things alone will make the car unrealistically faster, even if it feels nice or well done.
So I personally delete all mods with encrypted data folder, in spite of how pretty the model is

Last edited:
I made some laps around Imola (revised) and i want to record them, so i downloaded camtool2 and a cams setting (made for Kunos' Imola); how do i make said cams fit imola revised?

Understood you. But even making car not encrypted don't prevent you for using "modified by other person" version for being same nothing like the car irl
Correct, but at least I could make adjustments to the car myself, or outsource it to someone that knows physics more than I do. The majority of encrypted cars just copy/paste physics from Kunos cars anyway.

Seriously LOL, NOBODY is going to pay you to be you, they ONLY pay you for what your going to give them eventually. What planet are you from?

How many people are paying into patereon for absolutely nothing in return? Hmmmm? how many??

What a joke.
Me, so that's the only number needed to show 'NOBODY' to be an inaccurate statement, however I'm sure I'm not alone.

I support a number of people and groups on Patreon with no expectation of anything in return, as such a blanket 'nobody' is inaccurate. Even those I do get content and early access from I support each and every month, rather that just sign up for the content and then cancel once I have it.

You seem to be trying to project your own view onto everyone and that is never going to be an accurate basis to a point.

Last edited:
I just saw this video on YouTube:

Seems to be better made than the Bugatti 57SC Aérolithe coupe that got leaked weeks ago, and subsequently released on AssettoLand. I want it so badly, but RTM ain't seeing a cent from me.

I want it aswell, love the Atlantic

I can understand the fact, that some mods are encrypted and cant be shown in showroom and got massive issues and then there are coming no updats from these modders to fix the problems.
Our mods are encrypted too,yes, but can be shown in showroom like Kunos cars and we are constantly working on updates on them. As could be seen on our GT4 pack, that get an overall update.
Speaking of updates, shouldn't the sunstrip image be reversed inside the cockpit, or is it actually double-sided on the real cars?
Whichever is correct, higher-res lettering with some AA would be great as these jaggies could saw through mahogany.

Screenshot_gue_audi_r8_lms_gt2_trcb_curvelo_13-4-121-11-0-2.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back