Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,751 comments
Natsuki's new GT500 Nissan is as good as expected, but probably not that different to drive than the previous version. The main issue still is being the only Class 1 GT500 cars in the game(in either old or 2021 trim) can't really put it to good use.

ACtC-3c96Ew_XvLiT1Ofmd9Ut5tdr3eAa9adAKJ1cwqXQOBrqClzH9xwxDWv_r95O-VaD_h4idrP7HX52LwTmhAtlVF79h1Wby-FFYb1LlGIYgOeHRNqgtPWpcVBmxrW9SwXcTBpSapKHoOcRfGmYTTG_yssDA=w2560-h1440-no
Yeah, bit dissapointing - Thought we were going to get the NSX + the Supra.....oh well......

Why not? Send it over as mine is still only unpacked source :)

If anyone knows the author "rodrrico", it would be great to get permissions

Am I missing something? Theres a Chernobyl race track????? :eek::eek:
(obviously not IRL, some kind of fictional track?) me want!!

Last edited:
My new sim-rig. Now I need a two-story warehouse... oh, and win the lottery.

Very good information about Hockenheim. There's a link in the description to download the 1932 version--you have to be a member of the forum (register, sign in).

Great version of hockenheim. been playin' gpl recently and downloaded a almost all the tracks from gpltd along with 55 mod. i've been on a classic racing binge :D

Last edited:
Found this street high speed track few days back it looks fun and its 15kms long IIR.It has AI but it crash a lot I tried different aggression but its the same...(at the start of the race they crash into fences etc...)
It would be great if someone who knows fix the AI or add some hints I see no AI hints file.Thanks!
Fukuoka Urban Expressway 1.1 (Download in the video info)

Last edited:
I'm working on it all the time. But I don't have much time.

Still a lot of work. Including, for example, fire from the exhaust.

Wow! This is amazing. Can't wait for it, thanks for putting time and effort into this.

Yesterday I saw the new video posted by top gear on the Gordon Murray's collection, it's on YouTube. Very much recommend the watch very cool cars!

Found this street high speed track few days back it looks fun and its 15kms long IIR.It has AI but it crash a lot I tried different aggression but its the same...(at the start of the race they crash into fences etc...)
It would be great if someone who knows fix the AI or add some hints I see no AI hints file.Thanks!

description in video.... "a little bumpy in parts".... -- <heads off to doctor to have dislocated shoulders fixed>

Ok, I didn't want to say anything and try to fix it myself, but I can't. Every time I put it to night time, this happens. I don't know what's causing this to happen, It just turns into a "turquoise" filter, no matter what track it still does this when its only at night, can anyone help?

-Thanks
20210416145337_1.jpg
20210416145350_1.jpg

For the first time in years making engine swaps, I got an encrypted car. In showroom and on track.
The engine donor car was not encrypted. So why the heck this happened? What am I missing?

3j2a.png

I usually downgrade the stupid 25000 hp engines to the car stock specs. At least I try.
As I am having some success, I would like to continue my 'mods'.

Anyone got this experience and know a fix for it?
Tia.

FoZsx3j.jpg

EksiQLt.jpg

2021 AVR500-R new release!

Anybody notice the new 2021 AVR AI cannot go past 2nd or 3rd gear? I have checked the usual suspects and the AI changes gear before the engine limiter. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. The 2020 version does not suffer from this issue....

Last edited:
This looks like an awesome street circuit.
Has anyone managed to create Bangsaen Street Circuit on Assetto Corsa?

If not, is there anyway we can create this track together? thanks

http://tss.boxzaracing.com/2018/howto/25370

Bangsaen Street Circuit, damn fast, and dangerous. I lived on edge of this track in the years I lived in Thailand. They convert regular streets once a year for it. Its awesome to watch, would love to race it.

View attachment 955996
turn this google map sideways,
View attachment 956000

If you need colour, lighting etc, shout I have HEAPS of info and lots of friends still living there.

damn.. I miss living there...

Last edited:
Ibarra, again again.

Kunos crowds replacing the broken ones on the 3 grandstands
(now you can turn them off if you like or control them via CM.)
Several toning issues from suggestions built into the kn5
(cleaner config_ext making it more compatible with native AC)
Slider's water
Shifted terrain map.
Fixed grassFX occlusion on rumbles

upload_2021-4-17_16-14-5.png

upload_2021-4-17_16-15-38.png

upload_2021-4-17_16-8-37.png

upload_2021-4-17_16-12-47.png

Add this to ext_config.ini for a camera wall thing on the third grandstand where it says "HKS" currently, (see above image). Not sure if i like it or not so not in the release version.
Code:
[DISPLAY_...]
MESHES = gstandb_gmt_sub4
REGION_START = 0, 0
REGION_SIZE = 1024, 512
HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 1
FLIP_X = 0
FLIP_Y = 1
OUTPUT_ALPHA = 1
OUTPUT_GAMMA = 0.9
OUTPUT_SATURATION = 1.9
OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS = 1.5
MODE = CAMERA
CAMERA_0 = 717.83, 24.94, -420.44
CAMERA_0_TARGET = FOCUSED_CAR
CAMERA_0_TARGET_INERTIA = 0.1
CAMERA_0_FOV = 3

Last edited:

The AI does crash into the side of Fukuoka Urban Expressway because there is no useful sideline. Unfortunately the track is not able to record a new sideline (I have tried).

This is how the track looks for the AI (the red lines should be the track limits left and right of the track, the violet line is the AI-line):

upload_2021-4-17_8-46-47.png

Ibarra, again again.

Kunos crowds replacing the broken ones on the 3 grandstands
(now you can turn them off if you like or control them via CM.)
Several toning issues from suggestions built into the kn5
(cleaner config_ext making it more compatible with native AC)
Slider's water
Shifted terrain map.
Fixed grassFX occlusion on rumbles

Thanks mate!
Why the original mountain background texture is changed, from the first Terra21 version?
I think it was more clean and realistic...

View attachment 1004970
View attachment 1004971 View attachment 1004972

Just an atempt to skin imola track... very difficult, maybe if i have time and skill, i achieve this one:)
I've already done it, maybe I could add any extras you've squeezed in.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gt55wh6804gydyj/imola.rar/file

The above link is just for the IMOLA skins (Both Versions) pick which you like the most or run both.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica_Track_Skins_F1_2021.rar/file

This link is the 2021 Skins so far updated to include the IMOLA's

Originating from a personal request I have done a MAX version of IMOLA skin.
It creates some great oportunities for extra sponsors for that full look BUT, and it's a BIG BUT!!!! it highlights all the bad mirroring and limitations of this old circuit model.
In the still screens it looks bad. Driving at speed, to be honest it doesn't look as bad. Just don't crash next to it.
Give it a go and throw it away.

REMOVED LINK AS THIS VERSION WAS KACK. Get FULL IMOLA SKIN BELOW IN SIGNATURE LINK.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-18-29.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-19-22.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-20-21.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-20-40.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-20-55.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-22-4.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-23-50.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-9-24-31.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back