Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,004 comments
Ha. Are you the Sam Dale that interviewed Robbie Bolger for the irace thing? This guy is the reason I bought my mt-01 (SAME MOTOR AS THE WARRIOR).

Is he as nuts in real life as the advert?

Ha, I don’t appear in the interview but I filmed it (and most of the iRace stuff). Yes, I think it is fair to say he operates on the edge!

Hope you enjoy the bike!

Last edited:
Ha, I don’t appear in the interview but I filmed it (and most of the iRace stuff). Yes, I think it is fair to say he operates on the edge!

Hope you enjoy the bike!
Nice, would have loved to meet him. The Warriors were hard to find at the time so ended up grabbing the 01 instead, love it still all theses years later, unashamed abuse of fuel ;) and they wont build these style of monsters anymore, world went too green. I often wonder how the fellas at Yamaha came up with it.. too much saki I imagine and someone said, "hey just for fun, lets thrown our biggest pushrod V-Twin into an R1 derived racing geometry frame, and see how we go".. then they built the damn thing ;)

Last edited:
Thank you @r3b3ld3 for bringing a free version of Alcañiz.

I think is a good starting point.
I would like to see this track getting mature with better textures, less poly mesh and so on :)

Great effort!
Thanks for the comment, I was sick of waiting for someone to do it, so I started doing it myself.

It's my first conversion for AC, I've already done other work for other games, things for myself, and I'm obviously having trouble doing this.

As far as I know, the only decent conversion in process is by j3dm, but it is paid, although they are going to do exactly the same process as me in rebuilding the circuit.

Time, that's what I'm missing yesterday I modeled a building, it took me almost three hours to do it, and I was not satisfied with the result, and later I realized that simply copying other buildings from other circuits, it costs me 5 minutes and that if it looks good .

j3dm has spent more than 200 hours in the circuit and they are a team, I am alone in this, I have to save time however it is because if not this is going to make me eternal and I do not want that to happen.

im trying to adjust the volume of turbo-flutter in the kunos gtr r34 '99

nothing I change in these VOLUME lines increases the volume (they were both at 0 originally). any pointers?

[TURBO]
WAV=turbo.wav
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=0.8
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0
VELOCITY_GAIN=0.0
[TURBO_BOW]
WAV=turbo.wav
FULL_GAS_LIMIT=2.5 ; max boost
ZERO_GAS_LIMIT=0.7 ; min boost
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=1.5
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0

hi everyone, may I ask if someone is that kind to make a camera set for aa_adriaraceway? the mod needs a good camera set for sure, as I'm planning an event there soon, so good track cameras are needed

Pineda GP v1.0
Converted from GTR2.
The Pineda Grand Prix Circuit is a fictional track.
Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_pineda_15-5-121-7-27-33.jpg

Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_pineda_15-5-121-7-25-41.jpg

• CSP required
  • 25 pit/start
  • GrassFX, RainFX

Credits & Thanks;
・ @entrevias ,the author of the rfactor original version. Thank you for making it license freeware.
・ @RacerM ,the author of the GTR2 vertion and gave me permission.
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , Cooperation

Edit; New AI by Rainmaker
Edit2; New CSP Config, cams by CrisT86

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I have no experience modding, so if the answer is obvious don't be too harsh on me :D
Quick question: Is there an easy way to assign a secondary color to the shift LEDs for the shift flash? I know, that in digital_instruments the EMISSIVE= parameter for LEDs changes the regular color, but what if I want to have the flash in a different color?

I cleared out the others and going with the VRC one as a keeper. We need a skin to replace the generic "california" with Willow Springs folks..
Grabbed this at midday with very little cloud cover and using Natural_Mod filter. (in my case my favorite PP, lightweight and a nice natural look to it)
SOL2.13 CSP 1.75p1

I started yesterday to replace some of the generic adverts but it is so much which is in a need of replacement, so I won´t find the time to do it I am afraid. Man I hate that generic stuff. They put alot of time into that, why could they not offer a real-life package with the download as a bonus?

My ingame sky has permanently gone into nighttime mode regardless of time and weather; what do?
Running latest sol & CSP

Last edited:
!!RELEASED!!
Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR

Credit: 3D model: Forza horizon 4 and CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the CCX’s Koenigsegg ONE:1
Conversion: Mr DK
Sound: @Kallig
Physics: Mr DK, @Kallig , Billy Boy
Animation: Mr DK
Digital Instrumentation: CCX

Version: 0.9. This is not the final version, there is still some detail to refine If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome.
CSP 1.73 or higher required
User guide and skin maker kit are included in RAR file

If you want to create other skin and share them, please share them with me too so that I can integrate them in the next update, if you want to create other 3d part you can also they will be received with great pleasure.

For those who want to create realistic skins you can find all the existing version on this site: http://www.koenigsegg-registry.net/

Enjoy

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Screenshot_mrdk_koenigsegg_agera_rsr_nfs_studio_showroom_15-5-121-14-31-7.jpg

New update for the Konigsegg Agera RS and RSR
Version: 0.95
Changelog:
New AO
Shaders correction
Add CSP features
Interior modification and amelioration
Add damage dust and deformation
Add rain support
Performance fix

New aero data file, fix the max speed problem
Drop it in your data folder
Thanks to @roope and @ThatSmallGuy for the issue report

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

New vs Old:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/PP5

If you want to share please share my link

Attachments

• aero.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

nothing I change in these VOLUME lines increases the volume (they were both at 0 originally). any pointers?

[TURBO]
WAV=turbo.wav
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=0.8
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0
VELOCITY_GAIN=0.0
[TURBO_BOW]
WAV=turbo.wav
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=1.5
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0

Edit via ext_config. I posted the config here a while ago.

I know. At least VRC could release it via RD for free as a normal download for all contributors. I am sure they did such a skin for their private enjoyment. :crazy:

Unfortunately, VRCs' "private" use mods should never reach the surface - with their name as the author that is - but could be handed it out to be posted as an individual's skin-update... and nothing that would trace it back to them... Personally, would not take such a risk - not when everything else for them is going so well... $$$

Last edited:
shi
Pineda GP v1.0
Converted from GTR2.
The Pineda Grand Prix Circuit is a fictional track.
View attachment 1017637
View attachment 1017638
- CSP required
- 25 pit/start
- GrassFX, RainFX

Credits & Thanks;
・ @entrevias ,the author of the rfactor original version. Thank you for making it license freeware.
・ @RacerM ,the author of the GTR2 vertion and gave me permission.
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , Cooperation

Enjoy.

Thank you very much! What a surprise for me. I liked Pineda a lot since rFactor. It was my first attempt to convert a track to AC but I abandonment it because we could not get the road mesh working back then.
I´m working on new AI lines for Pineda at the moment...

[TURBO]
WAV=turbo.wav
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=0.8
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0
VELOCITY_GAIN=0.0
[TURBO_BOW]
WAV=turbo.wav
REF_PITCH=1.2
PITCH_GAIN=0.2
VOLUME=1.5
MIN_VOLUME=0
MAX_VOLUME_AT=3
DISTANCE_SCALE=2.0

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.2
ENGINE_INT = 1.2
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0 <---------
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back