- 2,566

- Helsinki
yesHave made a faster AI for this track - another update perhaps?
yesHave made a faster AI for this track - another update perhaps?
Thanks for the suggestion Racealot. I've already tried both, but neither of those does the trick unfortunately.
The thing is, you can do whatever you like with the balance for sounds while driving on-track, but it's specifically and only replays I'm talking about. The audio balance for that doesn't seem to be related to the main audio controls. No matter what you set the regular audio settings to, you still get a over-the-top audio from the rear speakers from cars near to the cameras (but not visible on screen). Also, when you're racing among a few cars, they're all loud and clear in replays, but your own car sound like a muffled Dyson vacuum cleaner by comparison.
I am sorry. I think I did not understand your post. You are right. When you watch a replay on external cameras, the levels of each type of sound (wind, brakes, motor, etc.) are at the same level. Only when you put a camera on board, you can tell the difference between, for example, putting the sound of the opponents at 10% than at 90%.
it may be my mistake in the texture of the damage I have to check thatThat's my mistake. I confused your Koenigsegg with another version (probably from assettoland). I've tested your version, and there is no gap. However, I'm experiencing a glitch where the Black Red livery changes to white livery on track when the car gets dirty. I'm on CSP 1.73. Is there a CM/CSP setting that I missed?
Hello first post here,
I saw earlier that some of you might be interested, so I put the link to an updated video of my mod for the Laquais race track (in the French Alps near Lyon). It is a video that compare ingame and real footage. It's far from perfect but it's getting there...
It is not laser scan and it is not a conversion.
It's build from scratch using satellite photo and inboard video as references and some altitude information from google (but they are not very precise)
I saw that there was speculation it would be patreon or paid mod.
It is not, it will be release for free on Race Departement next month (I hope but more like when it's ready).
It's 3km long and 10m wide. It seats between something like Magione and Vallelunga, It's a perfect track for track days with sports cars (from clio to ferraris) small open wheels (the tatuus is a blast on it) and smaller racing leagues like Seat leon, Clio cup, Minis etc... up to GT4.
GT3 and higher will feel a little too much for it.
I hope you guys will like it.![]()
Hello first post here,
I saw earlier that some of you might be interested, so I put the link to an updated video of my mod for the Laquais race track (in the French Alps near Lyon). It is a video that compare ingame and real footage. It's far from perfect but it's getting there...
It is not laser scan and it is not a conversion.
It's build from scratch using satellite photo and inboard video as references and some altitude information from google (but they are not very precise)
I saw that there was speculation it would be patreon or paid mod.
It is not, it will be release for free on Race Departement next month (I hope but more like when it's ready).
It's 3km long and 10m wide. It seats between something like Magione and Vallelunga, It's a perfect track for track days with sports cars (from clio to ferraris) small open wheels (the tatuus is a blast on it) and smaller racing leagues like Seat leon, Clio cup, Minis etc... up to GT4.
GT3 and higher will feel a little too much for it.
I hope you guys will like it.![]()
Hello first post here,
I saw earlier that some of you might be interested, so I put the link to an updated video of my mod for the Laquais race track (in the French Alps near Lyon). It is a video that compare ingame and real footage. It's far from perfect but it's getting there...
It is not laser scan and it is not a conversion.
It's build from scratch using satellite photo and inboard video as references and some altitude information from google (but they are not very precise)
I saw that there was speculation it would be patreon or paid mod.
It is not, it will be release for free on Race Departement next month (I hope but more like when it's ready).
It's 3km long and 10m wide. It seats between something like Magione and Vallelunga, It's a perfect track for track days with sports cars (from clio to ferraris) small open wheels (the tatuus is a blast on it) and smaller racing leagues like Seat leon, Clio cup, Minis etc... up to GT4.
GT3 and higher will feel a little too much for it.
I hope you guys will like it.![]()
It is not laser scan and it is not a conversion.
It's build from scratch using satellite photo and inboard video as references and some altitude information from google (but they are not very precise)
hi, new section on my forum, mainly updated cars for private races of my team, available to the public now, content will arrive slowly:
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewforum.php?f=25
Eyeballed it... BUT as I said horizontal X and Z are set accordingly to satellite map from google earth. So they are mostly right. As for elevation I eyeballed it but spent quite some time with onboard video as background. The slope down is still not quite right. but otherwise I think the video shows it's quite faithful. In any case, without licence and laserscan... It will not be perfect.That´s impressive, did you eyeballed it or did you used some photogrammetry service of some sort?
Eyeballed it... BUT as I said horizontal X and Z are set accordingly to satellite map from google earth. So they are mostly right. As for elevation I eyeballed it but spent quite some time with onboard video as background. The slope down is still not quite right. but otherwise I think the video shows it's quite faithful. In any case, without licence and laserscan... It will not be perfect.
The tarmac has a high definition mesh and I tried to set the bumpiness accordingly to what I remember, analyzation of the shakiness of various onboard cameras I watched and sim driving it so it doesn't feels too much or not enough.
I also drove the track myself (many years ago... ^^).
I have this ferrari portofino that I do not remember where it came from but the ai does not work, you may want to fix it I have no idea to fix that8 cars available now
I have this ferrari portofino that I do not remember where it came from but the ai does not work, you may want to fix it I have no idea to fix that
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2plewtzj63mnukx/portofino%2Bspider.rar/file
I fixed that I will upload the updateit may be my mistake in the texture of the damage I have to check that
yes hahaha I use it as propsThe SF90 is also quite bad tbh. It needs a rework and new physics. I haven't tried the version on the forum yet
Hello first post here,
I saw earlier that some of you might be interested, so I put the link to an updated video of my mod for the Laquais race track (in the French Alps near Lyon). It is a video that compare ingame and real footage. It's far from perfect but it's getting there...
It is not laser scan and it is not a conversion.
It's build from scratch using satellite photo and inboard video as references and some altitude information from google (but they are not very precise)
I saw that there was speculation it would be patreon or paid mod.
It is not, it will be release for free on Race Departement next month (I hope but more like when it's ready).
It's 3km long and 10m wide. It seats between something like Magione and Vallelunga, It's a perfect track for track days with sports cars (from clio to ferraris) small open wheels (the tatuus is a blast on it) and smaller racing leagues like Seat leon, Clio cup, Minis etc... up to GT4.
GT3 and higher will feel a little too much for it.
I hope you guys will like it.![]()
I mean this version shared from @ApexVGear.@Masscot
Yeah, this is the only other version I know of. Such a nice, interesting track that would be a really good mod if it's updated. Hopefully we'll get a better version, one way or another.
Circuit du Laquais (v0.2) for AC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2370b4v8ffio2k/laquais_v0.2.rar?dl=0
Is there a way to run the new Reboot zolder on a vanilla AC install?
![]()
New update for the Konigsegg Agera RS and RSR
Version: 0.95
Changelog:
New AO
Shaders correction
Add CSP features
Interior modification and amelioration
Add damage dust and deformation
Add rain support
Performance fix
Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)
New vs Old:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/PP5
If you want to share please share my link
Very well indeed, @marc_13000 has done a fantastic job so far and has another update which I should receive from him on thursday, I've been driving it daily all this last week. Hopefully just a final race skin will be needed. I've got rid of the nasty pink curbs and tarmac, it's a rich red/white with the newly resurfaced look for track. It still has no official DRS zones and is fully DRS open. The AI can only apply the DRS in a couple of places anyway. Once it is out someone will drop an official DRS zone update i'm sure.@Blackcelica how is Paul Ricard coming along?
I haven't seen this type of racing before. Could be a fun mod.
So it looks like I had the AssettoLand one, but with skins that don't work on it.Looking through my library I seem to have one from RTM
:edit:
There is also one one AssettoLand - https://mega.nz/file/8VtlWR5I#0q56YFai3tzJcB_46lkUCldLSsCTpywcwcUlZkDpRnk that looks like it might be different to what I have. Here is the Assetto-DB link with rating - http://assetto-db.com/car/bmw_v12lmr
So it looks like I had the AssettoLand one, but with skins that don't work on it.
You wouldn't have a download link for that RTM on you mentioned, would you?
It's bind to extra A keyMaybe I missed something, but some cars, like a Honda S2000, have a setting in the setup menu, to remove the roof. RSS has this to "ghost" the halo, and a few other mods have similar features.
Since the roof can be removed in the showroom, could this feature be added for this mod?