Gas12
(Banned)
- 505

- England
Thank you!!!!!Take the troubled car out, arrange its setup, save that setup as AI_Default to have all cars of that type use it.
Thank you!!!!!Take the troubled car out, arrange its setup, save that setup as AI_Default to have all cars of that type use it.
Or they don't like the silly sarcastic comments, i.e your Netflix picture for asking a question to me.In my case, some easy fixs for some members, are not being replyed just because some members don't like to read some trues.
They got shocked and simply don't help. True hurts the poor of spirit.
Of course it wasn't!Or they don't like the silly sarcastic comments, i.e your Netflix picture for asking a question to me.
This sort of think can affect people in very bad ways, sorry but peoples heath is important to me... not saying your comment was that way to me mate. just easier to block and not deal with it for some..
Happy racing![]()
Also a few barriers you can drive straight through.Has there ever been an update for these ? AI ?
Hmmm seems it doesn't work with gear ratios, but classic AC way i bumbled into a ham fisted fix, sorted.Take the troubled car out, arrange its setup, save that setup as AI_Default to have all cars of that type use it.
@CosmiC10R
Great to have a decent version of Vancouver, environment sounds are nice.
However I have a little issue: I started driving with the KTM XBB (Kunos/updated Cpt_Looping) and the car had no sound at all (no inside, no outside).
Because it has been a while since I used the car, I figured CSP might have broken the sound. Reinstalled the car: no sound.
Took another car to drive Vancouver: car sound was OK.
Tried the KTM XBB on another track: car sound was OK too ! 🤔
KTM XBB at Vancouver again: no car sound, only environment...
So bottom line (could be that more cars are affected, idk, but the Vancouver track seems to conflict and break the sfx of the KTM XBB..
No idea how that is even possible, or what could trigger it.
Any thoughts please ?
Somebody else maybe ?
@Fanapryde @MasscotI can't get Vancouver to work on CSP 1.69 rain fx. But nicked the sound bank (personal use) for another track to try and some cars had no sounds, just the track sounds.
Still with the road car interior? (I can't think of any race category since Aussie Group C that required the other seats to stay)Volvo S60R BTCC v1.1
Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed collider.kn5
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed setup.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
Fixed rear lights in 3d model
Add Wipers
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1311
![]()
Welcome to GTP 'Random Finn'... from a 'Random Flipper'. 😁Anyway...
Hello, hello!
I am Random Finn.
I think it's this one from Assettoland:@Fanapryde @Masscot
I had a chance to look at the sound issue and I must not have the same Xbow as my sound works. Can you link me to the cars in question that the track breaks sounds for?
CheersI think it's this one from Assettoland:
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
DiRT3 - Smelter v1.0
View attachment 1062316View attachment 1062317
features:
- 6 start/grid
- CSP rainFX, grassFX, lightsFX, VAO
- multi-surface
- easter-egg
credits:
@codemasters - 3dmodel
@RMi_wood - conversion, surfaces, misc
@shi - pit/grid, AI, optimization, rain, shaders, VAO, misc
@racealot - cams, lighting
:: DOWNLOAD ::
I have the mesh for it. I just need to learn how to put it into ACAnyone working on the glickenhaus 007?
if you are still under windows 7, some textures are incompatibleI get this every time I try to use the ac_legends_gt_nissan_gtr. I tried different versions ofCSP and get the same msg....anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
I believe someone is, however because it’s not being made together with the gr010 (urd are on that, won’t be out anytime soon….) you’ll find that it won’t match/be equal with the other cars in performance etc which you would need if your going too race them all togetherAnyone working on the glickenhaus 007?

I really wish you'd rework these cars a little more before claiming them as your own and putting some meaningless "ACTK APPROVED" stamp on them as if that guarantees some abstract standard of quality. This one has a cockpit filled with a godawful 8-bit chessboard texture yet it takes less than a minute to swap in proper carbon fibre from a Kunos car that looks a thousand times better, even without the associated NMs. If you're going to continue annexing other modder's work and adding your name to them then please offer some tangible improvements. Anyone can add LODs now, it's literally a couple of button clicks in Content Manager.Porsche RS Spyder Evo v1.1
Unknown / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed colliders.ini and collider.kn5
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed setup.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1298
![]()
We at RMS will be having a crack at creating a reworked RS Spyder Evo. (it'll be after some car packs/way after the lola packs) but will be probably likely bringing the 2006 version aswell to AC.I really wish you'd rework these cars a little more before claiming them as your own and putting some meaningless "ACTK APPROVED" stamp on them as if that guarantees some abstract standard of quality. This one has a cockpit filled with a godawful 8-bit chessboard texture yet it takes less than a minute to swap in proper carbon fibre from a Kunos car that looks a thousand times better, even without the associated NMs. If you're going to continue annexing other modder's work and adding your name to them then please offer some tangible improvements. Anyone can add LODs now, it's literally a couple of button clicks in Content Manager.
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION= road, tarmac
MATERIALS = $Road__track
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.35
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.25
Nice find! I've been looking for an excuse to delete the extremely crappy existing version in AC and this is it.