v1.2
add AO skins

before:
custom_showroom_1627836012.jpg

after:
custom_showroom_1627835182.png

Screenshot_ap_fiat_131_abarth_spa_1-7-121-19-43-56.jpg

Screenshot_ap_fiat_131_abarth_spa_1-7-121-19-43-41.jpg

The new Ferrari was extracted at the following forum...
but once its 'smoothed' it looks like the definition (lines) on the hood are lost, can anyone lower the smoothing to make it look like how its in the game or is it the skins that show those hood lines?

ApOFn7m.jpg

I tried to modify the "power.lut" file of a mod by increasing the values, to increase the power. The "engine.ini" file is the original, but now it says the "drivetrain" may be broken. How can I fix the "drivetrain" file? 🤔😥

Hi Guys,

At the Lausiztzring track, there are some "wall traffic lights" on the wall, but for me they just work sometimes. Sometimes it`s green, sometimes it switches off and sometimes It only goes green when I come close, making harder to use it as a corner marker, since when it`s off it`s hard to see. Does anyone know any solution to fix this? Thanks

Would someone here so kind and update the Sachsenring 1967 1.0 from Gilles75?

It is and was my favourite Track from GTR2, now the Track is here since 2019 but it isn't a nice looking Track. Esp. the Trees, if a light from a car hits the trees, they're have a black cirlce around.

Excuse my eng, its not my native language

What are the best f1mod for 2004, 2013, 2015 and 2017?

Because there are plenty of them, and plenty of updates too
well, you got ferraris for each of every year you said. Don't know if you did that on purpose. BTW, get the RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 asap, it's free and it has been updated recently

well, you got ferraris for each of every year you said. Don't know if you did that on purpose. BTW, get the RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 asap, it's free and it has been updated recently
It's for that I'm searching these years. As Itry to have at least 2 cars for each year, early years of 1967, maserati.
I know ACFL hae hype but since rFactor I found their models rubbish, and not optimized at all.

It is and was my favourite Track from GTR2, now the Track is here since 2019 but it isn't a nice looking Track. Esp. the Trees, if a light from a car hits the trees, they're have a black cirlce around.

I'm not aware of another improved 1967 version yet, but as for the problems you're having with the newer version, is this the version you're using? This is the 2020/21 layout

1627853762659.png

Last edited:
Porsche 959 2020 (V1.01a) Update by Shokeus Act80's , (forceful, AssumedGuitar37)

Update : interior complet , rollcage , physics complet (hybrid motor) , wheels , tyres , spoiler front and rear , engine cover , ligths , sound , skin , template , flammes , ect .... , not finish !

View attachment 1071538

Link : https://mega.nz/file/4MJ0ALxb#JRCW63R4RDGSKwzfgfR_lMZLRI_vK0vYPV5K1ZYbBl8

Enjoy !
It's great to see some progress to improve this mod!

The problem I'm seeing is the left window gets freaky in VR. It's constantly duplicating everything around and through it, similar to the effect you usually see when you fall through a track.

Screenshot_porsche_959_2020_g333_sachsenring_1-7-121-16-37-58.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not aware of another improved 1967 version yet, but as for the problems you're having with the newer version, is this the version you're using?

View attachment 1071574
Im sorry im talking about the old Sachsenring Track "Sachsenring 1967" 8.700m from Gilles75

Which cases?
Don't 500 odd thousand speak Spanish (Portuguese and Spanish are very similar and actually European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are slightly different)
I went to Uni with a Brazilian girl (hot) and she was quite militant about this from what i can remember.

Anyway, i suppose its like USA and Aussies speaking English, although it varies a lot and they way its written and spoken..

Sorry way off topic.

Oh I am from Newcastle so i speak Geordie :D

Last edited:
ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs GB (Fictional) Skin 1.0e

Few more Skins added plus minor tweaks to suits and numbering

if you want a Wood effect steering wheel just add the 'leather0.dds' file to the car skin of choice (zip file below) Rename ****_ leather0.dds to leather0.dds L-R Burloak/ Dkbrn/Seamlessdk/Woodwheel
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-23-30-44.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627941224.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627941316.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627941415.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_fonteny_2-7-121-23-1-16.jpg

Great fun to drive round on Fat Alfies and a few other period tracks
Original Post: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2713#post-13459511 or https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs-gb-fictional-skin.44156/

__custom_showroom_1627853739.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627853750.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627853758.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627853723.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627853769.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-21-5-17.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-22-58-20.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-22-56-44.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-22-57-47.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_deutschlandring_1-7-121-22-57-24.jpg

Original Post: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2713#post-13459511

Attachments

• Cozy61_11.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 21
  • Cozy61_12.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 21
  • Cozy61_13.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 21
  • Cozy61_GB.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 23
  • leather0.zip
    296 KB · Views: 21
  • Cozy61_00.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • seamlessdk_leather0.dds.zip
    242.4 KB · Views: 12
  • dkbrn_leather0.dds.zip
    271.8 KB · Views: 13
  • woodwheel_leather0.dds.zip
    317.2 KB · Views: 13
  • buloak_leather0.zip
    296 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Don't 500 odd thousand speak Spanish (Portuguese and Spanish are very similar and actually European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are slightly different)
I went to Uni with a Brazilian girl (hot) and she was quite militant about this from what i can remember.

Anyway, i suppose its like USA and Aussies speaking English, although it varies a lot and they way its written and spoken..

Sorry way off topic.

Spanish is not spoken in Brazil. It's Brazilian Portuguese indeed. :) And Portuguese from Portugal is just a bit similar. =]

Sorry way off topic.

No.
It is not the same thing. United States and Australia still speaks english, with their way, as you said, but Brazil does not speak spanish.

Portuguese and Spanish languages are different, although it kind of share the same origin, as French and Italian. It is not like just a variation of the same language.

I am not mad or anything, I just doesn't want to misinformation be spread.

Cheers

Okay, so I learned that Brazil uses Portuguese language and not their own language. I'm sorry, I just assumed they did.

As Portuguese has somewhat similar grammar to English I have found Google Translate does an almost perfect job. It's usually one or two clicks if using Chrome.
You're right it does, as I kinda was using translate after discovering this. Though, this site is honestly not too hard to navigate without translating. It lists the games and car makes to the right, so it doesn't take much to figure out which links lead to what.

With that said, I found on this site a normal Ford Ranger, now increasing my own collection of pickup trucks.
1627864795539.png

and a Rolls Royce Phantom 2-Pack, which includes a stupid Mansory version.
1627864835022.png

Hi ,
here is a very basic grassfx,rain fx, vao for Sachsenring 67

Attachments

• 67sach_grassfx_vao.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
Neuplanitz v1.10

View attachment 1067902

"Neuplanitz, a subdivision in the city of Zwickau, Germany is the venue for a fictional racetrack set in the neighborhood streets.
The surroundings of the track radiate the atmosphere of the old eastern block, which is suitable for almost any car...

Touring, Vintage, Open-wheel, Hillclimb, Supercar, Homologation special, GT as well as trackday specials.

The author ZEDster lives in the region and has faithfully recreated the urban layout presented here and showcases a 4.37km track,
fast and flowing with a few technical sections... you become slowly addicted as it's easy to learn.

Steeped in automotive history and automotive events, such as the Schwanenklassik (Zwickau's university classic car drive),
the Saxony Rally (https://www.avd-sachsen-rallye.de/), the Saxony Classic (https://event.motorpresse.de/sachsen-classic/) as well as the the International Trabant Driver's Meeting. This track and layout are complimentary to the Zwickau track released previously"
- m.wood 2021

View attachment 1067903
View attachment 1067904

features:
  • 22 pit/grid
  • CSP grass, rain, lights, VAO
  • physical road mesh
credits:
@ZEDster - original 3d, thank you for permissions
@RMi_wood - conversion, AI
@shi - pits/grid, physical road, rainfx, cam
@racealot - cameras

changelog v1.10
  • removed double trees
  • fixed KERBS as WALL collision issues
  • added loading logo and sections ini by @Fanapryde
  • cameras updated by @racealot

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Neuplanitz v1.10 (update)

changelog:
  • removed double trees
  • fixed KERBS as WALL collision issues
  • added loading logo and sections ini by @Fanapryde
  • cameras updated by @racealot

links updated

This track is already updated by xedos6:

Unfortunately the DL-link has expired a long time ago. Maybe you can contact the author and ask him for an upload.

No.
It is not the same thing. United States and Australia still speaks english, with their way, as you said, but Brazil does not speak spanish.

Portuguese and Spanish languages are different, although it kind of share the same origin, as French and Italian. It is not like just a variation of the same language.

I am not mad or anything, I just doesn't want to misinformation be spread.

Cheers
Cool very informative. :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back