HarrisHawk
(Banned)
- 232

- United Kingdom
Does Ken still have his Discord group?
Where does he release cars now a days?
Where does he release cars now a days?
still with your negative ways...I doubt the author would just give away the 3d model just by someone asking. There may be chances if a reputed mod maker asks the author but the chances are very less and close to 0.
Even if you manage to get the 3d in some way, that's probably a render model and the poly count won't be suited for AC since while making the model, the poly count limit wasn't a priority at all.
So asking might be a bit useless, but I won't discourage you from asking and you should try to ask.
Hi everyone! Does anybody know why it is happening, please? Some cars "objects" disappear in replay mode depending on the distance of the car from the camera.
I uploaded two videos with examples about the cars:
and
I'm also noticing this happening with tracks objects (like mountains, shadows, light poles, etc.) - for sure that I've seen something about it but can't find (or I am using the wrong search keywords).
Also, is it possible to show the crew changing tires in replay mode?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers![]()
Doublezero is an incredible trackmaker. As good as LilSki, Fat-Alfie, et alia. For some reason, he (she/?) only deals in fantasy tracks, but beautifully thought out. Great flow. Infinite detail. Etc., etc.TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86
Lavalamp641 - Oran Park LiDAR
- New EXT_CONFIG
Download Lavalamp641 Oran Park LiDAR New EXT CONFIG CrisT86 rar
Download File Lavalamp641 Oran Park LiDAR New EXT CONFIG CrisT86 rarsharemods.com
View attachment 1070748
View attachment 1070749
View attachment 1070750View attachment 1070751View attachment 1070752
Terra21 - Imola1972
- New EXT_CONFIG
- New TV Cams
Download Terra21 Imola1972 New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rar
Download File Terra21 Imola1972 New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rarsharemods.com
View attachment 1070753View attachment 1070754View attachment 1070755View attachment 1070756View attachment 1070757
Doublezero - Heartlake Complex
- New EXT_CONFIG
- New TV Cams
Download Doublezero Heartlake Complex New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rar
Download File Doublezero Heartlake Complex New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rarsharemods.com
View attachment 1070758View attachment 1070759View attachment 1070760View attachment 1070761View attachment 1070762View attachment 1070763View attachment 1070764
yes thank youJust realised I'm using your Simhub display with it. Great job.
I think the template can be created with CM Showroom (correct me if I am wrong...)....
still unable to download for me ...just worked for me again. Not sure what is going on with your end.
This the club version :
Quick fix version of Imola '72
DOWNLOAD
View attachment 1070511
-renamed the offending 1pits / 2pits objects so you no longer accidentally pit going over the road line
-tree shader fix
-deleted out gblade objects from the kn5, with grassfx no longer required.
-grassfx, very basic.. but its grass, not the mona lisa.. watch the road instead...
-rainfx, same as above
-vao (not sure if its ok or not, delete if you dont like.)
Needs lights, probably some copy paste from any other AMS track will get most of the job done, but, im not a night racer so didnt bother.
this are literally a 5 minute fix, not worth adding my name to the track credits with the person(s) that did the actual hard work on the conversion, so no updates to the UI file... im sure it will get "approved" soon anyway..
@CrisT86 -- does your update to Imola add anything to TheRealCeeBee's ext config for Imola? I'm guessing lights? Thank you for the cameras.TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86
Terra21 - Imola1972
- New EXT_CONFIG
- New TV Cams
Download Terra21 Imola1972 New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rar
Download File Terra21 Imola1972 New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rarsharemods.com
View attachment 1070753View attachment 1070754View attachment 1070755View attachment 1070756View attachment 1070757
Holy **** what is your issue with me, I was just stating facts so that the original user doesn't go with tonnes of hope only to be let down. I also encouraged him/her to go on and ask the original author for the model.still with your negative ways...
Actually in the Gmotor modding days I did several conversions of professional 3d models that were selling for +100$, for free from the authors... simply by asking.
GTR2/GTL Porsche 917 and Ferrari 312 are 2 examples.
Porsche 917K for GT Legends - Released | VirtualR.net - 100% Independent Sim Racing News
RMi Release Group has released the Porsche 917k for GT Legends, adding one of the most legendary sports prototypes to the historic racing simulation.www.virtualr.netF1 1970 - Ferrari 312B
Este mod. é de propriedade de: Mod car add-on homepage: http://simgarage.nolimit.cz Original source model homepage: http://tyio.3dvf.com Eu apenas criei algumas novas skins homenageando alguns dos grandes campeões e outros pilotos da F1 de...www.racedepartment.com
but hey, seems you know best! (remind me never to take a bet based on your advice)
completely rewrite and it includes all the things you can find in my configs@CrisT86 -- does your update to Imola add anything to TheRealCeeBee's ext config for Imola? I'm guessing lights? Thank you for the cameras.
v1.52
fixed lod no work in v1.50
100% agree.Please stop re-editing other peoples work when they have repeatedly asked you to stop. Yet you persist on doing it still.
You have been warned several times.
I think he's more than free to download mods, edit them all he wants, But he shouldn't then be POSTING them off on forums, Its disrespectful to the author/person who has permission to edit the mod in the first place. No one has an issue with downloading a mod, changing stuff to your liking and keeping it private. Its like me taking a new pair of nike trainers that have just been released and adding an extra line to the sole and calling it mine. Even though you can clearly see the Nike logo etc etc.100% agree.
but you can warn him even 1000 times it will change nothing.
No one can prevent him in downloading and editing mods...
i know it sounds harsh but better ignore this dude ... he wont change
Maybe he should start calling it Art.I think he's more than free to download mods, edit them all he wants, But he shouldn't then be POSTING them off on forums, Its disrespectful to the author/person who has permission to edit the mod in the first place. No one has an issue with downloading a mod, changing stuff to your liking and keeping it private. Its like me taking a new pair of nike trainers that have just been released and adding an extra line to the sole and calling it mine. Even though you can clearly see the Nike logo etc etc.
Should start banning his accounts, Problem solved
Where or how?
v1.5Gillet Vertigo v1.5
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1333
![]()
try using another web browser or new private window
What is the exact folder name of the mod these skins are for? I have 275 different Porsches.So I was messing around in CM and managed to make a few basic colored skins for the 2021 GT3 Cup car. First time ever making a skin. (delete the .txt in the file name)
Very strange. Reach out to CC or NK on the RSS discord. They should be able to help.
v1.3Pack DTM 2001 v1.3
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Opel Astra DTM 2001 v1.3
Mercedes CLK DTM 2001 v1.3
Audi TT-R DTM v1.3
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1336
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi everyone! Does anybody know why it is happening, please? Some cars "objects" disappear in replay mode depending on the distance of the car from the camera.
I uploaded two videos with examples about the cars:
and
I'm also noticing this happening with tracks objects (like mountains, shadows, light poles, etc.) - for sure that I've seen something about it but can't find (or I am using the wrong search keywords).
Also, is it possible to show the crew changing tires in replay mode?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers![]()
Strange, seems to be an issue with sellfy. I don't believe you should be getting forced into a payment option, whenever I download/purchase a free car it just asks for my email and some confirmations, that's it.
Hi TimLotus, about the future versions, are you talking about some of the cars in the next pictures:?Velo and I have produced an alternative to Luke’s excellent DB4GT. It’s LHD, and has the correct short wheelbase and the earlier rear light clusters. It’s available here https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/new-cars-&-updates.html
A right-hand-drive version of the DB4GT and of the DB4 (upright headlights, 5” longer wheelbase) will follow.
View attachment 1070687View attachment 1070688
What file do I have to add these to?could you add the folder names and versions you have?
Edit: most of the cars don't even have animated wipers or any wipers at all.
These should work, although I didn't test them in game:
2020 Porsche 959 (20_porsche_959), v1
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXT_GLASS_FRONT
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper2, GEO_Wiper5
Acura NSX (some1_acura_nsx_199*), Siim Annuk, Modek, Arch, v3.0.0
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windshield_a_SUB0
WIPERS = wiperblade_right_a, wiperblade_left_a