Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,793 comments
This track is already updated by xedos6:

Unfortunately the DL-link has expired a long time ago. Maybe you can contact the author and ask him for an upload.
That would be great if someone will upload it 😃

This track is already updated by xedos6:

Unfortunately the DL-link has expired a long time ago. Maybe you can contact the author and ask him for an upload.
The update was not mine (I'm not a modder) but by Rainmaker. I'll put it again when I'm back on my PC. Grassfx has meanwhile the Sachsenring thanks to Gunnar333. A good Vao is missing and a few cams.
The conversation of Gilles has nothing to do with reality! Sorry!

Okay, so I learned that Brazil uses Portuguese language and not their own language. I'm sorry, I just assumed they did.

You're right it does, as I kinda was using translate after discovering this. Though, this site is honestly not too hard to navigate without translating. It lists the games and car makes to the right, so it doesn't take much to figure out which links lead to what.

With that said, I found on this site a normal Ford Ranger, now increasing my own collection of pickup trucks.
View attachment 1071648

and a Rolls Royce Phantom 2-Pack, which includes a stupid Mansory version.
View attachment 1071649
I've checked the website and some of the mods are really crappy

The update was not mine (I'm not a modder) but by Rainmaker. I'll put it again when I'm back on my PC. Grassfx has meanwhile the Sachsenring thanks to Gunnar333. A good Vao is missing and a few cams.
The conversation of Gilles has nothing to do with reality! Sorry!
I wish Fat-Alfie or Sergio Loro could get their hands on that track. It really deserves a proper treatment.

Absolute godsend. Finally i will stop getting spammed with "why dtm wipers aren't working????" 😅

Config files feel free to spread, upload, reupload, modify or whatever.
I created a pull request so the configs should be merged into the official CSP repository soon (hopefully).

I encourage everybody who creates/improves CSP configs to do the same so that they get added to the official repo and hence can be downloaded by Content Manager automatically. Contributing might also be possible via the CSP discord (https://discord.gg/nM4Xkrt) but I don't know if there's a defined process or any specific person to send the configs to (maybe leBluem or RustyChest?).

Btw. I just saw that somebody posted a couple of wiper animations in the config-library channel:

Attachments

• wm2list.png
    wm2list.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 22
  • folders.png
    folders.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Spanish is not spoken in Brazil. It's Brazilian Portuguese indeed. :) And Portuguese from Portugal is just a bit similar. =]
Bom dia! This all started with a guy called Ramirez not being able to find his way around a website because he doesn't speak "Brazil". You would think someone called Ramirez might be able to make sense of it ;) even if "baixar" looks a bit different to "descargar"

Bom dia! This all started with a guy called Ramirez not being able to find his way around a website because he doesn't speak "Brazil". You would think someone called Ramirez might be able to make sense of it ;) even if "baixar" looks a bit different to "descargar"
Me!? Well i don't live in Brazil. I may have lived somewhere else...

BTW, i was planning to get the Moscow Circuit track, but half of the links is busted.

Me!? Well i don't live in Brazil. I may have lived somewhere else...

BTW, i was planning to get the Moscow Circuit track, but half of the links is busted.
Just a gentle kid, no offence meant! I am well aware there are many Americans with Spanish names who only speak English!

Hi guys, I have a problem with the URD's EGT pack. I've purchased it some months ago but never used until today. Oddly the game crashes 70% of time (I've tried every mode and every car). Sometimes I can start a race weekend, hoping for a no crash session, sometimes the game won't start at all. I don't understand why honestly because other urd mods work just fine...

Below you can find the log. Thanks in advance 😁

PS: I'm using the latest version of CM, CSP 1.74, SOL 2.1.3

Attachments

• Log.txt
    50.9 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, had that a couple of months ago, raindrops appearing when they shouldn’t. I found a solution but forgot what I changed…it was some visual raindrops setting…
It's kinda weird, sometimes nothing, sometimes several bubbles. I will turn off rain fx tonight to see if that cures it. If you happen to remember, please let me know. Thanks

For disappearing objects in replay mode, try un-checking 'Treat track cameras the same' in CM > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Graphic Adjustments
Thanks! I'll try it tonight and let you know the results.

@chazz ranger I tried your suggestion but it didn't work. I think that there is something else going on, because I can see that shadows and reflections also change depending on the camera distance.
Thanks again for trying to help.

Last edited:
It's kinda weird, sometimes nothing, sometimes several bubbles. I will turn off rain fx tonight to see if that cures it. If you happen to remember, please let me know. Thanks
I'm not sure, but try to untick the Drops on screen (settings/CSP/rainFX).

EDIT: confirmed by @ELCID43 : that was a fix.

Last edited:
I created a pull request so the configs should be merged into the official CSP repository soon (hopefully).

I encourage everybody who creates/improves CSP configs to do the same so that they get added to the official repo and hence can be downloaded by Content Manager automatically. Contributing might also be possible via the CSP discord (https://discord.gg/nM4Xkrt) but I don't know if there's a defined process or any specific person to send the configs to (maybe leBluem or RustyChest?).

Btw. I just saw that somebody posted a couple of wiper animations in the config-library channel:
lebuem

Hi guys, I have a problem with the URD's EGT pack. I've purchased it some months ago but never used until today. Oddly the game crashes 70% of time (I've tried every mode and every car). Sometimes I can start a race weekend, hoping for a no crash session, sometimes the game won't start at all. I don't understand why honestly because other urd mods work just fine...

Below you can find the log. Thanks in advance 😁

PS: I'm using the latest version of CM, CSP 1.74, SOL 2.1.3
I was able to reproduce the problem using the #53 skin. Changing the drivername in ui_skin.json from "Marcel Stukenbrцker" to "Marcel Stukenbruker" fixed it for me.

Edit: Nope, doesn't seem to have fixed it permanently. I was able to start a couple offline races but now it's broken again...

Last edited:
Not sure if the above is a trick thing, I mean one of those things to test colour blindness with a coloured letter amongst loads of coloured dots. I fail those tests a lot. Did you change "Marcel Stukenbrцker" to "Marcel Stukenbruker" and the change works as it may be my sight but it looks the same.

Edit: Gawd im looking again - yep, i think i see right I think i'm cured.

Last edited:
I was able to reproduce the problem using the #53 skin. Changing the drivername in ui_skin.json from "Marcel Stukenbrцker" to "Marcel Stukenbruker" fixed it for me.

Edit: Nope, doesn't seem to have fixed it permanently. I was able to start a couple offline races but now it's broken again...
Had problems with that pack i found the Viper/Venom would crash the game, but running the pack without that car all was good although i could run the Viper/Venom by itself and not have the same issues. Guess it will never get resolved by URD, not even sure if they are still developing

Had problems with that pack i found the Viper/Venom would crash the game, but running the pack without that car all was good although i could run the Viper/Venom by itself and not have the same issues. Guess it will never get resolved by URD, not even sure if they are still developing
Just had a hotlap session terminated with this error, so it doesn't seem to be related to the other cars on track:

Code:
AC\brakediscgraphics.cpp (93): BrakeDiscGraphics::update
00007FFEB338C912 (DWrite): (filename not available): lj_setExtraAsphaltReflectionsMultiplier__impl
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
00007FFEB38239BE (DWrite): (filename not available): lj_popACFont__ui
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFEF6287034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFEF7102651 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

@yrrab @Pencil @El Locho thanks for the replies. Honestly this situation is so strange, I've never found a mod that crashes randomly 😂 I can send an email to URD and wait for a reply, but I don't think they use the contact page on sellfy for any type of troubleshooting :boggled:

Just had a hotlap session terminated with this error, so it doesn't seem to be related to the other cars on track:

Code:
AC\brakediscgraphics.cpp (93): BrakeDiscGraphics::update
00007FFEB338C912 (DWrite): (filename not available): lj_setExtraAsphaltReflectionsMultiplier__impl
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFEF6287034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFEF7102651 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
CM shows me this too every time the game crashes. But in my log file there are a lot of "KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_N] ZONE_X" (N = 1,2,3... and X = right, left ecc...). I'm a little bit confused LOL :eek:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back