I created a pull request so the configs should be merged into the official CSP repository soon (hopefully).
I encourage everybody who creates/improves CSP configs to do the same so that they get added to the official repo and hence can be downloaded by Content Manager automatically. Contributing might also be possible via the CSP discord (
https://discord.gg/nM4Xkrt) but I don't know if there's a defined process or any specific person to send the configs to (maybe leBluem or RustyChest?).
Btw. I just saw that somebody posted a couple of wiper animations in the config-library channel:
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
discord.com
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
discord.com