Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2021 v1.1
Kornos / Replaio / ACTK
Fix glass
Fix F6 cameras
Fix collider.kn5
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1337

porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021.png
Nice work but I've noticed the two cockpit cameras are a little bit offset and rotated to the right. It's not a huge problem but it's a little bit annoying. Can be also added the front grill? It's missing

This time the ai of AC has exploded my head. It can perfectly do the narrowest roads even the castle walls, the tightest curves make it super fine, they can also do two directions on very narrow roads

look at 4:05

Hey, do you have an early beta I could try? I've got some... interesting cars that I'm curious to take round, see how they handle etc.

hi guys does anyone know where you can find additional TV cams for Potimao circuit Zwiss and Marc_13000 version
Thanks for the help

Hi! Anybody helpme with tutorial?
Need cams...

This is the one car that I wish someone would make great physics for... please
This version is definitely an improvement over the earlier version. You can start to make good laps once you become accustomed to its' characteristics. It does have those moments where you feel the mass and weight of the "batteries" and it does like to all-wheel-drift sometimes, but it's more manageable now. I even pulled it back into line after a few of its' drifts started to get way out of control. It's great for a track with long runs and sweeping turns, but is a challenge on a "tighter" track where its' acceleration and weight can catch you by surprise.

Last edited:
Porsche Spyder 718 RS60 #184 Skin for Kunos ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs 0.9 beta

The Porsche 718 is a series of one- or two-seat sports-racing cars built by Porsche from 1957 to 1962

I've tried to recreate this iconic skin to the best of my abilities - feel free to amend if you want to but please add any changes to the car info txt - Thanks

Great bit of video from 2016 with Derek Bell driving the Targa Florio

CSP required for Pearlescent and Chrome effects.

For info the driver model is driver_pudding.kn5 and is included below

File can be drag n dropped into Content Manager to install but then you knew that already 😀

More fictional skins for this car here

__custom_showroom_1628035938.jpg
__custom_showroom_1628039382.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_ablz_targaflorio73_4-7-121-1-38-38.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_ablz_targaflorio73_4-7-121-1-41-7.jpg

Attachments

• content.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 45
  • driver_pudding.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Thanks. I think I saw some Jandrovi links in this thread that are dead on the Youtube site, though. Any would be appreciated.
Peugeot 306
Ferrari Pista
Porsche Carrera GT 2004
Ferrari 430 Scuderia

This version is definitely an improvement over the earlier version. You can start to make good laps once you become accustomed to its' characteristics. It does have those moments where you feel the mass and weight of the "batteries" and it does like to all-wheel-drift sometimes, but it's more manageable now. I even pulled it back into line after a few of its' drifts started to get way out of control. It's great for a track with long runs and sweeping turns, but is a challenge on a "tighter" track where its' acceleration and weight can catch you by surprise.
The one I tested would snap oversteer without warning even at speeds like 50km/h, very horrendous and utterly ridiculous
It should be at least... driveable :(

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back