Dyson Lola's
Lola Rebellion's
Status B12/80
Lotus Lola's
HR28 B11/80s and 40s
DKR/Pecom B11/40
Mazda Lola

Link: https://mega.nz/file/DSBgmBLK#4mW-wTdlbdcVaQNzuYfN4xIrG2ozJlBbg3RzbV9PixE
Lola B10/65 Pre LM Package: https://mega.nz/file/jcNmRDwJ#y2frSb0fFogsMUC5LW7pkMsrKZlupygeitvzZ1HAivw

From the RMS Team:
SpeedStar2000 - Testing
Peugeot905 - Testing
Kamil Cader - Physics
Fullnoise - Physics
Tgr77 - Sound and Engines

P.S We are beginners and keep in the mind these models are old and are from GTR2.​

Last edited:
Very jerky wiper animation, flat shaded lights, no PBR shaders... I was kind of expecting more from a paymod in 2021 when even free FB mods embrace these CSP innovations nowadays.
Anyone else with feedback or review of URD’s newest car? Physics? FFB? Car/driver model? Bruce Lee animations? I won’t buy it if there are too many things to fix. Considering URD’s history, it might be a few years before they get around to it.

Velo and I are working on this 335S. I have done all the 1957 Mille Miglia skins and will do Collins' and Hawthorne's Le Mans cars as well. I have just tried a 5-link AXLE setup at the rear which feels quite good. Velo has reduced the polys and created some good LODs as well as working on the physics. The car will remain pretty high poly, but it is usable: I am getting decent frame rates both in VR and single screen with a field of 12 including two other 335S's. The interior looks stunningly detailed in VR. There are quite a few issues to sort out but it will be a desirable mod, I hope.

Showroom_ferrari_335_20-7-2021-14-9-14.jpg
45e4bb5271d873f0a7116522fa548c20.png
__custom_showroom_1629530170 copy_cr.jpg
__custom_showroom_1629531808.jpg

gettyimages-961353110-1024x1024.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_335_goodwood_circuit_21-8-121-11-20-22.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else with feedback or review of URD’s newest car? Physics? FFB? Car/driver model? Bruce Lee animations? I won’t buy it if there are too many things to fix. Considering URD’s history, it might be a few years before they get around to it.
It feels right, at least to me. Like a race horse, it feels like it knows the course and wants to run. Easy to drive, easy to tune (the setup).

And by 'very timely' do you mean rushed out to cash in on Le Mans 2021? ;)
/cynicism
No, I mean I like it when the ephemeral sim world is aware of the gritty, oil-soaked real world. With the Spa F1 race approaching, I find myself thinking about--and driving--Spa in AC...and I appreciate it when somebody else honors the occasion.

URD, RSS, VRC... None of them ever used things like pbr while they do use other csp features. It seems to be a choice or the lack of people doing visual configs.

Many fb modders on the other hand still don't even know what AO is and they go crazy with animations and csp stuff.

Between the two approaches, I prefer the former, I can always create a pbr config myself but at least the base mod is made following some standards.
100 percent agree, going the 1st route makes sense as a publisher who is making paid mods.

Another thing to note is that their clientele involves a lot of people who either don't use CSP or expect everything to work perfectly at all times which is a bit of an issue when CSP behaviour changes wildly from version to version. While a FB modder could just brush off any issue related to CSP and recommend switching versions the same cannot be said for the likes of VRC, RSS and URD who are providing mods for a price.

Velo and I are working on this 335S. I have done all the 1957 Mille Miglia skins and will do Collins' and Hawthorne's Le Mans cars as well. I have just tried a 5-link AXLE setup at the rear which feels quite good. Velo has reduced the polys and created some good LODs as well as working on the physics. The car will remain pretty high poly, but it is usable: I am getting decent frame rates both in VR and single screen with a field of 12 including two other 335S's. The interior looks stunningly detailed in VR. There are quite a few issues to sort out but it will be a desirable mod, I hope.

View attachment 1075530View attachment 1075531View attachment 1075532View attachment 1075533

View attachment 1075536
View attachment 1075537
Remarkable how she strikes the exact same pose in two different locations. Almost makes you think she was photoshopped (or, as we used to say, 'rotoscoped') into the action.

P.S. Really looking forward to driving your 5-link rear axle setup. Is this the de Dion tube you referenced before?

Attachments

• rotoscope.png
    rotoscope.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Elias Viejo - Autódromo San Carlos Cojedes (Venezuela) v1.0 (available on Racedepartment)

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, ParticlesFX, SmokeFX, Seasons (original ext_config backup in the pack)
  • New TV Cameras for both layouts (original cams moved as backup at the end of mine)

DOWNLOAD TRACK

DOWNLOAD UPDATE

Enjoy

sancarlos (1).jpg
sancarlos (2).jpg

sancarlos (3).jpg
sancarlos (4).jpg
sancarlos (5).jpg
sancarlos (6).jpg
sancarlos (7).jpg
sancarlos (8).jpg

And With perfect timing to Le Mans Day.
RMS Team Proudly Presents
Lola Rework Mega Pack Part 3:
View attachment 1075526
View attachment 1075528

Cars Included:
Dyson Lola's
Lola Rebellion's
Status B12/80
Lotus Lola's
HR28 B11/80s and 40s
DKR/Pecom B11/40
Mazda Lola

Link: https://mega.nz/file/DSBgmBLK#4mW-wTdlbdcVaQNzuYfN4xIrG2ozJlBbg3RzbV9PixE
Lola B10/65 Pre LM Package: https://mega.nz/file/jcNmRDwJ#y2frSb0fFogsMUC5LW7pkMsrKZlupygeitvzZ1HAivw

From the RMS Team:
SpeedStar2000 - Testing
Peugeot905 - Testing
Kamil Cader - Physics
Fullnoise - Physics
Tgr77 - Sound and Engines

P.S We are beginners and keep in the mind these models are old and are from GTR2.​
link for the Mega Pack part 2 2009-2010 is dead Do you have a link please ????

Great track, thanks. Is there a way that I can reduce the brightness of the new tunnel structure? For some reason on my computer/"monitor", I usually have to reduce brightness of lighting for all tracks. In this case that purple structure is quite harsh on my eyes, and it doesn't seem to adjust with lighting multiplier. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Go in the track folder then go into the file Extension>ext_config.ini
Locate the [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_5] near the end.
In the line
VALUE_0= 2, 0.9, 3, 80
change that 80 number to a lower value (You can edit the value real time so no need to close the game to test)
You can also reduce the 3 number before (it's the RGB color) and keeping the same ratio between them (for exemple halves them into 1, 0.45, 1.5)

100 percent agree, going the 1st route makes sense as a publisher who is making paid mods.

Another thing to note is that their clientele involves a lot of people who either don't use CSP or expect everything to work perfectly at all times which is a bit of an issue when CSP behaviour changes wildly from version to version. While a FB modder could just brush off any issue related to CSP and recommend switching versions the same cannot be said for the likes of VRC, RSS and URD who are providing mods for a price.
OK, I keep forgetting that some people are still clinging on to vanilla AC and appreciate there could be incompatibility issues (although I believe there are ways around this?) but that doesn't excuse a janky wiper animation that someone else has to fix, like @__EASY__ did in this case.

P.S. Really looking forward to driving your 5-link rear axle setup. Is this the de Dion tube you referenced before?
Yes, but it needs more testing. The car now turns in properly and a measure of trail-braking is possible. The car requires early braking to slow it for any significant bend - rather more so than in a DB4GT or 250GT, which I imagine is how it should be.

Well it's £3.50 and honestly it's absoulutely brilliant. Drives really well with a bit of tweaking to default setup - i nabbed a setup from a discord friend so no idea what was done but it made a huge difference. Out the box it understeers in slower tighter corners but has huge downforce.
Looks wise I have no issues with it and it looks perfectly fine to me. Don't use rain so can't comment on wipers but don't care anyway if they are janky or not cause I won't ever use them :lol:

But yeah it's a good mod and worth the money as far as i'm concerned
But that's taking $3.50 away from your OnlyFans subscription. :lol:

I appreciate the feedback. I also don't use rain, so not concerned about the wipers.

Well it's £3.50 and honestly it's absoulutely brilliant. Drives really well with a bit of tweaking to default setup - i nabbed a setup from a discord friend so no idea what was done but it made a huge difference. Out the box it understeers in slower tighter corners but has huge downforce.
Looks wise I have no issues with it and it looks perfectly fine to me. Don't use rain so can't comment on wipers but don't care anyway if they are janky or not cause I won't ever use them :lol:

But yeah it's a good mod and worth the money as far as i'm concerned
Any chance of sharing the set-up? As I'm clueless when it comes to them

No, I mean I like it when the ephemeral sim world is aware of the gritty, oil-soaked real world.
Oh absolutely, me too. There's too often not enough 'weathering' in cars or on tracks, they can look too perfect and consistent, too showroom fresh or newly built. But PBR can help with smudges, stains and general filth in cockpits as much as it can with shiny new things. I guess perfection it's just easier to render.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back