Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,170 comments
Alright then here we go :

- pitlane doesn't extend enough on the right side, cars become physical and pitlimiter is disabled (between red lines)
View attachment 1075389

- grid skidmarks are offset by a lot
View attachment 1075391

- some sector gates don't encompass the track and off-track enough, if you go wide you can skip some gate and lose a lap
View attachment 1075392

- we found out when my league raced on v0.51 that the track geometry did something wrong to cars when driving right over the junction between the tarmac and the purple surface (this was the one hard to describe, along the zone in red was where we found this, but it might affect other places, driving real slow along the edge reveal it affects at least all along this very corner)
View attachment 1075394

- safety barriers in the tunnel are extra sticky only on the right side, touching it will get you perma stuck or let you through and fall under the world
View attachment 1075395

All these were found quite some time ago in v0.51 and are still present in 0.61

Hope this helps as feedback.

Thx I will look in all of that 👍

Last edited:

I have updated my map of Monaco, with the rain it looks great, now you can play during the day without dropping your eyes because I have grouped elements and I am assigning the objects that have to cast shadow.

Anyway, I keep making the map focused on playing at night, this gives me much more scope to make the map much larger because I can use more low poly elements without it being appreciated.

I am also fine-tuning the AI, so that it does traffic, with 20 cars (for the moment) above 80fps with good graphic quality, but of course, that is not trackday, to have a more realistic traffic sensation it would be necessary to put another 20 more cars With only 20 cars you will have a feeling of traffic, but with 40 it is amazing how the ai works hahaha

another pre war masterpiece just dropped !

check this out
Delage-1927-1.5-GP-front-34.jpg

Hi everyone,

At the start of summer I released i complete scratch build of the Circuit du Laquais.

I have now released a major update on a previous track of mine you might know : Toscana.
It add a lots of features and render beautifully with SOL and CSP.
Download here:

View attachment 1075289
View attachment 1075290
View attachment 1075291
View attachment 1075292

Have fun people.
and feedback are welcome. :)
this is insane 🤩

another pre war masterpiece just dropped !

check this outView attachment 1075423
I love this guys vintage GP cars!

Last edited:
Cars? I love it too, but Delage 15S8 is his first mod.
Oh ****, my mistake I assumed in the rush to download it that was Nicecupoftea. Whatever, it is brilliant. I've been driving it around Apertsham for the last 45 mins....

Last edited:
Last edited:
You can do short in english here (maybe some people will agree with you) and develop in french in MP ;-)

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.
I will look in all of that 👍
(for the "not textured overpass, it is because they are still Place holder for the kinda bridge I want in the end)
Great track, thanks. Is there a way that I can reduce the brightness of the new tunnel structure? For some reason on my computer/"monitor", I usually have to reduce brightness of lighting for all tracks. In this case that purple structure is quite harsh on my eyes, and it doesn't seem to adjust with lighting multiplier. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

v1.11
water drops inside the cockpit, fixed, thanks @flyingsaucer
Can you fix the Race Page too please ? The digits are out of place (yours is the top one, the lower one is the original).
I fixed it for myself replacing the digital_instruments.ini with the 'old' one.

race_page.png

Oh, and the little blower under the button box isn't working. It does turn in the original version.

Edit: managed to fix that too...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back