Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,064 comments
hi all, problem with a track I'm converting, the car goes through it while the faces are there, first time I encounter this problem, do you have an idea how to fix it? me use blender
I fall in the middle, the small square further away and another mesh

View attachment 1080826
It looks like a duplicate mesh, make sure the names of the object, quick solution is to delete that box and join it with edges (bridge) between the mesh which is ok.

Nice cars, good sound.
One thing (haven't tried them all yet), the steering feels too light. I have to set the force on my Direct Drive 5Nm higher (which is quite a lot) than all others cars and even then it feels light.
I tried changing the values in car.ini, augmenting the FFMULT and lower the STEER ASSIST, but there was little effect.

I find something about the handling of the higher downforce models to be quite satisfying :D

The first car I used (and have been tinkering with to try to get a heavier wheel) was the rms_zytek_09s_lms_test.
Looking at the car I expected a heavy steering, but to my surprise it was very light, hence my trying to change the feel in FFB and steer assist.
I should add that for testing/trying cars I normally never make any setup changes, always stock. That way I can easier compare.

I will try other spec cars and report later.
First of all thanks for the feedback @Fanapryde double thanks for letting us know about this. it's a reason why we had an unpacked data (incase we went wrong somewhere :lol: ) If anything will add it to an update like the lola's

Porsche 928 Le Mans 1983 , right or wrong ? I don’t know !!

Capture d’écran (431).png

Last edited:
hi all, problem with a track I'm converting, the car goes through it while the faces are there, first time I encounter this problem, do you have an idea how to fix it? me use blender
I fall in the middle, the small square further away and another mesh
make sure the face normals are pointing the right way, could also be that your mesh has too many polys.
nm.PNG

Thanks for the advice :) Problem with low aggression is AI don't battle through corners, they just give up and back off. I'm at 95% AI strength and I found with 75-85% aggression for most tracks AI will use most of the road and battle door to door, but rarely wreck in the corners, even on Nords. Higher than 85% aggression will have them knocking each other off the track and going into corners too hot. I start races near or at the back of the field, and with less than 60-65% aggression I blow through the field within 6-10 laps, pretty much always passing in the corners because the AI won't battle :indiff: Sonoma is the only track I've had trouble with so many AI going fully off track, and it's only on corner 6.
Are you using the csp's new AI behavior? If I remeber correctly, with this option and those settings, AI is brave enough to battle without throwing you out the track/going wide in every corner. Yes, maybe 5 to 10% aggressiveness isn't enough for everyone, but honestly I prefer to avoid the "pit manouver" problem when you're side to side to AI's cars. I don't race on AC since july (I'm practicing with ACC), I'm becoming a little bit rusty on AC's settings 😂

The first car I used (and have been tinkering with to try to get a heavier wheel) was the rms_zytek_09s_lms_test.
Looking at the car I expected a heavy steering, but to my surprise it was very light, hence my trying to change the feel in FFB and steer assist.
I should add that for testing/trying cars I normally never make any setup changes, always stock. That way I can easier compare.

I will try other spec cars and report later.
That way, you're failing to compare what is with what is possible. I find that most modders either don't know or don't care how a car drives or don't know how to set a car up to take advantage of its best potential. Which is to say, most stock setups are rubbish. It's like trying to decide which is the best Christmas present without taking them out of their wrappings.

Last edited:
Great video on the fantastic preview 63 update we just got. A little surprised that their not more positive comments as it is really great.

These updates are really a nuisance as they are killing funcionality of the older mods. And what is happening really? A nicer water drop or bees flying over grass? Last stable seems to 1.60 that I´m running. I want multiplayer where AI can participate, not forever continued graphic fine tuning.

Flames for the Bugatti Atlantic Concept if anyone is interested.
Code:
[HEADER]
EDIT_MODE=0
INTENSITY=10
EDIT_BIG=0
EDIT_STATE=4
BURN_FUEL_MULT=10
FLASH_THRESHOLD=7

[FLAME_0]
POSITION=-0.165,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_1]
POSITION=0.165,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

[FLAME_2]
POSITION=-0.065,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_3]
POSITION=0.065,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0
Screenshot_bugatti_atlantic_concept_ks_nordschleife_16-8-121-13-51-23.jpg

Didn't try any, yet.

BMW M2 Pack
Tried most of these. Pretty good pack. I think the balance of all the cars are believable for M2s, and I think better than any that were available before. Only thing I'd say is I think maybe they are slightly too fast for most, and the CSs are definitely too fast. I like using the VIR Grand West course for a lot of my testing and I am running lap times for CS faster than GT3 RS or ACR Vipers and the likes...

Still very fun cars to drive...

Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
View attachment 1080756
There's a brilliant 2000 LMP900 on VRC. Paid mod, which, like me, I see you're not averse to. Great collection!

TN Modding (of the excellent F355 and 360 Challenge Stradale updates) have just released their Ferrari 575 Maranello.
Download link is in the video description.

• 2 versions: manual and f1 gearbox
  • Completely revised model (opening doors, damage model, etc.)
  • movable exhaust
  • all analog gauges working
  • physics totally re-edited (with a lot of real data)
  • config file with many effects:
refracting lights, metallic color effects, separate high and low beams, wipers, banner glass, etc.
- sound by AmplifiedNL: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/amplifiednl-ferrari-512tr-soundmod.175529/

Where I can find the cars? In their Facebook page's are nothing...

There's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/enggqh4gnjz18wt/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c_version_1.1.7z/file

NEW LINK v.1.1 with all lights working, mirrors fixed, and a few improvements in the model.

3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.

View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
Really great mod, thanks.

I did have a lot of FFB clipping (I use a G920). Using the standard feedback controller app's "Auto FFB" feature lowered the FFMULT value in the car.ini file and gave me a lot more FFB detail.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back