Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
2000px-Flag_of_Saint_Vincent_and_the_Grenadines.svg.png

where do we put those again, as the country flag for the great Union Island track
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-12931049
🙂

Edit, I was going to add the flag, but it is already present in my Country Flags file ("VC"). Atm it doesn't show though, checking...

Edit2: just change the country to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (now it's St. Vincent and doesn't get recognized).

flag.png

Last edited:
I've searched and only found how to install GPU discussion, so how do I install drivers? Just drop them in driver folder? And driver3d.ini?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

any time i try to lauch the track "buzetski dani 0,8" i get a crash with the error "Can’t launch the race: track main layout is missing."

Reloaded the tracks several times from racedepartment and installed it using content manager but the error remains. Some people seem to have the same problem, but reading the comment section on racedepartment it seems for most people the tracks works perfectly.

Any ideas...where the source of such problems may lie...? Help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex

Well...thank you VERY MUCH! Worked like a charm. Strange though that for other people this seems to work without renaming.

:)
maybe they are not using CSP or newer version of it

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:
Zytek Rework Mega pack
View attachment 1080746
Contains:

Zytek 07s and LMP2
Ginetta Zytek GZ09s and LMP2 in 2009 and 2010
Zytek 09SC and SCH
Zytek Z11SN in all 3 Package (including the 2014 ELMS Package)
Gibson 015S

Link: https://mega.nz/file/WDZ1AKTJ#e8ThzGDVz5HqjVH9Xqv0SEWTgmrU4WWaXM2wqo7Diu4

From the RMS Team:
Kamil Cader (physics)
Fullnoise (physics)
SpeedStar2000 (skins)
TGR77 (Sound + engine)​
Nice cars, good sound.
One thing (haven't tried them all yet), the steering feels too light. I have to set the force on my Direct Drive 5Nm higher (which is quite a lot) than all others cars and even then it feels light.
I tried changing the values in car.ini, augmenting the FFMULT and lower the STEER ASSIST, but there was little effect.

From Fecebook. THIS IS NOT MY MOD. Support the creator and the FB group if you can.

This seems to have a shadow issue in the showroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafael Alexandre MNBA-Assetto Modding Group

30m ·

!!!Release!!!
Peugeot 206 GTI Stock + 206 GTI Turbo
Peugeot 206 1.6 16V 120HP
  • FULL AO Mapped
  • Working Turning Signals/Fog lights/ Licence plate lights/etc
  • Full working gauges Fuel/oil temp/water temp/etc
  • Turbo Gauge, Intercooler and Custom Wheels (on turbo version)

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/qaBDFArI#n9pKNi8Xjs0n-1ptaw9ReGDID1PsoNCcfy5G9c7zntI

1631744784472.png

1631744817312.png

Last edited:
I almost never promote a mod/track... but Union Island.... stunning.
I've been waiting for this one, looks amazing.

Nice cars, good sound.
One thing (haven't tried them all yet), the steering feels too light. I have to set the force on my Direct Drive 5Nm higher (which is quite a lot) than all others cars and even then it feels light.
I tried changing the values in car.ini, augmenting the FFMULT and lower the STEER ASSIST, but there was little effect.
Might be a result of aero balance. Try rising rear wing angle or try 2008 spec car with larger one. The cars with massive double dive planes were ones You tried at first? Otherwise have a look into car.ini from one of the lolas for presets You liked?

Wondering if anyone here knows anything about the track config files in the 'loaded' folder?

After watching the F1 Monza race this past weekend, I noticed that in the game the fall tree colors come too quickly at Monza compared to what I saw on the real race this past weekend. So I set out to try and delay the fall tree colors. I figured out how to do it by altering some of the numbers in the LUT line for autumn. Not really knowing what I was doing, I didn't know if the values in the LUT line effect anything else other than when the seasons change.

Does anyone know if the season LUT values have any other impact other than when and how the trees and such change colors? Does it also effect sky color or ambient feel? Just trying to make sure I don't cause some other issue somewhere else. Thanks for any help...

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:
Zytek Rework Mega pack
View attachment 1080746
Contains:

Zytek 07s and LMP2
Ginetta Zytek GZ09s and LMP2 in 2009 and 2010
Zytek 09SC and SCH
Zytek Z11SN in all 3 Package (including the 2014 ELMS Package)
Gibson 015S

Link: https://mega.nz/file/WDZ1AKTJ#e8ThzGDVz5HqjVH9Xqv0SEWTgmrU4WWaXM2wqo7Diu4

From the RMS Team:
Kamil Cader (physics)
Fullnoise (physics)
SpeedStar2000 (skins)
TGR77 (Sound + engine)​
I find something about the handling of the higher downforce models to be quite satisfying :D

Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
View attachment 1080756
I have all from 1999 up to 2016 except 2013 which is not available as a mod. My 2011 R18 is a private mod and different from the simdream version. I also have 2015 lm spec but its a poor 3d model. PM me if you want some of them

Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
View attachment 1080756
You miss the 2016 Audi used in WEC

Hi All!

View attachment 1080756
So um, where can I find these? I have the KS 2014 car, the URD Aura R18, and the 2016 one. I know the VRC has an Audi R8 out there. But for the rest of the cars, where may I find them? I'd love to find the 2011 and 2012 R18's if they are good. Mostly for the nostalgia factor. The first Le Mans I ever watched was in 2011 and have almost been obsessed with the car since.

I don't know if this hint can help you, but higher is the AI strenght lower must be their aggressiveness. Having both of them set on high percentage can cause strange ractions by the AI. Usually I set 90 to 100 % on streght and 5 to 10 % on aggressiveness. In this way, AI doesn't go wide too much and crashes are less frequent.

I hope this can help you 😁
Thanks for the advice :) Problem with low aggression is AI don't battle through corners, they just give up and back off. I'm at 95% AI strength and I found with 75-85% aggression for most tracks AI will use most of the road and battle door to door, but rarely wreck in the corners, even on Nords. Higher than 85% aggression will have them knocking each other off the track and going into corners too hot. I start races near or at the back of the field, and with less than 60-65% aggression I blow through the field within 6-10 laps, pretty much always passing in the corners because the AI won't battle :indiff: Sonoma is the only track I've had trouble with so many AI going fully off track, and it's only on corner 6.

It is a conversion of the VLM GTPC mod. They worked hard for many, many years to see the light in rFactor. I do not agree that this conversion for Assetto Corsa should be behind a Patreon.
Yes they work more then 8 years. I know. I test and was very close to the guys. They where a great team. A good time with them. And then make a conversion that is not even close and asking money its a shame. The guys never wanted money. Only bring smile to people that really love group C. Not a conversion that is trash. I hope that one day the guys pick it up. But i dont think that its going to happen. Because key people have a dream job. It make me mad that someone ask money for copie paste. I hope that someday we can bring this team back in a new way.

Last edited:
hi all, problem with a track I'm converting, the car goes through it while the faces are there, first time I encounter this problem, do you have an idea how to fix it? me use blender
I fall in the middle, the small square further away and another mesh

track.jpg

Last edited:
Might be a result of aero balance. Try rising rear wing angle or try 2008 spec car with larger one. The cars with massive double dive planes were ones You tried at first? Otherwise have a look into car.ini from one of the lolas for presets You liked?
The first car I used (and have been tinkering with to try to get a heavier wheel) was the rms_zytek_09s_lms_test.
Looking at the car I expected a heavy steering, but to my surprise it was very light, hence my trying to change the feel in FFB and steer assist.
I should add that for testing/trying cars I normally never make any setup changes, always stock. That way I can easier compare.

I will try other spec cars and report later.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back