Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,025 comments
These updates are really a nuisance
First of all, no one is forcing you to update, you and any one else not happy with update, can leave their game at the level it is forever.
Second, those updates and the fantastic work from Ilja and his team are what makes AC better than ever, and dare I say it, AC better than anything else out there.
So, let's be grateful for those updates, cherish them as we are not worthy and prey that their is more to come.

Flames for the Bugatti Atlantic Concept if anyone is interested.
Code:
[HEADER]
EDIT_MODE=0
INTENSITY=10
EDIT_BIG=0
EDIT_STATE=4
BURN_FUEL_MULT=10
FLASH_THRESHOLD=7

[FLAME_0]
POSITION=-0.165,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_1]
POSITION=0.165,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

[FLAME_2]
POSITION=-0.065,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_3]
POSITION=0.065,0.275,-2.3
DIRECTION=0,0.07,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0
View attachment 1080895
I unpacked the data.acd, added your code to flames.ini and re-packed it.

This is for those that don't know what to do with the code. The original data.acd is included.

Attachments

• bugatti_atlantic_concept data with flames.zip
    71.7 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 1012961

I never realized how many Porsche 996 racecars we have in AC. This is the biggest round up of porsche 996 race cars I have ever seen in any racing game ever.

The 996's are listed below from the picture:

1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Evo
1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Evo 2 or (GT1-98)
1999 Porsche 911 GT3-R or (N-GT)
1999 Porsche 911 996 GT3 RS
1999 Porsche 911 GT2 RSR
2001 Porsche 911 996 RS
2001 Porsche 911 996 Bi-Turbo PSI
2001 Porsche 911 966 Bi-Turbo
2002 Porsche 911 996 Carrera Cup
2003 Alzen Porsche 996 Bi-Turbo
2003 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
2004 Porsche 996 GT3 RSR Or (GT2)
2005 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup or (SCCA)
2005 Porsche 911 996 GT3 RSR
2007 Porsche 911 996 GT300
Can you share 996 bi-turbo and psi links? Couldn't find any 996 turbo racecar except for alzen.

Untested by me yet.

Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Shooting Brake

1631848823932.png

1631848708303.png

Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Shooting Brake

So um, where can I find these? I have the KS 2014 car, the URD Aura R18, and the 2016 one. I know the VRC has an Audi R8 out there. But for the rest of the cars, where may I find them? I'd love to find the 2011 and 2012 R18's if they are good. Mostly for the nostalgia factor. The first Le Mans I ever watched was in 2011 and have almost been obsessed with the car since.
They're not rubbish, at least visually, anyway. No obvious polys visible. Smooth, quite detailed.

anyone knows how to add spectators to the grandstands? wanna take pictures of the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez but the stadium section without spectators is a bit meh

trackname/data/camera_facing.ini is the place you are looking for, @sickopaul

Example snipnet:
Code:
[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=objTribun-17
ELEMENTS=250
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.026,0.026,0.026
AMBIENT=0.075,0.075,0.075

Last edited:
Guys do you recommend me to download something from simtraxx?
He has a lot of free tracks on his site. I would recommend to try these out first and then decide if you want to spend some money for the rest. The quality difference between his tracks is very big. Some are very nice (especially the rally stages) some other are not worth keeping.

I am not that bothered with the competition, but some decent TCR cars will be nice!

I just read the news article on RaceDepartment. I think the bolded sentence will be of interest to you guys:

"The first esports tournament open to the general public organised by WSC, the governing body responsible for TCR racing all over the globe kicks off this weekend at the Sim Racing Expo in the form of a showcase race featuring real world TCR drivers, Esports pros and RaceDepartment team members.

This will be the first time the world will see the TCR mod created by WSC for Assetto Corsa to be used in the TCR Virtual competition taking place on Simracing.GP. The download for the public release will be available on October 18th, the launch date of the public competition."

I just read the news article on RaceDepartment. I think the bolded sentence will be of interest to you guys:

"The first esports tournament open to the general public organised by WSC, the governing body responsible for TCR racing all over the globe kicks off this weekend at the Sim Racing Expo in the form of a showcase race featuring real world TCR drivers, Esports pros and RaceDepartment team members.

This will be the first time the world will see the TCR mod created by WSC for Assetto Corsa to be used in the TCR Virtual competition taking place on Simracing.GP. The download for the public release will be available on October 18th, the launch date of the public competition."
Woohoo I hear the hype train arriving!
1631871791421.png

So if the cars are officially licensed and based on real world data who has made it? I doubt someone did them by scratch.

These updates are really a nuisance as they are killing funcionality of the older mods. And what is happening really? A nicer water drop or bees flying over grass? Last stable seems to 1.60 that I´m running. I want multiplayer where AI can participate, not forever continued graphic fine tuning.
I think you are wrong! There is a stable version 0.1.60 in the CSP settings, it works without any problems. All other versions are under development and have not been officially released! You can show your problems, but you should not blame - you were warned that this is a test!

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.17 - 13.29.05.67_LI.jpg
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.17 - 13.29.05.67_LI.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
So if the cars are officially licensed and based on real world data who has made it?
TCR mod created by WSC for Assetto Corsa to be used in the TCR Virtual competition taking place on Simracing.GP. The download for the public release will be available on October 18th

couldn't download, virus detected,

View attachment 1080092
It's getting there. Just needs some tweeking, bit of BOP and we have GTS Gr.3 in AC.
I didn't set out to get all these, but from downloading everything in this thread over the years we almost got the full set :lol:

Some cars I have that are different/in addition to your list:
Alfa 4C GT3 Harpy (can be found in assettoland)
Citroen GT Race Car (RTM mod)
Viper SRT GT3 (from assettoland, closer to the one in GTS whereas yours is a modified road version by Beto)
Matech Ford GT (from KENNETH discord. This is probably the real car PD based the one in game on, I can't find the Spec II Test Car)
Mazda RX Vision GTE (from this thread)
Lancer Evo GT500 (from this thread)
GR Supra GT3 (from this thread)

Cars still missing:
Mustang Gr.3
Atenza Gr.3
Peugeot VGT Gr.3
Beetle Gr.3

Official BOP power & weight used in GT Sport if anyone wants to try and match it in AC :) https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/bop_update.html

Last edited:
Hello guys.. so tomorrow Sim Dream is going to release their F1 2021 mod...

Anyone knows where they stole the models from this year?
They keep telling that its scratch made and even show wip photos but iam not believing them..

Here is a preview.

So all sponsors are placed ON the car but the tyres got fake names? Meaning they got all the license from FOM but not from Pirelli huh? :D

Hello guys.. so tomorrow Sim Dream is going to release their F1 2021 mod...

Anyone knows where they stole the models from this year?
They keep telling that its scratch made and even show wip photos but iam not believing them..

Here is a preview.

I follow development from start, it seems to be very legit to me, a lot of pics from blenders etc... i give a chance to us, alls the models are seems to be accurate, and they planned to release this mod with fake sponsors and optionnal reals brands file... for the tyres maybe textures are not finished yet...

I follow development from start, it seems to be very legit to me, a lot of pics from blenders etc... i give a chance to us, alls the models are seems to be accurate, and they planned to release this mod with fake sponsors and optionnal reals brands file... for the tyres maybe textures are not finished yet...
Yeah but i can load up a converted model on blender too , and just remove parts..
I dont think they changed their methods.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back