Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,134 comments
Sadly a lot of the cars I care about are usually RTM / EXMODS territory, so I have to suffice with that if I can get my hands on them for free. I sure know I will never give them a penny, though.

Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
View attachment 1080756
You're missing the 99 R8R you can find that on assetto land and the car you have listed as the 2013 car is actually the 2014 car one in HD spec and the other in Le Mans spec . The 2013 car was an updated version of the 2012 car , new endplates like the toyota TS030 and blown diffuser , "longtail" version for Le Mans ect https://ultimatecarpage.com/car/5040/Audi-R18-e-tron-quattro.html

Last edited:
If you care about a certain car you should also probably want it well made in AC, don't expect that from those mods.

Getting them for free doesn't make it better either since they're selling them. If you don't like them don't buy them, if you really want them buy them.

The fact that sometging for sale is complete crap doesn't legitimate to get it in other ways, people should just not buy from them to show that their quality is poor. But after all, if they're still selling them it means that some people with low enough standards buy them
RTM themselves have released a lot of their cars for free in AssettoLand. At least that is the impression I get, since their cars usually don't get taken down from that site. If that happens it's because the release was unwanted by them.

I don't want to be defensive of dubious modding practices, but honestly I believe there are far more interesting cars than talented people willing to bring them with high standards to AC. Some of my most favorite AC mods were ripped from other games. Am I proud of that? No, but if there's no other choice I will take it. And I think I'm taking a risk by saying this because the last time I said this (in RD) I got nothing but backlash. It's one of the reasons why I'm more active in this thread these days. At least here I don't get advertisement of fancy VR headsets, or high-end steering wheels I will never be able to afford getting thrown at my face, and potentially making me feel like crap. I already have more than enough reasons to be depressed.

Ultimately I'm just a mere casual AC player with none of that gear I've mentioned, and I just use this game to pretend I'm driving the cars I can only dream of owning in real life, but I know will never be able to even see, let alone be near of. I don't take this as seriously as other players and I believe I have the right to do so, because I bought this game. Everyone has their own opinions and ways of enjoying things. If some of you disagree with me, it's fine.

RTM themselves have released a lot of their cars for free in AssettoLand. At least that is the impression I get, since their cars usually don't get taken down from that site. If that happens it's because the release was unwanted by them.

I don't want to be defensive of dubious modding practices, but honestly I believe there are far more interesting cars than talented people willing to bring them with high standards to AC. Some of my most favorite AC mods were ripped from other games. Am I proud of that? No, but if there's no other choice I will take it. And I think I'm taking a risk by saying this because the last time I said this (in RD) I got nothing but backlash. It's one of the reasons why I'm more active in this thread these days. At least here I don't get advertisement of fancy VR headsets, or high-end steering wheels I will never be able to afford getting thrown at my face, and potentially making me feel like crap. I already have more than enough reasons to be depressed.

Ultimately I'm just a mere casual AC player with none of that gear I've mentioned, and I just use this game to pretend I'm driving the cars I can only dream of owning in real life, but I know will never be able to even see, let alone be near of. I don't take this as seriously as other players and I believe I have the right to do so, because I bought this game. Everyone has their own opinions and ways of enjoying things. If some of you disagree with me, it's fine.
I can totally understand you, like there are some cars that we really want to drive in AC badly, but are either non-existent or just badly made. Initially I thought the Bolide looked quite promising, however, the rushed nature of it become increasingly obvious and glaring the longer I look at it. It saddens me, really. Recently I made some changes to the Bolide and I can't imagine myself or anyone else would be paying for this if they put it behind a paywall. But other than that and learning from this, I guess I should manage my expectations better.

great thank you, now it works!
can you help with wallerfield trinidad tobago. i have the same problem...
for this track ?

and here is the new file for the Trinidad and Tobago flag ;)

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Buzetski Dani by Sasarsr

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and so on)
  • New TV Cams
  • Updated UI
  • New VAO

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

In order to work (the track as released on RD crashes for some users) you need to do this BEFORE install my update:

• rename the track folder from buzetski dani 0,8 to Buzetski_Dani
  • rename the 2 .kn5 inside the track folder from buzetski dani 0,8 o & buzetski dani 0,8 to Buzetski_Dani & Buzetski_Dani_1
  • Then edit the same name inside the models.ini file by respecting the naming used for the .kn5
  • Drag/Drop and overwrite when asked my update

DOWNLOAD:

buzetski (1).jpg
buzetski (3).jpg
buzetski (5).jpg
buzetski (7).jpg
buzetski (8).jpg
buzetski (9).jpg
buzetski (10).jpg

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Buzetski Dani by Sasarsr

• New TV Cams
  • Updated UI
  • New VAO

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

In order to work (the track as released on RD crashes for some users) you need to do this BEFORE install my update:

• rename the 2 .kn5 inside the track folder from buzetski dani 0,8 o & buzetski dani 0,8 to Buzetski_Dani & Buzetski_Dani_1

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 1081221View attachment 1081223View attachment 1081225View attachment 1081227View attachment 1081228View attachment 1081229View attachment 1081230
why not just repack it with the fixes for distribution here? (hint)

why not just repack it with the fixes for distribution here? (hint)
because i didn't contacted the author, and i don't want to share multiple version of the same track increasing the mess of them around the web ;)

Is not an hard edit to do, a simple renaming of 2 files and folder...

Hello everyone! Is there a GUERILLA Mods representative here? When will your mod be released? If not soon, can I ask you for a model of cars without 3d encryption? I would make them for standard GT4. In mods, they vary greatly in balance. And there are mistakes.

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Buzetski Dani by Sasarsr

• New TV Cams
  • Updated UI
  • New VAO

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 1081221View attachment 1081223View attachment 1081225View attachment 1081227View attachment 1081228View attachment 1081229View attachment 1081230
Sorry but doesn't work for me I follow the tuto but ....

Capture.JPG

for this track ?

and here is the new file for the Trinidad and Tobago flag ;)

View attachment 1081206
yesss!!! Great man, thank you!

Fingers crossed for a laser-scanned Hungaroring one day. It's one of my favorite tracks and I'd love to see a proper version of it in AC.
Few month ago (when Hungaroring ACC(?) convert to rF2 is released), I mentioned, that there is a beta version available in AC too. But nobody interested....

The track and the objects is good, cameras is very well. Only the vegetables and some textures needs update.

More than 2 years, the project is not moving foward.
TomSteel made the conversion, if somebody update this version of the track please wrote him in the credits!

(From 2 years ago, I only use this Hungaroring, because this version is the most accurate.)

asr_asr3series_ts_hungaroringaccv03_1-8-120-14-44-9.jpg
pm3dm_bmw_320i_stw_ts_hungaroringaccv03_26-4-120-18-3-29.jpg

HungaroringACC v0.3 Download https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42401
Cameras: https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42410

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Buzetski Dani by Sasarsr

• New TV Cams
  • Updated UI
  • New VAO

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

DOWNLOAD:

Could you do more rally-hillclimb tracks like this please?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back