Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,128 comments
Hello guys.. so tomorrow Sim Dream is going to release their F1 2021 mod...

Anyone knows where they stole the models from this year?
They keep telling that its scratch made and even show wip photos but iam not believing them..

Here is a preview.

Where do you see that it is released tomorrow?

I follow development from start, it seems to be very legit to me, a lot of pics from blenders etc... i give a chance to us, alls the models are seems to be accurate, and they planned to release this mod with fake sponsors and optionnal reals brands file... for the tyres maybe textures are not finished yet...
could be his first original mod ?

Acfl is one of them.

RSS, ACFL and I had a 3rd one but looks like I deleted it due to RSS having a great representation and ACFL having the 3 separate cars. It probably wasn't great or worth keeping anyways. Personally I don't do much Formula Hybrid driving. If the scope here is that SimDream, at chance, is going to model each of the cars separately from each team, with some type of realistic varying physics, then I say bring it on.
Popcorn is ready. View attachment 1081120
I believe f1-mania.ru is the other one.

If the third one is f1-mania.ru, I guess none of them are free?

Hello guys.. so tomorrow Sim Dream is going to release their F1 2021 mod...

Anyone knows where they stole the models from this year?
They keep telling that its scratch made and even show wip photos but iam not believing them..

Here is a preview.

At least they changed the brand "pirelli" with "firelli", a little improvement 😂

Last edited:
Hi guys - Do you know if the Reboot Team or anyone else is planning to convert the new Algarve circuit from F1 2021?

I don't normally like Codemasters conversions, but this new track seems to be head and shoulders above their usual standards, very very accurate, and would probably easily be the best version of Algarve for Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
While we're talking about SimDream. They used to have a GP1955 mod on their site, that vanished, once they were called out. Does anyone know who the legit modders were/are, or where one could ethically get/buy some of those cars?

Union Island track mod by Ben O'Bro
View attachment 1081117

little "bug" for the flag in the CM (to find this track in countries list)

I share you my patch ui fix here : you just need to replace the 3 ui_track.json files

and after you can find this track in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with the flag (before St. Vincent ... doesn't work)

View attachment 1081116

thanks to @Fanapryde 👍 👍 👍
great thank you, now it works!
can you help with wallerfield trinidad tobago. i have the same problem...

Woohoo I hear the hype train arriving!
View attachment 1081083

So if the cars are officially licensed and based on real world data who has made it? I doubt someone did them by scratch.

yes they did, I've participated in the showcase race so I have the mod, and I can guarantee you that these are completely new models. I have the feeling Rollovers did the models since I saw Luca Ragusa involved.
Look at these beauties.
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nurburgring_17-8-121-16-43-38.png

Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nurburgring_17-8-121-16-47-36.png

Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nurburgring_17-8-121-16-44-52.png

yes they did, I've participated in the showcase race so I have the mod, and I can guarantee you that these are completely new models. I have the feeling Rollovers did the models since I saw Luca Ragusa involved.
Look at these beauties.
View attachment 1081146
View attachment 1081147
View attachment 1081148
Do you know which cars will be released first? Because I saw somewhere that not all of them will be available at day one. Also, since you have the mod, can you tell us how the cars are optimized?

Last edited:
Do you know which cars will be released first? Because I saw somewhere that not all of them will be available at day one. Also, since you have the mod, can you tell us how the cars are optimized?
I feel they will release every car on D1, on our showcase race there were 7 different cars already, all with Lods and pretty well optimized I have to admit.

Look at these beauties.
View attachment 1081146
View attachment 1081147
View attachment 1081148
If most of these retain their UV mapping from the previous versions they made years ago, it will be such a treat to retain lots of skins made for them without having to make them all from scratch again

Hi guys - Do you know if the Reboot Team or anyone else is planning to convert the new Algarve circuit from F1 2021?

I don't normally like Codemasters conversions, but this new track seems to be head and shoulders above their usual standards, very very accurate, and would probably easily be the best version of Algarve for Assetto Corsa.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rq7dtehso1qodq7/algarve.rar this is a reboot team version

yes, but I cannot see a download link, only some kind of .exe that I do not tron
only exist a .exe doesn´t have a link like mega or mediafire

yes, but I cannot see a download link, only some kind of .exe that I do not trust
When you download it, you get a few files (one of which is a .exe). However, if you extract it all with WinRAR, you'll find a folder with all of the cars inside.

Last edited:
When you download it, you get a few files (one of which is a .exe). However, if you extract it all with WinRAR, you'll find a folder with all of the cars inside.
exactly

Ah, bugger - they've already done it, I doubt they will do it again. Maybe release it as an "update." (When in fact it's a completely different source material.)

The problem with the one you linked is that it's the old version, horribly inaccurate.

Thanks for reply though.
zwiss have an update version

View attachment 1081121

View attachment 1081122

View attachment 1081123

A free-roam map - but its racetracks... who can name all the circuits :P (they're all to scale)
so if nobody else wants to name a few I'll start, we have Monza at the top, Oulton Park to the right, then Bahrain, below we have Road Atlanta, Zandvoort to the left, Barcelona-Catalunya on top of it and Monaco to the left of that. The tiny bit between Monaco and Zandvoort I can't remember as of now...

Jesus people, will you stop posting about Simdream mods and pretending they are scratch building them. They aren't and they never will be scratch built. Like always they are stolen from wherever and badly converted.
I've faintly heard that the people at Sim Dream are kinda scummy (I don't know much about the AC modding community, FYI), but it seems like it's one of those cases of people buying counterfeit, copied or stolen things because it's cheap and convenient, similar to how Chinese knockoffs flood markets and have a demand despite obviously being fake.

Is there an ethical issue with that? Well, yes, but if you're going to suggest people go elsewhere for their mods, at least give them some sources on where they could go. This isn't me trying to take a dig at you or your arguments - if Sim Dream is so bad, then what is considered good?

e: honestly, I did open this thread expecting to see some drama, but in good faith :sly:

Last edited:
so if nobody else wants to name a few I'll start, we have Monza at the top, Oulton Park to the right, then Bahrain, below we have Road Atlanta, Zandvoort to the left, Barcelona-Catalunya on top of it and Monaco to the left of that. The tiny bit between Monaco and Zandvoort I can't remember as of now...
The tiny bit is Tsukuba.
+ Avus above Monza.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back