Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Buzetski Dani by Sasarsr

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and so on)
  • New TV Cams
  • Updated UI
  • New VA
Thanks. On my end download doesn't seem to work. When I click the link on sharemod this appears:

problem download.PNG

Strange thing. What am I doing wrong?

From Fecebook. This is not my mod. Support the creator and the FB group if you can.

Rafael AlexandreMNBA Assetto Modding Group

30m ·

!!!Release!!!
Peugeot 206 GTI Stock + 206 GTI Turbo
Peugeot 206 1.6 16V 120HP
  • FULL AO Mapped
  • Working Turning Signals/Fog lights/ Licence plate lights/etc
  • Full working gauges Fuel/oil temp/water temp/etc
  • Turbo Gauge, Intercooler and Custom Wheels (on turbo version)

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/qaBDFArI#n9pKNi8Xjs0n-1ptaw9ReGDID1PsoNCcfy5G9c7zntI

View attachment 1080765

View attachment 1080766
I've been looking for this for years. Thank you.

Great mod imo, i tested it. I just need one thing, could you add more specific model/variant names of it and UI info? I can't find which spec are these.

Few month ago (when Hungaroring ACC(?) convert to rF2 is released), I mentioned, that there is a beta version available in AC too. But nobody interested....

The track and the objects is good, cameras is very well. Only the vegetables and some textures needs update.

More than 2 years, the project is not moving foward.
TomSteel made the conversion, if somebody update this version of the track please wrote him in the credits!

(From 2 years ago, I only use this Hungaroring, because this version is the most accurate.)

View attachment 1081241View attachment 1081242

HungaroringACC v0.3 Download https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42401
Cameras: https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42410
Thanks for sharing this ACC version,
this version seems very realistic to me but there is really a lot of work to update the graphics for the CSP and make the billboards, skins, .... but it is already very immersive and realistic for the locations of buildings, vegetation and infrastructure of the track

Last edited:
From Fecebook. THIS IS NOT MY MOD.

The Patreon page has a Google Drive download link--membership isn't necessary.

Support the creator, join his Patreon and the FB group if you can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriaan Suy MNBA Assetto Modding Group

Admin
Group Expert
+2
· rtpo4lrhd ·

[RELEASE: Ferrari F12 TDF]

Original: Markoss Kass
Update: Adriaan Suy

EXTRA:
extra A: GPS switch
extra B: Radio switch
extra C: Open doors
extra D: Open hood/trunk

CHANGELOG:
-AO exterior/interior
-shader overhaul
-animations (gps,radio, doors, hood, trunk and aero)
-physics overhauld by me and VR Driving
-skins
-wipers
-blinkers
-gps
-pbr materials/texture overhaul
-selflighting
-dashboard warning lights
-lods
-cm paintshop config
-passenger display
-sound by the great SCIBSOUND

Thanks to all my mates at MNBA for help and support, couldn't do this without them!
also big thanks to beta testers, Johannes Schelhammer, VR Driving, Reiner Heinrich, Josip Null.

LINK: https://www.patreon.com/posts/56060633 (membership not required, but join and contribute if you can)

1631969512994.png

Last edited:
I can totally understand you, like there are some cars that we really want to drive in AC badly, but are either non-existent or just badly made. Initially I thought the Bolide looked quite promising, however, the rushed nature of it become increasingly obvious and glaring the longer I look at it. It saddens me, really. Recently I made some changes to the Bolide and I can't imagine myself or anyone else would be paying for this if they put it behind a paywall. But other than that and learning from this, I guess I should manage my expectations better.
Thanks. The Bolide is particularly a car that fascinates me. I can understand the skepticism towards modern Bugatti and its emphasis on luxury and comfort, but come on. The concept of the Bolide is amazing, and it should be more liked among car enthusiasts. It's the pure definition of an hypercar, the kind of stuff I wish we could see racing in Le Mans instead of just a dumbed down LMP1 like Toyota. Internal combustion engines are on the way out and we are seeing a crop of cars that will be a nice swan song for this era of motorsports and the automotive world in general: GMA T50, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Mercedes Project One, Bugatti Bolide, etc. I know they will always be unreachable to 99.99% of people and that's probably why few care about them, but I believe those cars should be celebrated. Sooner than later, virtually all cars will be amazingly efficient, but also silent, grey and sterile.

Screenshot_bugatti_bolide_24_ks_nordschleife_14-8-121-16-52-6.jpg
Screenshot_bugatti_bolide_24_ks_nordschleife_14-8-121-16-55-58.jpg

Last edited:
You should repackage your skins so it's easier to identify the specific car mod they are for, and install them. Inside the RAR file, there should at least be the car folder with the correct name of the mod, the skins folder, then your skin folder(s). I downloaded a few of your skins, but I'm going to have to throw them away, as I have no idea where to install them.

Your WTCR 2020 Skins download is the only one that includes the car mod folders, so they're easy to identify and install.

Last edited:
Few month ago (when Hungaroring ACC(?) convert to rF2 is released), I mentioned, that there is a beta version available in AC too. But nobody interested....

The track and the objects is good, cameras is very well. Only the vegetables and some textures needs update.

More than 2 years, the project is not moving foward.
TomSteel made the conversion, if somebody update this version of the track please wrote him in the credits!

(From 2 years ago, I only use this Hungaroring, because this version is the most accurate.)

View attachment 1081241View attachment 1081242

HungaroringACC v0.3 Download https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42401
Cameras: https://sg.hu/forum/uzenet/1324301258/42410
Great version. With some input and help from the community this could be amazing.

Hello everyone! Is there a GUERILLA Mods representative here? When will your mod be released? If not soon, can I ask you for a model of cars without 3d encryption? I would make them for standard GT4. In mods, they vary greatly in balance. And there are mistakes.
lmao

True, the RSS one is pretty great, but at the end of the day its just a bunch of liveried cars. The attraction to the simdream one is different models for each car. I'll definitely wait to see what people say!
maybe if you spent the time looking around you would find good stuff :D

I'm a bit lost.

Which is the latest version of Zandvoort that fit the new update of the extension made by Pyyer?

Also (I'm in late for this I know), I know the history of sim dream and all the things related but the most important thing for me are the skins. I explain me better: the Alpine and Ferrari skins are matte same for McLaren and there are some parts that are not matte as on other cars on the grid. I think they should work even on the skin part to improve their skills... (I don't want to start a debate, I just wanted to give my humble opinion)

Is it possible to have a personal helmet? Let me explain what I mean: I wanna use one personal helmet skin with every car (without adding the .dds file in every skin folder).

Am I too optimistic or is it possible?

Thanks. The Bolide is particularly a car that fascinates me. I can understand the skepticism towards modern Bugatti and its emphasis on luxury and comfort, but come on. The concept of the Bolide is amazing, and it should be more liked among car enthusiasts. It's the pure definition of an hypercar, the kind of stuff I wish we could see racing in Le Mans instead of just a dumbed down LMP1 like Toyota. Internal combustion engines are on the way out and we are seeing a crop of cars that will be a nice swan song for this era of motorsports and the automotive world in general: GMA T50, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Mercedes Project One, Bugatti Bolide, etc. I know they will always be unreachable to 99.99% of people and that's probably why few care about them, but I believe those cars should be celebrated. Sooner than later, virtually all cars will be amazingly efficient, but also silent, grey and sterile.

View attachment 1081268View attachment 1081269
I really, really want to like it but it is just a silly looking thing wit headlights like hot cross buns.

I really, really want to like it but it is just a silly looking thing wit headlights like hot cross buns.
Yeah, Bugatti's styling choices can be very dubious. But I think over time those odd design choices will become iconic as more and more people are able to digest them. For instance, I no longer hate the "honeycomb" headlights of the original Alfa 4C.

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_highforce_20-5-121-19-59-0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit lost.

Which is the latest version of Zandvoort that fit the new update of the extension made by Pyyer?

Also (I'm in late for this I know), I know the history of sim dream and all the things related but the most important thing for me are the skins. I explain me better: the Alpine and Ferrari skins are matte same for McLaren and there are some parts that are not matte as on other cars on the grid. I think they should work even on the skin part to improve their skills... (I don't want to start a debate, I just wanted to give my humble opinion)
The version of zandvoort 2020 that fits the update extension by Pyyer is 2.0 although it has a very ugly texture for the base terrain compared to previous versions.

Last edited:
View attachment 1081121

A free-roam map - but its racetracks... who can name all the circuits :P (they're all to scale)

OK, so:

• Avus
  • Monza (with oval)
  • Sakhir (Bahrain)
  • Monaco
  • Road Atlanta
  • Catalunya
  • Oulton Park
  • Tsukuba
  • Zandvoort
Am I missing any? Took me ages to spot Zandvoort. Surely those aren't to scale though, I imagine Road Atlanta should have a much smaller footprint than Catalunya? How's Sebring going? :P

Last edited:
yaah well, isn't every race track in Japan a drift track?
No, in all seriousness, the version of Tsukuba I had for quite some time had a drift layout and I figured if it has a separate layout for drifting then that's what's going on there in real-life as well...
In fact I just wanted to point out (since you're not interested in drift tracks - I'm not either) that Tsukuba is not made as a drift track and is a proper race track (for cars as well as motorcycles). So surely worth having installed.

Last edited:
Don't you think the ones from its concept car look better?

View attachment 1081331
I do agree those look better, so do the headlights of the later restyle when they introduced the convertible version. But if I had the chance to get one of these cars (not that it's ever gonna happen lmao) I wouldn't reject an earlier example with the honeycomb lights. Hell, IMHO the very early launch editions looked pretty neat with the carbon headlight covers like the vanilla AC model has. Although I know a lot of car buyers are very weary about exotic styling. Sometimes they can be right, though. (I'm looking at you, BMW, and the hideous buck-toothed face you call grill!)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back