Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,128 comments
Nice work. I uninstalled camtool quite a while back as I noticed it causing me frame rate issues, even when not in use. Maybe I was imagining it, not sure. If it was a real issue, has it been resolved? I would like to try it again sometime.
Thanks @KevinK2! With the new FidelityFX feature it helped a lot! 😅 You should give it another go.:cheers:

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86 (COMING SOON)

Few days ago, Atrupelador on RaceDepartment shared a Camtool replay of a hillclimb shared on YouTube. Downloaded and tried but it has a lot of problems like many tracks available online.

So, as huge fan of Hillclimb i decided to update it for myself with

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX, Seasons)
  • VAO
  • New TV cameras for all layouts
  • New .KN5 for working track lights

At the moment, only a fix for spawn points it remain to do, then i will share the update and the link for the track itself which, as said, is available on YouTube.

TRACK DOWNLOAD -->

UPDATE DOWNLOAD --> SOON

Thanks for the reference my friend! This camtool is from a dear friend called Seb. Great guy and very talented!
I'm very happy you're updating this mod because I'm also a huge fan of Hillclimb!

Has anyone done Grand Valley Speedway for AC with all of it's layouts. I've been playing some GT lately and I'm just thinking how awesome it would be in AC.

Hi people, is there some mod about the Audi A1 Quattro from 2010 for AC? thanx in advance

Attachments

• audi_a1_2010_4251_1.jpg
    audi_a1_2010_4251_1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
I think that’s a different circuit, so the grass materials are different- that looks like no grass fx at all. Out at the moment, but I’ll zip up all my tweaks and share them a little later.
Ok, tweaks for Ebisu Higashi, Hero Sinoi, Ebisu Kita, Maze Circuit and Ebisu West. Use as you see fit - this keeps the rest of Tiago's updates, but changes the Grass FX to something more normal. Delete the .txt off the filename.

Attachments

• tracks.7z.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
So 14 months ago my wife gave birth to an amazing little boy and since then I havent had a chance to look at my rig, let alone sit in it. I tried once but I was so tired the VR made me feel sick.... But today is the day I get back into it! Just been updating all my software and drivers for the rig and VR, now to update AC, CSP, SOL etc. and see whats out there. Looks like theres a lot of RainFX and Grass to add to my track folders......:lol:

Gonna spend a few hours scanning back through the forum but any recommendations for what to try?
Congratulations!

Hi, I just found this in my archives. I don't know if it is what you were looking for, but it's the only thing I found.

No no really, this is a Mazda 3 but is and old generation. Also the mod is by CIRacesonline, not good quality. Thanks anyway.

sorry to say this again but, is anyone interested of making an el capitan mod, cuz the one that we have is kinda crappy
I'm working on rebuilding the track using the GTPSP mesh as reference, but because I'm building citta di aria too it has been on pause. It's just the conversion and a few meshes of the land and the mountains, but I think I could get a beta in a week or two if needed. Also,a small update on Citta di Aria, I'm still extruding track elements and also building the land around the track. Some screenshots(from 3d software, both tracks):

ca03102021capitan_wip.PNG
ca03102021capitan_wip2.PNG
ca03102021cittada_wip.PNG
ca03102021cittada_wip2.PNG

Last edited:
Can someone please give me some info on how to make the windshield/windscreen glass logo visible? or how to add one for this Nissan R390 GT1?

there is a 'GLASS_DECALS' image for the windshield banner in the skin folder, but it is not visible in the game or in CM.

It has been bugging me for a while now, any help would be appreciated, cheers
PFA
View attachment 1083885
Left over from the conversion I'm afraid. There is no material using GLASS_DECALS.DDS in the current model.

Is there somewhere else I could find this, please? (Link is no longer good)
Here we go, let me know if you have problem, i will send you the separate update instead of the full updated track (which includes some cams of DaBaeda) ;)

Thanks @KevinK2! With the new FidelityFX feature it helped a lot! 😅 You should give it another go.:cheers:

Thanks for the reference my friend! This camtool is from a dear friend called Seb. Great guy and very talented!
I'm very happy you're updating this mod because I'm also a huge fan of Hillclimb!
Good news for you, i'm also working on some Hillclimb found online (they were done also with my collab in the past, then they shared online without my code) so, due to the fact they are online for free, i'm completely reworking them ;)

Ok, tweaks for Ebisu Higashi, Hero Sinoi, Ebisu Kita, Maze Circuit and Ebisu West. Use as you see fit - this keeps the rest of Tiago's updates, but changes the Grass FX to something more normal. Delete the .txt off the filename.
Thanks for helping. Sadly I still get to see the same trampled grass/flowers with this one.
In the meantime @twobegreen provided me with the code he uses and that one does the job: grass/flowers, all standing up and combined with the initial longer and thinner leaves creates a fine effect:

2bg.png

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Few days ago, Atrupelador on RaceDepartment shared a Camtool replay of a hillclimb shared on YouTube. Downloaded and tried but it has a lot of problems like many tracks available online.

So, as huge fan of Hillclimb i decided to update it for myself with

• VAO
  • New Spawn points (This will save you over 160mb on HDD space!!)

TRACK DOWNLOAD -->

UPDATE DOWNLOAD --> https://sharemods.com/th1wgvei5jhe/...AO___TV_Cams___Hotlap_Fix_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Just drag-n-drop and overwrite when asked without any fear and enjoy! ;)

If anyone knows the author, feel free to share it with him for future updates (maybe @Atrupelador?)

View attachment 1083985View attachment 1083986View attachment 1083987View attachment 1083988View attachment 1083989View attachment 1083990

• VAO
  • New Spawn points (This will save you over 160mb on HDD space!!)

TRACK DOWNLOAD -->

UPDATE DOWNLOAD --> https://sharemods.com/th1wgvei5jhe/...AO___TV_Cams___Hotlap_Fix_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Just drag-n-drop and overwrite when asked without any fear and enjoy! ;)

If anyone knows the author, feel free to share it with him for future updates (maybe @Atrupelador?)

Last edited:
Here again for those who are interested in the ext_config for Ebisu Higashi that I use. Just remove the .txt. Can certainly be used with some adjustment (or maybe not) on some other Ebisu tracks and the Maze track. The possibilities with this mod are unfortunately limited.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Nice choice of cars :) Would need a little bit more work inside but it is very cool cars , I thing i ve got the 911 rsr from you , do you have a more up to date one ? because interior is like a black hole ;)

1633262119579.png

I'm working on rebuilding the track using the GTPSP mesh as reference, but because I'm building citta di aria too it has been on pause. It's just the conversion and a few meshes of the land and the mountains, but I think I could get a beta in a week or two if needed. Also,a small update on Citta di Aria, I'm still extruding track elements and also building the land around the track. Some screenshots(from 3d software, both tracks):

View attachment 1083959View attachment 1083961View attachment 1083964View attachment 1083967
please i need that in my assetto !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back