Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,190 comments
No issue with Patreons, it is up to each one of us to decide to participate or not. No issue with encryption it is up to each one of us to decide to download or not.
I have an issue with any one promoting a paid track in this thread page after page. Either you show something you share or are about to share, but this thread should not be a business promotional tool. One post on a pay mod yes, page after page, no.
My 2 cents.:)
I wouldn't say it better, thanks! The progress of this track has been published here for several months. I even tried to suggest how, in my opinion, you can improve it. I was not alone, many helped him. But suddenly he publishes a post and we understand that this creation will be paid, on a site where the promotion of paid mods is prohibited (the admin will correct me if I'm wrong). I am very disappointed in this project and do not really want to get it (although this will not be a problem;)). But I will definitely not pay for it.
This is my personal opinion and I do not impose it on anyone!

Last edited:
hello everyone here, I have a request, I can't run my server in CM in asetto corsa, I entered everything according to various instructions UDP, TCP into the router but always in vain, always connect for a while and fall for a while, I'll try the power of this FORUM, I'll be happy for every good radu :)

Has anyone else had any trouble running the kunos 962 longtail? I'm getting the same crash (vague references to brakelight updates...) as I do with the last released AC Legends "GTR" versions, which still don't run on my system.

Re Rafaela:
Added an extension folder with a basic RainFX, GrassFX, hid the bad grass/bushes, hid the bad Chevrolet wobbleflags on the far side of the circuit, added wind to good flags and stuff. Feel free to improve the rain and grass.
The config is a hybrid so might contain obsolete/unneeded stuff, but it works.
There were cones fixed to the fencing, poking out horizontally at 90 degrees. I can't imagine these were intended like this so they were also removed. Maybe they were supposed to be distance markers?
Also added a skins folder with new billboards, flags, trucks, pit tent banners, tyre stacks and stuff.

Unzip, copy contents to 'rafaela' track folder. Activate 'Billboards' skin.

View attachment 1074239View attachment 1074240View attachment 1074241

Re Rafaela:
Added an extension folder with a basic RainFX, GrassFX, hid the bad grass/bushes, hid the bad Chevrolet wobbleflags on the far side of the circuit, added wind to good flags and stuff. Feel free to improve the rain and grass.
The config is a hybrid so might contain obsolete/unneeded stuff, but it works.
There were cones fixed to the fencing, poking out horizontally at 90 degrees. I can't imagine these were intended like this so they were also removed. Maybe they were supposed to be distance markers?
Also added a skins folder with new billboards, flags, trucks, pit tent banners, tyre stacks and stuff.

Unzip, copy contents to 'rafaela' track folder. Activate 'Billboards' skin.

View attachment 1074239View attachment 1074240View attachment 1074241
Hello, because in the Rafaela circuit, when I put the replay on, does everything look like floating in the air?

Hello, because in the Rafaela circuit, when I put the replay on, does everything look like floating in the air?
because you're using a replay camera set which was not set for that version of track, or the AI is missing in your track, so AC don't know where to "place" the camera. Search in this forum, if i don't remember bad, there's an updated version of rafaela (maybe i did it, don't remember to be honest XD)

because you're using a replay camera set which was not set for that version of track, or the AI is missing in your track, so AC don't know where to "place" the camera. Search in this forum, if i don't remember bad, there's an updated version of rafaela (maybe i did it, don't remember to be honest XD)
Thank you very much, I will search the forum.

Here we go, let me know if you have problem, i will send you the separate update instead of the full updated track (which includes some cams of DaBaeda) ;)

Good news for you, i'm also working on some Hillclimb found online (they were done also with my collab in the past, then they shared online without my code) so, due to the fact they are online for free, i'm completely reworking them ;)
Count on me to do a camtool set for it when it's ready!

Your works are really amazing!
But I have to confirm what @KevinK2 said... Camtool take a lot of CPU even if is not in use, and it's a shame, because it really change the game in replays.

View attachment 1083979

It is strange that nothing has ever been done about this problem.
Thanks @andrea75 unfortunately camtool is an old app and it seems the Author will not update it. (I already asked him)
As I'm a trully lover of what this app can do - I spend most of my free time creating cams -, I already spent good money on hardware to be able to run it at 60fps. No regrets!

Count on me to do a camtool set for it when it's ready!

Thanks @andrea75 unfortunately camtool is an old app and it seems the Author will not update it. (I already asked him)
As I'm a trully lover of what this app can do - I spend most of my free time creating cams -, I already spent good money on hardware to be able to run it at 60fps. No regrets!
As soon as they are ready, i will send you them, so you'll have time to do them ;)

For those interested in a temp fix for the broken dash with overlapping fuel values for the URD Darche GT3 CUP, unpack the data and edit two files: digital_Instruments.ini in data folder and ext_config.ini in the extension folder. Hopefully they will fix this properly in an update. Remember to rename data.acd to something else or it wont read new data folder changes.

in digital_instruments.ini, replace ITEM_5 with this:

[ITEM_5] ;FUELUSED
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=0.030,0.014,-0.004
TYPE=FUEL_CONS
TEXT=20
SIZE=0.01
COLOR=255,255,255
INTENSITY=2.5
DECIMALS=2
VERSION=2
FONT=e92_big
ALIGN=CENTER
UNITS=KML

delete the following lines from the ext_config.ini file:

[DI_FUEL_BURNT]
DIGITAL_ITEM=5
DIGITAL_ITEM_NUMBER_FORMAT=0.1

[DI_FUEL_CONSUMPTION_LPL]
DIGITAL_ITEM=4
DIGITAL_ITEM_NUMBER_FORMAT=0.1

Last edited:
ACTK Alfter GP v1.1
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1359

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-20-6.jpg

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-21-56.jpg

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-21-22.jpg

Last edited:
Would be nice if someone with the know how would improve my comversions , ebisu maze etc :) sadly till now no one did it :(
  • Fuji short (i did yesterday)
  • Longford 67 (did few months ago)
  • Algarve (maybe not the same base as yours)

are done, but there are tooooooooo much track to care, and the time is very limted to do everything unfortunately. Saturday and sundays flyes too fast XD

Last edited:
For those interested in a temp fix for the broken dash with overlapping fuel values for the URD Darche GT3 CUP, unpack the data and edit two files: digital_Instruments.ini in data folder and ext_config.ini in the extension folder. Hopefully they will fix this properly in an update. Remember to rename data.acd to something else or it wont read new data folder changes.
.../...
Not sure what exactly I'm looking at. All looks well on my side, or does it ?
(I haven't made any changes so far).
darche.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back