Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,047 comments
I'm working on rebuilding the track using the GTPSP mesh as reference, but because I'm building citta di aria too it has been on pause. It's just the conversion and a few meshes of the land and the mountains, but I think I could get a beta in a week or two if needed. Also,a small update on Citta di Aria, I'm still extruding track elements and also building the land around the track. Some screenshots(from 3d software, both tracks):

View attachment 1083959View attachment 1083961View attachment 1083964View attachment 1083967
Nice

Has anybody notice a problem with blender not import fbx files correctly in the latest version? It seems to me every time I try to import a fbx it doesn't respond with the usual Microsoft spinning loading wheel, I then have to force shut down blender. I know there is an issue with file type not being 7100, but I've got work around. I also try Bforartists 2 which shares same code with blender.

Mine normally looks like what fanapryde shows but there have been times it has looked like what you showed
Thank you , Fanapryde's data and config is 100% the same as mine. I used them and it has same result. I will debug and find issue and report here. At the moment look 100% like a CSP setting issue. it is not units as i switched those around. There must be a CSP setting that creates this - not sure if regional or something.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo that was released last year for the Ferrari esports challenge? It's not longer possible to register for the competition and get the mod. Thanks.

Little teasing : F1 2021 skinning of COTA, based on 2020 codemasters edition, all news 2021 sponsors boards, ground adverts, textures overall, and more ;)

Screenshot_gp_2021_amr21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-4-20-17.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_amr21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-4-21-5.png

Screenshot_gp_2021_amr21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-4-21-43.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_amr21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-4-22-27.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_amr21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-4-25-55.png

seeing in 2 weeks we are going to have a free official tcr mod , buy the 2019 wtcr pack by tommy78 is a good buy ?
Quality & mod are good, everyone squawking "why buy a TCR mod when there is a free one coming" well I'd rather support a modder whose quality & content is known & can be relied upon rather than rush into a new mod which we know nothing about. I suspect it will be good, but also that there is rollovers staff involved with the project & some of their TCR content has been very sceptical.

Tommy is a good modder, his content is worth the spend, similar to RSS etc

Thank you , Fanapryde's data and config is 100% the same as mine. I used them and it has same result. I will debug and find issue and report here. At the moment look 100% like a CSP setting issue. it is not units as i switched those around. There must be a CSP setting that creates this - not sure if regional or something.
I have this problem too but only in race. It does not happen in practice or anything else. Hope this gives you a clue.

hello everyone here, I have a request, I can't run my server in CM in asetto corsa, I entered everything according to various instructions UDP, TCP into the router but always in vain, always connect for a while and fall for a while, I'll try the power of this FORUM, I'll be happy for every good radu
Just a wild guess, you are connecting via tab ONLINE and not LAN, are you?
Excuse me for asking, but since we're on this topic, American here, does any have the 488 Evo GT3 from Kunos?

Download is in the video description. Have fun

Liveries should fit, its basicly the same model. But I've never tested it.

Last edited:
Thanks @andrea75 unfortunately camtool is an old app and it seems the Author will not update it. (I already asked him)
As I'm a trully lover of what this app can do - I spend most of my free time creating cams -, I already spent good money on hardware to be able to run it at 60fps. No regrets!
Hasn´t there been a new function included in later CSP versions that apps which are not used but aren´t active are set to pause?
Little teasing : F1 2021 skinning of COTA, based on 2020 codemasters edition, all news 2021 sponsors boards, ground adverts, textures overall, and more ;)

View attachment 1084076View attachment 1084077

View attachment 1084078View attachment 1084079View attachment 1084080
"2020 Codemasters edition" means that will be a new conversion instead of the current one (I think from F1 2010)?

Hasn´t there been a new function included in later CSP versions that apps which are not used but aren´t active are set to pause?

"2020 Codemasters edition" means that will be a new conversion instead of the current one (I think from F1 2010)?
No sorry, my reworked is based on the last currently version avalaible skinned by reboot team ( 2014-2015 ) but i have included all the news sponsors objects, new gantry, news bridges + other stuffs from 2020 version + a refresh for a lot of textures

Quality & mod are good, everyone squawking "why buy a TCR mod when there is a free one coming" well I'd rather support a modder whose quality & content is known & can be relied upon rather than rush into a new mod which we know nothing about. I suspect it will be good, but also that there is rollovers staff involved with the project & some of their TCR content has been very sceptical.

Tommy is a good modder, his content is worth the spend, similar to RSS etc
we are going to have a differing opinion. There is no way you can compare Tommy to RSS. His models are not near as detailed, the sounds are not as good, and the driving is no where close to that of RSS. The cost he is charging is a premium for a product that is not premium. No way I would pay for his mods at the price he is charging.

Last edited:
we are going to have a differing opinion. There is no way you can compare Tommy to RSS. His models are not near as detailed, the sounds are not as good, and the driving is no where close to that of RSS. The cost he is charging is a premium for a product that is not premium. No way I would pay for his mods at the price he is charging.
Not to mention, that with official FREE mod coming paying for not that great mods doesn't make any sense.

Did I mention any direct comparison to RSS? No all I said was, it's like RSS someone making content that doesn't exist, who's a small time modder deserves support. He does alright for solo work, without direct manufacturer information & details he can only do the best he can. As far as I'm concerned, the models are as detailed as can be. It should be more about driving experience rather than "looks" and I'll say this, his TCR mods have a realistic weight characteristic. They actually feel like proper cars rather than something you can just throw into the corner & mash the throttle and everything is dandy. And it's not "premium" as you like too call it. And it's also not that expensive. I think you need to take a good at yourself, it's not just all about the visuals ya know.

Speaking of, we will have too wait & see how "good" these official cars are, considering how sketchy rollovers can be. Also keep in mind how celebrated iRacing used too be until the real drivers started racing with the e-series content, I remember quite a few well named drivers commenting about how innacurate that "premium" product was

Not to mention, that with official FREE mod coming paying for not that great mods doesn't make any sense.
Didn't your mother tell you to try something first before you hate it, all I've seen from you is knocking the creators work, without even mentioning personal experience. Seems like you have a vendetta against any paid content that you can't have access too for "free"..... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back