- 179

- poland
It seems that you have some kind of hallucinations, since you're seeing things that don't exist.Didn't your mother tell you to try something first before you hate it, all I've seen from you is knocking the creators work, without even mentioning personal experience. Seems like you have a vendetta against any paid content that you can't have access too for "free"..... 🤷🏻‍♂️
No, it's just some folks need to try starting drama in this thread for no reason. I wouldn't take this for a sign that this community is falling apart.This is why this community is falling apart. Constantly knocking mods for no apparent reason.
EDIT: also, I wasn't knocking any mods, I was trying to suggest that its better to wait for official free tcr mod to release instead of buying the paid tcr mod now? You know, wait, and decide then if you wan't the paid one? And, yeah, maybe I worded it wrong and too harshly, but insinuating that I have some kind of agenda against mods... Ridiculous.
Last edited: