Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,061 comments
I dropped these over at VAC discord a day or so ago so thought I may as well share them here as well. Thhey're nothing special but may fill a gap for some until something better comes along -

A DTM Mustang 92/93

https://megaupload.is/n3n7Dc0do0/ford_mustang93_zip

Hi, current link for this car not work. I found this car on: Assetto Land (FORD MUSTANG 5.0 1993).
Basic SKIN for this car is #33 Gerd Ruch from year 1992.

Please, exist for this car SKIN for DTM #22 Gerd Ruch , #23 Jurgen Ruch, or #13 Jurgen Feucht ?

Thank you for response.

So, about simdream - I've been trying some of the newer cars from them, there are some on their site, and they aren't bad, expect for lods. The lods on, for example, 1973 BT42 f1 car from them are horribly optimized, and it is necessary to create new ones for better performance. And some of their cars don't even have any lods. Jesus christ.

Last edited:
I'm afraid this isn't going to be very helpful for you guys, but both cars behave perfectly normal here. I had tested the Legends 904/6 before and also installed the 914/6 to check. Tried different tracks too.
I'm on a Simucube DD wheel and I can feel the slightest movement...nothing special on these cars.
Now, if you are both using the Logitech 920, I bet there's something in the settings. Can't help you there though.
Good luck...well, at least you probably won't be driving around much at that speed, right ? 🙂
T 300 and do not experience such problems!

I'm afraid this isn't going to be very helpful for you guys, but both cars behave perfectly normal here. I had tested the Legends 904/6 before and also installed the 914/6 to check. Tried different tracks too.
I'm on a Simucube DD wheel and I can feel the slightest movement...nothing special on these cars.
Now, if you are both using the Logitech 920, I bet there's something in the settings. Can't help you there though.
Good luck...well, at least you probably won't be driving around much at that speed, right ? 🙂
Im having the same issue with my t300 RS

Need some help/ideas, please folks.

I have two (apparently unrelated) cars showing the same behaviour.

Disclaimer: I really don't think this is a mod problem, or the respective modders fault etc.
Way too many folks using these cars, NOT reporting this very hard-to-miss issue.

The cars are:
Porsche 914/6 by Dmitrii A, x4fab from here: http://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/porsche-914.html
Porsche 904/6 by Mac Ten & AC Legends (Bazza) from here: https://www.f1classic.net/ (from the new GTC pack)

The behaviour is:
At exactly 20kph, the steering FFB starts oscillating back and forth VERY strongly around the center position. About 60-80Hz, I think. Think: tick-tock-tick-tock...

Factors to consider:
Only 2 out of 1000+ cars do this, or anything like it.
Logitech 920 wheel and pedals, using FFB post-processing, setup like this: https://briankoponen.com/f1-2020-logitech-g29-g920-settings/
CSP 0.1.76-preview63 (Patreon)

What I've already tried, without success:
Turned FFB strength down/up, fiddled with parameters etc.
Turned off FFB post processing completely.

Anyone experienced this before? And maybe have a simple fix? TIA.
Yes I have same problem. Not tested the new legends one yet so will let know.
Same issue with the 904 - using a G29 wheel
T 300 and do not experience such problems!
Im having the same issue with my t300 RS
No problem on my T300rs. Very strange.
I have no idea if this is a factor, and I haven't experienced any issues with the cars I've tested with my TS-PC Racer. This is my current setting, and I think there's a Porsche mod that requires this to be turned on, unless I'm mistaken.

1633958051578.png

Last edited:
I have no idea if this is a factor, and I haven't experienced any issues with the cars I've tested with my TS-PC Racer. This is my current setting, and I think there's a Porsche mod that requires this to be turned on, unless I'm mistaken.

View attachment 1085687
Thanks I will give it a try as well. If not I will post my settings. I have had these issues with the ACL trans-am mod as well.

Disclaimer: I really don't think this is a mod problem, or the respective modders fault etc.
Way too many folks using these cars, NOT reporting this very hard-to-miss issue.

The cars are:
Porsche 914/6 by Dmitrii A, x4fab from here: http://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/porsche-914.html
Porsche 904/6 by Mac Ten & AC Legends (Bazza) from here: https://www.f1classic.net/ (from the new GTC pack)

The behaviour is:
At exactly 20kph, the steering FFB starts oscillating back and forth VERY strongly around the center position. About 60-80Hz, I think. Think: tick-tock-tick-tock...

Factors to consider:
Logitech 920 wheel and pedals, using FFB post-processing, setup like this: https://briankoponen.com/f1-2020-logitech-g29-g920-settings/

Try this @andrevr :

Unpack data thru CM.

In car's folder: Data/car.ini

Reduce this number:

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.XXX

or

STEER_ASSIST=1.000

Attachments

• 1633961248846.png
    1633961248846.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Try this:

Unpack data thru CM.

Reduce this number:

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.XXX

or

STEER_ASSIST=1.000

Hi guys!

Does exist this circuit for AC?Looks very interesing.

View attachment 1085692

Some Japanese guy was making it from scratch and probably abandoned by now.
Interesting, some parts remind me of Juan Manuel Fangio de Balcarce.
Central circuit from "Fucchie":
https://www.shinacmod.com/assetto-corsa-mod-re-10/

scroll down a bit.
See Fanapryde's post for his download link, as the original RAR file is password-protected.

Last edited:
Aren't we gonna talk about the Glickenhaus being a convert of a Turbosquid model (I hope they at least paid for it but I have my doubts) not even remapped and without even AO since it wasn't a model made for AC?

But hey, they said they were modeling it from scratch and showed some screenshots of the model into Blender so they must have changed and improved a lot.
Oh, we absolutely should talk about it, it's not like I'm praising them for being really good or something, it's more like a "oh this isn't total garbage" type of thing. And yeah, the lack of AO on some of the cars is annoying, especially the modern f1 cars and hypercar.

Last edited:

View attachment 1085687
I gave that a try - there was no difference on a G29 - the 'knocking' persists. Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Yes I have same problem. Not tested the new legends one yet so will let know.
Same issue with the 904 - using a G29 wheel

View attachment 1085687
Thanks I will give it a try as well. If not I will post my settings. I have had these issues with the ACL trans-am mod as well.
Try this:

Unpack data thru CM.

Reduce this number:

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.XXX

or

STEER_ASSIST=1.000

Hi guys!

Does exist this circuit for AC?Looks very interesing.

View attachment 1085692

Many thanks for all the replies and suggestions.
As with @rjwylie, nothing has changed after trying the car.ini edit, or the FFB Tweaks.
Sad panda.
Barring any better ideas, now considering a fizzix swap with Legion's Beck 904. All Porsches, amirite? :D

The cars are:

The behaviour is:

Factors to consider:

badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6ks7h9bnv2wl/2021_10_08_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO
Hi there 👋
Firstly, thanks for all the great mods!

A couple of us are having a weird FFB issue with one of the 60's GTC cars (904) and (seems like) all of the Trans-Am mod cars.
I described what's happening above. Seems like some G920, G29, and at least one TT300RS users.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions or help you could offer?

And the 70s nascar mod acl made I just don’t understand why this happens with these specific mods
Let's ask the man :D

So, about simdream - I've been trying some of the newer cars from them, there are some on their site, and they aren't bad, expect for lods. The lods on, for example, 1973 BT42 f1 car from them are horribly optimized, and it is necessary to create new ones for better performance. And some of their cars don't even have any lods. Jesus christ.
After what SimDream tired to pull with simracer 604 I don't care if they suddenly started making mods like RSS.
That their store is still chock full with the same ripped stuff for sale tells me that their BS about "one rogue employee" is just that, nonsense.

The whole simracer 604 was jusat loads of virtue signalling, nothing was actually done and now even worse many are acting as salemens for them and speaking highly of them.

Having said that i honesly beleive that people used their behavoiur as an excuse to get their crud for free concense free.

I mean plenty act just like Simdream but never get any outrage.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back