Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,752 comments
  • 51,906,963 views
Thanks very much. Gorgeous car, inside and out.
Quick gripe: the sun strip reflects the road so constantly flickers with a distracting snowstorm effect. Should be an easy fix?
:( .... errf ; forgot to change material from ext banner to inner banner with no reflection for inside the cockpit ......

will get uptaded asap :s
 
Last edited:
Looks like Tokyo R246 is also going to include a freeroam option without all the raceday billboards, gantries, trackside objects, etc.
Very nice indeed.


Interestingly, for driving on a red traffic light, the lap time will be deleted? ;)
 
TCR physics are not particulars inspiring, I really struggle to get the car to rotate on corner entry, just doesn't feel like the weight is being moved to the front allowing the rear to be mobile. Even with lowest rear wing the rear jacked up, stiffest rear ARB, limiting rear travel and stiffing the packers it still doesn't rotate as much as I'd like! The driving experience lacks any FWD character for me.

TBH the "league physics" just seem to be a bit of a cop out :(


I have tried the Free T78 Hyundai, default setup, that thing really rotates, especially at speed, maybe even a little too much...

I guess if I want decent TCR racing I should stick with Raceroom ;)
Raceroom is the way..
 
Not to mention the 911 GT2 RS Clubsport as well, among others.
it will come ^^
1634735672670.jpeg
 
Wondering if someone can test something real quick for me. I love driving Reboot's Lime Rock Park, but there autumn representation is horrible. All the trees, grass, bushes, etc. turn yellow\orange in the fall and that's not right. The grass and bushes should still be greenish. So I did a quick edit of the ext_config file to try and make it look more realistic. It's my first attempt at this so could someone try this file and tell me what's not right. Maybe cycle through different seasons and make sure I didn't screw up another season. Or if this has been done by someone else already who knows what they are doing, could you point me in the right direction on where to download an update ext_config file for Lime Rock. Thanks...
Nice, like it.
 
Sweet, looking nice so far, can't wait for it to be released.

Also, since you're a 3D modeler for certain Guerilla Mods of yours, I wonder if you'll ever consider updating the Toyota S-FR Cup (Racing Concept) mod by making it have its proper interior from the road car (since ALL GT SPORT models are publically available now since a while ago I think), while sharing some bits of the Supra GT4 interior which you happened to share the entirety of it since that S-FR doesn't have any interiors in GT SPORT.
 
TCR physics are not particulars inspiring, I really struggle to get the car to rotate on corner entry, just doesn't feel like the weight is being moved to the front allowing the rear to be mobile. Even with lowest rear wing the rear jacked up, stiffest rear ARB, limiting rear travel and stiffing the packers it still doesn't rotate as much as I'd like! The driving experience lacks any FWD character for me.

TBH the "league physics" just seem to be a bit of a cop out :(


I have tried the Free T78 Hyundai, default setup, that thing really rotates, especially at speed, maybe even a little too much...

I guess if I want decent TCR racing I should stick with Raceroom ;)
I've tried the lynks and co and the only thing I've noticed is this: just be careful with the trail braking (Higher the tire wear level is --> Less Trail Braking) and don't be too aggressive on the inputs. (First Impressions)

Edit: maybe you can try to increase the rear tyres pressure a little bit for the cars that don't want to collaborate 😂 In this way you can keep at least the correct shape of the tire at the optimal pressure, avoiding a too much "motionless" rear end. Little setup tweaks combined with a gentle driving worked for me.
Question: in cm showroom the wheel angle is "normal" but in game is more accentuated (also compared to the other gt4). Is this normal? (I hope my question is not too stupid 😂 )
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Sweet, looking nice so far, can't wait for it to be released.

Also, since you're a 3D modeler for certain Guerilla Mods of yours, I wonder if you'll ever consider updating the Toyota S-FR Cup (Racing Concept) mod by making it have its proper interior from the road car (since ALL GT SPORT models are publically available now since a while ago I think), while sharing some bits of the Supra GT4 interior which you happened to share the entirety of it since that S-FR doesn't have any interiors in GT SPORT.
i didnot have a look at the s fr toyota , i am more focussed on gt2 now ,
You mean it is similar to the interior i have modelled from the supra gt4 ?
 
Thanks very much. Gorgeous car, inside and out.
Quick gripe: the sun strip reflects the road so constantly flickers with a distracting snowstorm effect. Should be an easy fix?
did you get the auto uptade to 0.84 ? should be fixed
 
i didnot have a look at the s fr toyota , i am more focussed on gt2 now ,
You mean it is similar to the interior i have modelled from the supra gt4 ?
Ye pretty much I guess.
 
I've tried the lynks and co and the only thing I've noticed is this: just be careful with the trail braking (Higher the tire wear level is --> Less Trail Braking) and don't be too aggressive on the inputs. (First Impressions)

Edit: maybe you can try to increase the rear tyres pressure a little bit for the cars that don't want to collaborate 😂 In this way you can keep at least the correct shape of the tire at the optimal pressure, avoiding a too much "motionless" rear end. Little setup tweaks combined with a gentle driving worked for me.

Question: in cm showroom the wheel angle is "normal" but in game is more accentuated (also compared to the other gt4). Is this normal? (I hope my question is not too stupid 😂 )
yes , we are aware and it will be fixed in the physiks uptade !)
 
Last edited:
Everything is fine, but when using the automatic clutch on Alpin, BMW, Toyota and a few more (all 0.83), downshifting suffers greatly, especially to 2nd.
If you turn off the automatic clutch, then everything returns to normal, but many use this function.
Maybe the author can fix it?
 
Hey guys! Just did a little update. Here are the changes:

----------
v1.0.1 - Small updates and fixes

-added cameras by @shi (shin956)
-added skins by @shi (shin956)
-deleted double flags
-deleted some unnecessary lod meshes from AMS
-deleted seagulls, planes, helicopter
(thoses will be added through extension file)
-added more cars and lights to the paddock area
-fixed double fences issue on pitlane entrance
-added tents to Main and Short layout paddocks
-UI updated


The file can be downloaded from the original post.

Cheers, have fun!
Thanks for the update. AI seems much better now and can race against them. Not perfect but a huge improvement. :bowdown:
 
Ilja dropped another preview version 1.76p134:

1634750346659.png


Also photomode improvements --> See full changelog here (happy reading, it's a lot)

==
And immediately after that a mail from PhoenixMods with a Pacific Coast 1.0

And Brian is running back to his rig again.
 
Last edited:
Still after that hotfix the 904 still has the FFB issues:grumpy:

I hate to be annoying bit i dont know what is going on with it..
Same here - problem still not solved. Steering rocks left/right twice per second, almost like a wrist watch!
 
Same here - problem still not solved. Steering rocks left/right twice per second, almost like a wrist watch!
Try turning ABS off in the car setup menu?
 
I would like to use the new v0.1.76-preview134 of the CSP. Unfortunately, one of my cars, which I drive quite frequently, will no longer load with this version (it still worked with the preview92). When I look at the loading screen, it seems to stop at "audio". Is there any way to find out where the problem might be?
 
Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_rmi_idas0_lakeakina_20-10-121-21-48-20.jpg


Several of my cars (Kunos too) have wipers in this position:
  • is this default?
  • I do not use rain/wipers (nearly never, maybe once a long time ago, wont use them in the future)

halp?
 
how about an actual download link?
Are you that lazy ? 🤣

Alternatively , I ve got the mega link from the GT4's in my favorite list , this way you don t need to go on the forum !)
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back