Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,792 comments
I think v3.5 includes @Masscot skin.
confirmed. skin and lots of wonderful stuff.

another thing that is bugging me.
I'm trying the honda nsx acc gt3 gtplanet pack and these are the only cars giving me a "race canceled"...

any idea on the reason? maybe I have to overwrite the shaders with the ones included in the package?

another thing that is bugging me.
I'm trying the honda nsx acc gt3 gtplanet pack and these are the only cars giving me a "race canceled"...

any idea on the reason? maybe I have to overwrite the shaders with the ones included in the package?
Its cause the CSP, if you downgrade to 1.60 its runs well, or at least for me worked

Update: Hotfix v1.0.5. for AC Legends GTC60's pack

Changelog v1.05:
  • All models: corrected underbody shadows, windows 7 compatible
  • All cars: updated data.acd (physics file), date stamp of 18-10-2021, added AI fuel usage file, to prevent instant refueling

• Alfa; Increased transmission losses for BoP reasons
  • Bizzarrini; added brake temperatures, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Corvette C2 Corrected %weight distribution, adjusted setup range, added engine damage, Fixed flipped mirrors, corrected body & tyre shadows, corrected Coca Cola skin, added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Elan; Texture format fix in .kn5 model(for win7 users), added shift animation (thanks to ApexVGear) Fixed dashboard lighting
  • Ferr. GTO S2; added refractive headlights, fixed flipped mirrors
  • Healey 3000; SFX update, more pronounced inline six race engine sound, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • E-type LM; Corrected inertia. Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • MB 300SL; Adjusted cockpit Brightness and Dashboard lights, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Porsche 904; Corrected front suspension to fix bumpsteer, Added AI fuel_cons.ini, Model tweaks
  • Porsche 911; Reduced transmission losses for BoP reasons. Adjusted Dashboard light brightness
  • Cobra Comp; Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model; added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Shelby GT350R Added AI fuel_cons.ini

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack Hotfix - Patch v1.05
Bugfix

We received bugreports regarding the Corvette update. Suddenly the sidewindows were blurred. Here's a fix, Just overwrite the existing file.

Unpack in ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ac_legends_gtc_corvette67

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65oy...c_corvette67-window_fix-27_10_21-DRD.rar/file

Small update for the Lotus Elan (removed speakers, fixed hole in mesh)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bbwvy29z42eea81/lotus_elan_26r-model_re-update2-28_10_21-DRD.rar/file

Do you have any tips for playing around with Ilija's weather? Do you make copies first and then adjust the copies? I love tinkering with things but am always so worried about screwing up the game somehow. What I would really like is to be able to thin out the cloud coverage under certain weather conditions, like windy and broken. The coverage is too thick for my liking. Thanks
Dead easy.
So go into where the 'weathers' are kept so under 'weather' in AC root folder i think.
In there is all the weathers it can use.
So for arguments sake lets say we want to fiddle with ilija's default weather...

So copy that folder, paste and rename...remember to rename the manifest.ini as well with the new name so maybe add a '1' onto it...

OK, then in that new folder find 'src' folder, then find 'conditions_converter'

Once in there you will see a bunch of text and some hints onto how to change stuff.

For example

v[T.FewClouds] = { fog = 0.04, clear = 1.0, clouds = 0.1, fogTint = rgb(1, 1, 1) }

So from that you can see that my 'few clouds' has 0.04 fog, full fog is 1.0, for example...
Clear 1.0 is blue sky, clear 0.2 will turn the sky grey.
Clouds at 0.1 if few clouds... overcast is 1.0, 0.5 is mid clouds etc etc...

There is more stuff within it to fiddle with.
But for me the fog was always too much, knock fog down to 0.7 or bit lower and it is more realistic.

Beware.... its a rabbit hole.
But provided you are only messing with the copied folder, no problem.

Hope this helps and i am assuming you know how to find the 'weather' folder already.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a preferred and tested method of converting large numbers of .png files to .dds files (car textures)?

I'm at a stage now where it's often quicker to completely convert a car from scratch rather than try to work out and then fix whatever bizarre methodology the original modder has used, the only bit which isn't a rapid process is opening each texture file and then saving in the right format, it's manual, slow and I tend to get distracted easily while doing it. I can pretty much get a CSR2 model into the game and looking good (see below picture) in 2-3 hours now, but I could knock 20-30 minutes off that if there was a way to convert all textures at once.

249271155_10104353155185908_179909921176730142_n.jpg

A great pack (as expected).😻
I noticed one thing so far: Alfa 33 Corsa wiper covers only the right hand side of the windscreen and is of little use for the driver.
Could the range be extended ?

Re the Alfa.
Don't know if you missed my previous post about it (or you don't drive in the rain and forgot about it) 🙃

But this is how far to the drivers' side the wiper goes.
It would be nice to see the wiper covering the left part of the screen too...

View attachment 1087401

Edit: I got an update for a TVR Griffith_200, but I don't seem to have that car ? Excuse me if I missed something, have been away from the rig for a week due to surgery...
Edit2: nevermind edit above, I found the car.

Two nice fixes and sorry to ask again @_Bazza_ : is this in the pipeline somewhere ?

Its cause the CSP, if you downgrade to 1.60 its runs well, or at least for me worked
No offense but this is BS. The "Honda NSX GT3 ACC" (v1.9) works perfectly fine with CSP176p136 and I used to drive it with 175p1 too. So public 1.74/1.75 has to work. And again no offense but CSP1.60 is completely outdated.

No offense but this is BS. The "Honda NSX GT3 ACC" (v1.9) works perfectly fine with CSP176p136 and I used to drive it with 175p1 too. So public 1.74/1.75 has to work. And again no offense but CSP1.60 is completely outdated.
the nsx gt3 acc pack I've found is labeled 1.5.
looking via CM, two of the included cars are 1.5 and the other two are at 1.1.

I think it is weird that these are the only cars with this issue while my other 700+ cars are working, I too don't think it's CSP...

(edit: thanx for the tip @Pfalzdriver, 1.9 pack is working perfectly!)

Last edited:
Bugfix

We received bugreports regarding the Corvette update. Suddenly the sidewindows were blurred. Here's a fix, Just overwrite the existing file.

Unpack in ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ac_legends_gtc_corvette67

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65oy...c_corvette67-window_fix-27_10_21-DRD.rar/file

Small update for the Lotus Elan (removed speakers, fixed hole in mesh)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bbwvy29z42eea81/lotus_elan_26r-model_re-update2-28_10_21-DRD.rar/file
Hi Bazza. Great fixes pack but still have problem with 904. Steering shakes ( osilating) from side to side. Any idea for fixing. Many thanks.

Something I've been working on with the help of @norms and misterbeam. Original mod was done by Bruce Kelt but the physics were quite a ways off from the real thing (macpherson front suspension and dwb rear when it should be dwb front and Live axle rear). I've implemented the DWB front and Live Axle based upon the data from the real Spec P71 car that I race. Also managed to implement the Racepak CL1/CL2 app in place of the GPS, removed a TON of unnecessary meshes that were killing frame rate (I appreciate the detailed modeling of the 4.6L 2v under the hood but not enough to lose 15fps on a 2080s). Tire model was updated to be more accurate, we've enable brake temperatures to accurately resemble brake fade of these 4200lb boats. Norms absolutely rocked it on getting the meshes cleaned up and textures sorted out. Engine and drivetrain data was pulled from my car so it's now super accurate to drive. Few more finishing touches to go but it's just about there. Hope to have this available for download soon :)

Screenshot_specp71_vrc_willow_28-9-121-23-20-19.jpg
Capture (1).png

vs. the real thing :D
209823770_10158295226527849_2742354333180551084_n.jpg

Grindelwald is playable!

I believe for a more authentic experience to use Kirbyguy's A-Spec Chaser Camera script, either Vegetable Tsai's GT5 HUD, the GT2 one with PDash (albeit still W.I.P. undefinitely) or the GT3 one who I don't remember who made it and lastly a PPFilter which matches closely to the look of GT Sport like the one from Adam's Sol Enhanced like I suggested back then from his Discord server.

Something I've been working on with the help of @norms and misterbeam. Original mod was done by Bruce Kelt but the physics were quite a ways off from the real thing (macpherson front suspension and dwb rear when it should be dwb front and Live axle rear). I've implemented the DWB front and Live Axle based upon the data from the real Spec P71 car that I race. Also managed to implement the Racepak CL1/CL2 app in place of the GPS, removed a TON of unnecessary meshes that were killing frame rate (I appreciate the detailed modeling of the 4.6L 2v under the hood but not enough to lose 15fps on a 2080s). Tire model was updated to be more accurate, we've enable brake temperatures to accurately resemble brake fade of these 4200lb boats. Norms absolutely rocked it on getting the meshes cleaned up and textures sorted out. Engine and drivetrain data was pulled from my car so it's now super accurate to drive. Few more finishing touches to go but it's just about there. Hope to have this available for download soon :)

View attachment 1090547
View attachment 1090548

vs. the real thing :D
View attachment 1090551
NEIGHBOUR! Is that you?? 😂

I believe for a more authentic experience to use Kirbyguy's A-Spec Chaser Camera script, either Vegetable Tsai's GT5 HUD, the GT2 one with PDash (albeit still W.I.P. undefinitely) or the GT3 one who I don't remember who made it and lastly a PPFilter which matches closely to the look of GT Sport like the one from Adam's Sol Enhanced like I suggested back then from his Discord server.
Chase cam GT3 style

GT3 hud:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back