Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
Hi Bazza. Great fixes pack but still have problem with 904. Steering shakes ( osilating) from side to side. Any idea for fixing. Many thanks.
I had the same problem, but some kind soul said "turn off ABS" and all will be good... and lo and behold, all was right with the world, and Porsche 904's too! :)

yes, but just the Chevrolet or all cars ??? acfl STCAR2017 free mod or TCAR2000 free mod beta v06 ???
I have these mods yet on my Hard Drive, This beta mod can no longer be found on the ACFL website because it is no longer available now just the acfl2017 free mod.

acfl_stc_chevrolet, acfl_stc_fiat, ... peugeot, renault and Toyota

View attachment 1090322

View attachment 1090324

View attachment 1090325

View attachment 1090326

View attachment 1090327

Could you share with me TCAR2000 free mod beta v06 please I have searched a lot and I have never found it

Hi all,

I think I read some time ago that a CSP version included the possbility to change your drivable car within the session, to an AI one.
Is that correct and could somebody tell me how that works and what do I need?
Thank you :)

sweet just used that to complete 1995 dtm season.

View attachment 1090239View attachment 1090240

wish i had the skills to convert models. the 2003 season just needs the clk dtm (2nd gen) to be complete. theres a decent model from raceroom not sure if they can be ported over to AC

1159_492HA3L7_large.jpg
Would you please share links for all these cars please?

Does anyone have a preferred and tested method of converting large numbers of .png files to .dds files (car textures)?

I'm at a stage now where it's often quicker to completely convert a car from scratch rather than try to work out and then fix whatever bizarre methodology the original modder has used, the only bit which isn't a rapid process is opening each texture file and then saving in the right format, it's manual, slow and I tend to get distracted easily while doing it. I can pretty much get a CSR2 model into the game and looking good (see below picture) in 2-3 hours now, but I could knock 20-30 minutes off that if there was a way to convert all textures at once.

249271155_10104353155185908_179909921176730142_n.jpg
You can do that in 3DSIMED convert textures .

Import your car With PNG texture go to TOOLS in menu bar and there you gone a find convert textures choose dds.:cheers:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a preferred and tested method of converting large numbers of .png files to .dds files (car textures)?.....

You can do that in 3DSIMED convert textures .

Import your car With PNG texture go to TOOLS in menu bar and there you gone a find convert textures choose dds.:cheers:
Also browse textures/batch convert if you don't want to run the model through 3DSimEd. :cheers:

Hi @Fanapryde
I think the original mod is from 301RACING.

They released a mild tuned M135i which is really fun to drive (much more than this CUP version)

This cup version has a serious over weight issue and the suspension setup/geometry is not good.

In other hand, would be nice a racing stripped interior.

link original mod:

Wipers Dont Works... what a pity....

Hello everyone!

I wonder if someone already solve this... I play in VR and I love real mirrors but when I reset camera in VR its like mirrors continue poiting to the last helmet position... someone knows if is there any way to reset real mirrors? or change angle? direction, etc...?

Any idea is useful

thanks a lot!

Dead easy.
So go into where the 'weathers' are kept so under 'weather' in AC root folder i think.
In there is all the weathers it can use.
So for arguments sake lets say we want to fiddle with ilija's default weather...

So copy that folder, paste and rename...remember to rename the manifest.ini as well with the new name so maybe add a '1' onto it...

OK, then in that new folder find 'src' folder, then find 'conditions_converter'

Once in there you will see a bunch of text and some hints onto how to change stuff.

For example

v[T.FewClouds] = { fog = 0.04, clear = 1.0, clouds = 0.1, fogTint = rgb(1, 1, 1) }

So from that you can see that my 'few clouds' has 0.04 fog, full fog is 1.0, for example...
Clear 1.0 is blue sky, clear 0.2 will turn the sky grey.
Clouds at 0.1 if few clouds... overcast is 1.0, 0.5 is mid clouds etc etc...

There is more stuff within it to fiddle with.
But for me the fog was always too much, knock fog down to 0.7 or bit lower and it is more realistic.

Beware.... its a rabbit hole.
But provided you are only messing with the copied folder, no problem.

Hope this helps and i am assuming you know how to find the 'weather' folder already.
Thank you. This kind of stuff is right up my ally. I don't do much actual racing anymore. I'm just constantly playing with ppfilters and other stuff to see how I can change the look of the game. I needed something new to play with so this will pass the time nicely.

Hello everyone!

I wonder if someone already solve this... I play in VR and I love real mirrors but when I reset camera in VR its like mirrors continue poiting to the last helmet position... someone knows if is there any way to reset real mirrors? or change angle? direction, etc...?

Any idea is useful

thanks a lot!
Are you using the Shaders Patch Mirrors App (2nd one) to adjust the mirrors?

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f51327a78366d772e706e67

Last edited:
Are you using the Shaders Patch Mirrors App (2nd one) to adjust the mirrors?

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f51327a78366d772e706e67
Thanks for Answer.

for some reason I don't see "shaders patch mirrors" on app windows, so I can't enable it... Im on CSP 0.1.76-preview136.

1635545318877.png

Attachments

• 1635545874099.png
    1635545874099.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
A bit off topic here, why my kunos f2004 dosen't have any sound?
This also happened to me with stock GT3 cars (RSR, R8, Nismo, SCG, C7R and Huracan) about six months ago. I don't know why ac sounds go crazy sometimes, but you can solve this problem replacing the original sound with a sound mod.
I hope this will work for you too :D

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back