Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,707 comments
some teaser of Koenig Special 930 Road Runner :)

-fNvEaf22CE.jpg

65BS6lq8iJw.jpg

7MJlu2mEPks.jpg

View attachment 1096808

hOw MucH dO We nEeD to pAy fOr tHiS cOnVErsSion?

Hi!
This is my Adelaide2011 folder.

Update version by Easy + 28 pits + kevink2 update.

With this condition Easy normal "layout" (no 28 pits) walls are ok.

With 28 pits "layout" I have problem with collision.

Immagine.png

See the difference. In adelaide_28pits.ini FILE=walls.kn5 is missed. Is this the problem?

@ClaudioWRC74 @KevinK2

Immagine.png

Last edited:
AI, Rain FX, Aerials, Cam, Skins, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Adelaide 2011

View attachment 1096548

Install notes and links in the readme. Original track by @Rainmaker87 and tewie.

-Includes original and tweaked skins by @PepperoniAC24. I integrated skins by @Fred Basset and sasa1234567890 (RD) into Pepperoni's "Overhaul" skin and renamed them, as his skin greatly improved the trees and textures.

-Added a few aerial objects originally created by @Masscot

-Also added a simple grass fx config by @__EASY__

If anyone of the above has a problem with me sharing this, let me know and I will revise my upload.

Rain FX, VAO, Cameras, Aerials, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Anderstorp 2007:

View attachment 1096550

Original track (conversion?) by @Rainmaker87. Track link and install notes in readme.

-aerials stolen again from @Masscot.

Have fun people.
Hi!
Thanks for this very nice improvement! Is there any way to have the spactores back? Without them the treack feels a little bit deserted/dead... sure, they are ugly, but it's better than nothing (for me).
Cheers :cheers:

Hi!
This is my Adelaide2011 folder.

Update version by Easy + 28 pits + kevink2 update.

With this condition Easy normal "layout" (no 28 pits) walls are ok.

With 28 pits "layout" I have problem with collision.

View attachment 1096828
which base version do you have to add Kevink2 updates ? because EASY version no kn5 28 pits and Rainmaker version no kn5 28 pits I have the original version v1.1 by Rainmaker but there is no 28 pits kn5 file I do not understand anything !!!! (and no wall problem for me)
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
some teaser of Koenig Special 930 Road Runner :)

-fNvEaf22CE.jpg

65BS6lq8iJw.jpg

7MJlu2mEPks.jpg

View attachment 1096808

Mate please, learn how to do a propper AO on the cars. I don't know how to do honestly 'cause I drive only, but please if someone here like uolteruait want to explain to this lost sheep how to do the things properly. You then will see that your products will be much appreciated. I think that it's similar for RTM/EX-MODS/RemZona or whatever

Guys

I wonder why all this mess

My version which I CLEARLY stated that it is a WIP folder and it is ONLY for testing. In any case the walls.kn5 model is NOT used because it is a duplicate of the collision.kn5 and all this because it is in WIP phase and I am trying different things and I leave there some kn5 files for reference, backup etc. If it does not get loaded it does no harm to the Rainmakers version. The 28 pits is a total different story but I have no clue about its problems because I am working only on Rainmakers version

Rainmakers version has NO problem with walls. 28pits version is out of my league and have nothing to do with it.

I will update the Rainmakers version. That's it. Please don't make things complicated. I tried only to give you some QUICK FIX

Please be patient. Lets have the Rainmakers version and see next what we can do about the infamous 28pits

Last edited:
Solution was only for 28 pits version. All other version (original by Rainmaker and update by Easy) works good with the walls,
never had problems.
Wall problem was only for 28 pits version and adding walls.kn5 into relative 28pits.ini solve the problem.
For me, now, Adelaide is ok also with 28pits.
Every new future update will be as always very appreciated!
@pugsang

Last edited:
Mate please, learn how to do a propper AO on the cars. I don't know how to do honestly 'cause I drive only, but please if someone here like uolteruait want to explain to this lost sheep how to do the things properly. You then will see that your products will be much appreciated. I think that it's similar for RTM/EX-MODS/RemZona or whatever
Actually, since AO and txMap stuff were explained and requested multiple times, I took some time to write a tutorial hopefully easy to understand.
Feel free to send this to whoever may need it and if there's something wrong or not explained well enough in it, let me know

Attachments

• AO Basics Tutorial.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
Hi Guy's,..

Can someone do some better hd broken windshield effects then the one on RD....

or moaby make some more types than just one,..

cheers mates.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back