Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,212 comments
Ah! Ok! Ok! Thanks. Only for .ini or other extensions?
This is what you're allowed. Hit the attach files button and you'll see them.
1638212405418.png

Sorry for the stupid question: why many of the uploaded files have .txt final extension (to remove after download)?
Because GTP doesn't allow you to attach a file to a post with .ini. There's only a few supported formats so the workaround is to suffix with .txt. Which you can remove after downloading.
I have just added .ini files to the approved file format list, so you can upload them directly as attachments now. 👍

so does that mean you will ban all other people that refuse to buy legit copies of AC?
No. But what i guess hes saying is if you are running illegitimate coppies of AC dont come boasting about it.
They are hardly gonna message people asking for proof of a legit copy are they?

Last edited:
Well he didn't actually say he didn't own a legit copy - he trolled that he didn't own steam - that's 2 different things imo (unless you need to link the 2 to even play AC - i don't know anymore as it's been so long since I bought it on Early Access)
He said "I'm not using Steam". You can't play a legit game on Steam without having it installed, even CM requires it, because it open automatically Steam before launch the game itself. So is pretty clear No Steam = Cracked .EXE

Then, as i said, i don't care too much, but a forum Admin have to care about this kind of externations ;)

Ooooh boy this looks great. I am absolutely a vintage racing fan.

...can‘t try it, just yesterday my pedals are broken:(

BTW. DiegoNapoli are you the guy who made the vintage Napoli Track ?
I have some new T300 pedals floating around, if you are in a desperate need for. Just PM me.

I have some new T300 pedals floating around, if you are in a desperate need for. Just PM me.
Thank you for the offer👌 My T-LCM are broken, but in cellar i must have some T3pa and G25 pedals flying around.
I just can`t motivate to "go back" :boggled:
The seller informed me i have to wait up to 4 weeks :irked:
:guilty::banghead: ((un)luckily i still have warranty)

He said "I'm not using Steam". You can't play a legit game on Steam without having it installed, even CM requires it, because it open automatically Steam before launch the game itself. So is pretty clear No Steam = Cracked .EXE

Then, as i said, i don't care too much, but a forum Admin have to care about this kind of externations ;)
Should've banned him earlier for being an obnoxious troll lol

Is there anywhere that has a document with notable/recommended car mods?
Seen a lot of good stuff in the thread here, but with this nearing up to 3000 pages, its becoming really hard to keep track of.

I know I've seen one often shared for tracks/circuits, but haven't seen one for cars.

Thank you for the offer👌 My T-LCM are broken, but in cellar i must have some T3pa and G25 pedals flying around.
I just can`t motivate to "go back" :boggled:
The seller informed me i have to wait up to 4 weeks :irked:
:guilty::banghead: ((un)luckily i still have warranty)
What is the problem t lcm?

NEW SERVER DISCORD -> ClaudioWRC74 SimRacing
data base for AC & rF2 classic mods

Following the problems encountered with my Simracing74 Facebook page,
I created a Discord server with the help of @Breathe & @niko moraes.
It's much more useful for me and my subscribers to find the mods and information for the Sim Racing.
Some GTP modder-members are already validated members, I thank them for joining us.
You will find on this discord notably the main Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 mods but it will be impossible to have all the mods since there are really too many mods, but you already have a nice database for tracks and classic cars classified by country and category, with also additional sections cars_pack_skins, tracks_add_ons and tracks_skins, .....
This discord server is not a competitor of other discord and this forum, it is simply a complementary database useful to all with the official links of the modders.

To join us it's very simple just go to the "new_pilots" section to introduce yourself quickly and the administrator will validate you as a member, you will then have access to all sections reserved only for members.

All links and updates are made by my research and in collaboration with @Breathe and its file "AC listing tracks by Breathe.xlsx"

To join the server : https://discord.gg/FzgR3cYWTn

PS : No hacked or stolen mods on this server out of respect for modders.
Only official modders links or a few mirror links for security in very rare cases.
If there is a problem with a link or mod you can send a private message to solve the problem together,
we are adults not children, no need to do like Sim Dream .... & Co. to ask blockages Youtube channel, Facebook page, .....
and I don't make any money with it it's just a hobby.
Dishonest people and spies are not welcome ! ;)

thank you all for your help and your messages of support 👍

discord.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back