Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,090 comments
Awesome!! Thank you, Cerberus.

EDIT: With this, the only ACC tracks not yet available in laser-scanned form in AC (from various sources, not just via ACC conversion) will be Kyalami, Donington Park and Snetterton.

*And Zandvoort, but that's not scanned in ACC either. (Just very very good.)
Good versions of Kyalami and Donington park already exist in AC and albeit being scratch-made they use similar laser scan data and I think everyone will agree they are pretty good tracks.

You might hear a bit about Snetterton in the future though it's still a long way out at the moment.

Could you add windshield and other windows for the next update? They don't exist now.
if you talk about it I delete it voluntarily because it spoils the view so much

unknown.png

if you talk about it I delete it voluntarily because it spoils the view so much

unknown.png
I'm talking about the car missing window glass completely, in every window. I tried re-downloading and re-installing just in case, but that didn't help.
Or do you mean that you disabled glass on purpose because that black stripe spoils the view?

Slightly off topic, but I'm not sure if you guys are aware or not, but the infamous and LEGENDARY Jim Pearson has given SVictor permission and his blessing, to bring the beautiful and fantastic Dundrod 1955 race track to rFactor 2!!!!!!!

This is a track I thought I would NEVER...EVER see leave stables from GPL! SVictor did an absolute OUTSTANDING job with the conversion!

He also got Jim's permission to convert the Isle of Mann T.T. for rF2 as well....

What does this have to do with Assetto Corsa? Well, unfortunately SVictor does not have any experience modding AC, and in all honesty he told me he's not interested in AC either. It's a shame but with all the modders for AC out there, surely there's someone willing to contact Jim and get his blessing to convert these two tracks(Dundrod and Isle of Mann) over to AC where they would no doubt shine with SOL and CSP. Hopefully we hear some news on this situation soon!:cheers:

I would love to have Jim's IOM course converted properly, I had previously provided Lidar data of the island for a new scratch made project but that disappointingly seems to have petered out, albeit understandably given the scope. Unfortunately, given the direction that AC modding has taken in the last couple of years and the current state of it, I would very much doubt permission would be given for a conversion, wouldn't blame Jim in the slightest either.

Last edited:
@__EASY__ do you have some news reg. the planned update of CSP, you wrote Ilja was working on a fix reg. the extension and the live weather plugin?
ilja is busy correcting a maximum of bugs before releasing the 0.1.77, I don't know if anything will be added to this version, but a lot of bugs have been corrected on the preview with the one I'm currently in, the 0.1.77 should have been released already but I gave him a feedback of 2 bugs to correct

ilja is busy correcting a maximum of bugs before releasing the 0.1.77, I don't know if anything will be added to this version, but a lot of bugs have been corrected on the preview with the one I'm currently in, the 0.1.77 should have been released already but I gave him a feedback of 2 bugs to correct
Thanks for your feedback, appreciated! :)

Anyone know hot to fix the floating wiper of the URD Maures GTR 97???

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

You do not have to be a member of Patreon to download the mod at the Patreon link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nizar RazzoukMNBA Assetto Modding Group

5Janua85ry 8tt at ofgor5:00m8 A3M ·

Mazda Miata Turbo (Ginium's Spec)
MNBA presents:
-Encryption = YES
-CM Paintshop is Fully Working
-Lod's =YES, Cockpit_LR + LOD A-D
-Animations = Nizar Razzouk
-Textures = Nizar Razzouk
-Complete new Cluster: Nizar Razzouk
-Rain ready
-Wiper shake (by speed and wind)
-Exhaust shake (by RPM)
-Exhaust Glow
-Skins+Selflightning = Nizar Razzouk
-Pbr materials
-4th Skin is for Current 2022 Gingium Spec (Replaced Rims and Front Bumper Accents)
EXTRA BUTTONS:
EXTRA A: HardTop Remove
EXTRA B: Open Doors
EXTRA C: Front Halo Ring Lights
EXTRA D: Interior Ambient Light
EXTRA E: Windows
EXTRA F: Side Markers
Animations:
-Lights (Popups)
-HardTop
-Wipers

If you want to spend me a coffee
😄
😉
:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=9B9F3M8R4CR9C

THX to MNBA Team, most of it wouldn’t be possible without you!!!
Download:https://www.patreon.com/mnba

ENJOY!!!

May be an image of car and text that says 'MNBA Gingium'

How many people are there like you who beta test the betas?
You'd want about 100 I'd think.
I tend to think that like most devs we are actually the real beta testers who pay to do it..
Some of the bugs in each CSP are laughable.
If you are his golden one beta tester then that would, at least, explain a lot.

Finally got it working , new driver animation working , with arm crossing like a race driver basically and not a road car style ,

quiet happy on the result ( i am not professional in animation )

I don t remember who was asking about working on this ^^ but as promise it is coming

All gt4's and gt2's will get uptaded !)

how tedious was that mission and how long did it take you to do it? kinda curious cause ive never had to do one, but i may consider doing it for the rex if i have a physics base that isnt assettogarage

I would say that in csp's case no one is forced to pay a single cent, yet the economic point of view is always brought up whenever the topic is discussed. I don't understand that to be honest
I think you missed the point of this post. To me this wasn't about people paying for CSP but that EASY claims he is a golden beta tester when the truth is that he is more likely a member of the patreon and pesters Ilja with a million questions until he answers :D

Last edited:
HONDA NSX GT3 2016 — HONDA EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC, UPDATE V1.8.1

CHANGELOG:

V1.8.1

— fixed Honda GT3 EVO Sprint LODA blur rims transparency
(you don't see the issue, unless you use an older version of CSP, apparently)

_Download FULL V1.8.1 link

_Download kn5 file for the EVO Sprint only
Hi, and good day. I'd like to ask permission to use this car to stream my AI Japanese GT3 racing series. I'm currently asking permission from track modders, some have granted permission. As for the cars, I've been granted permission for the Nissan (with some compromises), and am currently asking Element1999 for permission. That leaves the Honda.

It would be nice if you can grant permission, since I won't be monetizing my streams on Youtube and I'll drop links appropriately.

Much cooperation is appreciated. Thanks.

I've not seen it genuinely work nor have it work in my extensive experimentation
hmmm, "genuinely work" is sound as a personal taste, so it's hard to understand how it should look at your eyes, but to me is work pretty damn good on tire barriers, when the car hits them the deformation looks great even is a "aesthetic thing" without any "specific use"

Im fairly certain i know the answer, BUT - Just been trying to work on a car, tweak a few things, I can unpack the data, via CM - however, upon trying to pack the data i get a msg stating - Cant Pack Data: Not Allowed. Make sure there is enough space.

for the record there is plenty of space on my drive - am i dealing with an encrypted car by chance?

hmmm, "genuinely work" is sound as a personal taste, so it's hard to understand how it should look at your eyes, but to me is work pretty damn good on tire barriers, when the car hits them the deformation looks great even is a "aesthetic thing" without any "specific use"
Perhaps It needs ExtraFX, which I have disabled. I tried... and tried.. 1WALLs, nowall, ExtraFX/ParticlesFX, adding entry to surfces.ini etc (have used a few of the examples including yours).

Oh no, I got the point of that. I just don't understand why in general the money bit is always brought up with csp.
If thousands of people decided to pay just to get broken rain it was up to them, patreon was meant for people that wanted to test features and report issues.

So how many people are testing? Technically everyone that joined his patreon

How many people can actually report bugs among them? I'm not sure
Yeah, who can is hard to say. Every post on that thing is Sarajevo all over again, an endless stream of damage.
Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!” (cit.)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back