Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,689 comments
Perhaps It needs ExtraFX, which I have disabled. I tried... and tried.. 1WALLs, nowall, ExtraFX/ParticlesFX, adding entry to surfces.ini etc (have used a few of the examples including yours).
hmmm, i don't remember if it requires ExtraFX (don't remember either if i have it actived or not), but by adding only the material used for the tirebarrier it works fine on my side. Btw you need to have a "simply" mesh, like 1wall for the rubber plane + a solid object for the tires (not single ones but a big piece) so it less mandatory for the cpu and it works better in terms of realism

Perhaps It needs ExtraFX, which I have disabled. I tried... and tried.. 1WALLs, nowall, ExtraFX/ParticlesFX, adding entry to surfces.ini etc (have used a few of the examples including yours).
You need to transfer the walls you need to have deformation to a collision.kn5 and make the non renderable. This is because in order for the deformation to work you need to set these meshes as wireframe with

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MESHES=1WALL_TWALL, (your meshes name)
SOFT_ERP=0.6
CULL_MODE = WIREFRAME

and then you set the materials and parameters as follows

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[COLLISION_PARAMS_...]
MATERIALS=TYRE? (your materials name)
SOFT_ERP=0.6
SOFT_CFM=0.001
MAX_DEPTH=0.5
BOUNCE=0.5
FRICTION=0.1
INTENSITY=0.08

[DEFORMING_WALLS_...]
MESHES = material:TYRE?, (your materials name)
MAX_DEPTH = 1.0
RESTORATION_LAG = 0.8
DEPTH_MULT = 1.0
RADIUS_MULT = 1.0
TESSELLATION = 1
TESSELLATION_DISTANCE = 20, 100
TESSELLATION_FACTOR = 15, 3

Source:

Edit Forgot to say that you need CSP preview build for this to work

Last edited:

VR Driving

0cSupJ2oust ns7t8nohoirwcfd ·

Check out this fan-submitted Porsche 911 GT2 RS Tuned by Manthey Racing.

YouTuber Sebastian Vittel specifically tuned the physics-based on his experience on the real car at Nurburgring. With over 50k KM around the ring.

We can guarantee this is the closest experience to driving his GT2RS MR in Virtual Reality!

Link:
https://tinyurl.com/5c7nxykr

Nurburgring Bridge to Gantry Drive:
https://tinyurl.com/2nsju9xp

If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8
Screenshot_f_porsche_gt2rs_mr_ltk_csr_garage_11-0-122-9-15-18.jpg

Edit. Problem not solved, I've created extension folder and putted extension.ini file in, but nothig is changed...

I can give you an updated config when I get off work
Edit. Thanks!

;)

Last edited:
You need to transfer the walls you need to have deformation to a collision.kn5 and make the non renderable. This is because in order for the deformation to work you need to set these meshes as wireframe with

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MESHES=1WALL_TWALL, (your meshes name)
SOFT_ERP=0.6
CULL_MODE = WIREFRAME

and then you set the materials and parameters as follows

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[COLLISION_PARAMS_...]
MATERIALS=TYRE? (your materials name)
SOFT_ERP=0.6
SOFT_CFM=0.001
MAX_DEPTH=0.5
BOUNCE=0.5
FRICTION=0.1
INTENSITY=0.08

[DEFORMING_WALLS_...]
MESHES = material:TYRE?, (your materials name)
MAX_DEPTH = 1.0
RESTORATION_LAG = 0.8
DEPTH_MULT = 1.0
RADIUS_MULT = 1.0
TESSELLATION = 1
TESSELLATION_DISTANCE = 20, 100
TESSELLATION_FACTOR = 15, 3

Source:

Edit Forgot to say that you need CSP preview build for this to work
it was the independent mesh that I was missing, thanks!

Hi!! This is F40 LM_Lover.

This is my second modding Car.
1. 3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4(turn 10 Studio)
2. Converted by F40 LM_Lover.
3. Details
1) Doors animation(Extra A : Left_Door, Extra B : Right_Door)
2) Wiper animation
3) High Beam
4) Engine Cover animation(Extra C)
5) Turn Signals 6) Reverse Lights
4. Sounds : ks_ferrari 312_67
- The sound is not good. Please someone who has good skill regarding making sound mod make it for us!!!

Feedback is welcome!!

If you want to download, please visit my channel and you can find link in the description.

Hi @Young78 !

The F50 GT is fantastic, congrats!

I've found some inconsistencies in the physics.
I share an alternative version. Please, check it out.

Changes:
  • Corrented inertia values
  • Re-balanced aero
  • Full setup options added
  • Little retouches in steering, suspensions and braking.

It's just an starting point. Still work to do.

link->

__custom_showroom_1641741756.png

Hi @Young78 !

The F50 GT is fantastic, congrats!

I've found some inconsistencies in the physics.
I share an alternative version. Please, check it out.

Changes:
  • Corrented inertia values
  • Re-balanced aero
  • Full setup options added
  • Little retouches in steering, suspensions and braking.

It's just an starting point. Still work to do.

link->

View attachment 1105245

Hi, I've tried your machine, but there's no way I can get it to brake even with the partition set at 80%, which is its maximum limit, not even using the engine brake.

Hi, good afternoon, how are you? I have two little problems, which for those who know, are possible to solve. I need animations via CSP for these two cars. They have separate meshes on the wipers, and are very good MODS for casual wear. If anyone knows how to fix it, I would be eternally grateful. Strong hug

Toyota MR2

Volvo S40 BTCC

edit: Re post link srry

Screenshot_pm3dm_volvo_s40_btcc_autumnring_11-0-122-14-9-9.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_mr2_sw20_autumnring_11-0-122-14-5-40.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I've tried your machine, but there's no way I can get it to brake even with the partition set at 80%, which is its maximum limit, not even using the engine brake.

Hi mate, what do you mean?
Is it not braking at all?

I was having a good braking. But those cars should had a poor grip at the front.

Holy itarian, Batman!

A modder called 3Not21p is currently working on a conversion of Citta Di Aria (Assisi) from GTPSP, yet another favorite GT track of mine! Also @steel89ita has also released a video with further progress on it, having helped him out with a CSP config of his apparently.

Apparently the original author used photogrammetry via Google Maps Street View data, instead of ripping textures directly from the original game, which I think it's ingenious. I had fond memories of this track when I played it in GT4 during my childhood, always ******** my pants whenever I was getting to close to a wall ending up crashing badly, dang those Driving Missions and Special Events in that track were hard as hell, now imagine driving cars like the Red Bull X2010 or Bugatti Bolide there now that it's getting released in AC soon...:lol:

how tedious was that mission and how long did it take you to do it? kinda curious cause ive never had to do one, but i may consider doing it for the rex if i have a physics base that isnt assettogarage
better for you to ask at BK studio !

Hi mate, what do you mean?
Is it not braking at all?

I was having a good braking. But those cars should had a poor grip at the front.
In my humble opinion, with braking settings at 80%, I'm not saying that it should nail down, but at least brake, and the same goes for fast downshifting to lose speed, which in my test on Monza at Biassono corner I went straight on.

Oh no, I got the point of that. I just don't understand why in general the money bit is always brought up with csp.
If thousands of people decided to pay just to get broken rain it was up to them, patreon was meant for people that wanted to test features and report issues.

So how many people are testing? Technically everyone that joined his patreon

How many people can actually report bugs among them? I'm not sure
My post was deleted.
To answer again this post, i assumed, we, the ones who pay for the previews were the beta testers...
But there is another beta further along which EASY has access to.

I can't quite understand that chain. Particularly as the beta 'we' end up testing is always broke in some way or another,
which turns out has already had one beta test pass.....

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, with braking settings at 80%, I'm not saying that it should nail down, but at least brake, and the same goes for fast downshifting to lose speed, which in my test on Monza at Biassono corner I went straight on.

Ok I will re-test in a high speed track.
I had a problem that in a heavy breaking the nose was touching the ground, so the tires were not having a good contact. I thought it was solved.
Thank you for the feedback.
Any way, let's wait if the creator is interesed to follow with that basis.👍

Last edited:

VR Driving

t535upuo4so6mt1l65r09125h809d ·

The Original Toyota GR86 and Subaru BRZ from Kilin were not too bad in terms of physics, just the tires were really messed up. Our engineers have now replaced the incorrect data and given it a proper set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
https://sharemods.com/fzvlon14.../2022_BRZGR86_Pack.rar.html

If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8

View attachment 1104734
Not only did you completely ruin the mod by making it a heavy steering understeery pig, you did it without even asking Killin; the original author. Then you have the gall to link to your patreon, spouting off about "mod creation" You didn't create anything, you stole then edited mods from people who actually make things. Where do you get off buddy? Do you ask any of these mod creators permission before you ape off their work?

Hi, in the CM showroom the headlights are working, you can see the light beam. In the race they don't work, they don't light up the track. What is the problem in your opinion? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    167.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi,
I have a big problem....
Any circuits or tracks i have this problem with textures.
The tracks have multiples textures on the air....

The textures floating in the air.

Check this picture.

I use Content Management.

How can i remove this textures or change setting to erase problem?

Thanks you

problem.jpeg

Track Example:
{
"name": "Barbagallo",
"description": "Barbagallo Raceway v1.2",
"tags" : ["circuit","original","Australia"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "Australia",
"city": "Waneroo",
"length": "2.411km",
"width": "12m",
"pitboxes": "30",
"run": "clockwise"
}

Hi,
I have a big problem....
Any circuits or tracks i have this problem with textures.
The tracks have multiples textures on the air....

The textures floating in the air.

Check this picture.

I use Content Management.

How can i remove this textures or change setting to erase problem?

Thanks you

View attachment 1105295
Track Example:
{
"name": "Barbagallo",
"description": "Barbagallo Raceway v1.2",
"tags" : ["circuit","original","Australia"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "Australia",
"city": "Waneroo",
"length": "2.411km",
"width": "12m",
"pitboxes": "30",
"run": "clockwise"
}
looks like 3dsimed corruption. Did you or someone try to edit the track?

Those textures are 100% ripped from the game, if photogrammetry was used, it was probably to get a physical mesh for the road.

Also do you have a legit copy of the game now?
Hi, just saw both posts, and to avoid any confusion, mesh is from GTPSP, textures from GT4 as explained previously, and the photogrammetry is from a test on this other post I forgot to link in the description.
We've been trying out adding lights using CSP, here's a screenshot to show some progress:

s12012022.JPG

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back