Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,209 comments
Hi. Anyone have a Lamborghini Countach LP400? It can be of any quality.
Regards
Are you sure? I have one that doesn't turn, don't have doors, no dashboard, only have two wheels, only allow to engage 3rd gear,
and the smoke in the cockpit is so much that I can't see the road.
Has anybody tried the 720 GT3X? Is it any good?
This?
1642731953657.png

1642731994681.png

Not bad at all.

Last edited:
Its going better then I expected... for whatever reason my brain was working properly when i UV mapped the groove so its fully working now using the groove texture from Vancouver. I added a couple of higher quality trees for about 5 of the closer trees to test some detail.

KJKNw3n.jpg

vXBYvSo.jpg

qHGex6p.jpg

5mZW9YK.jpg

HXD2FkH.jpg

A question for @RMi_wood or @shi , is there much value in increasing the subdivision of the road mesh if im not planning on adding noise. I have it split into a visual and physical mesh and I subdivided the physical mesh in the most basic way possible but is it worth doing this or does it add to the physics calculations.
Tobeka's road surface was originally divided horizontally into four sections.
I think it's worth subdividing it as you suggest.

Hi guys! What do you think of VRC pay mod tracks?
Texas, Willow and Barber. Best version available of these circuits? Thanks.

Hey All. I had two questions

1. I've calculated the AO for an object via CM but when its applied it comes out tiled, even though the dimensions are the same. What am I doing wrong?

2. Where in the tyres.ini (if that's where it is) can I make the tyre size wider to match the model? I can see diameter but not width.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Has anyone got a live link to Crash's Porsche ACC conversion? Someone posted a page with all the ACC conversions a few pages back on this thread and all the car links work except that one!

Hey All. I had two questions

1. I've calculated the AO for an object via CM but when its applied it comes out tiled, even though the dimensions are the same. What am I doing wrong?

2. Where in the tyres.ini (if that's where it is) can I make the tyre size wider to match the model? I can see diameter but not width.

Thanks!
1 - if the shader has a detailUVMultiplier parameter, try setting it to 0 or 1
2 - tyres.ini - WIDTH=

1 - if the shader has a detailUVMultiplier parameter, try setting it to 0 or 1
2 - tyres.ini - WIDTH=
1. it doesnt, nothing looks weird with the mapping either

2. sorry didnt explain myself correct, is there a way to move the width, itself?

like below for example, the width itself is ok but the placement is off, does it even matter?

1. it doesnt, nothing looks weird with the mapping either

2. sorry didnt explain myself correct, is there a way to move the width, itself?

like below for example, the width itself is ok but the placement is off, does it even matter?

I don't know if I understood you correctly.
suspensions.ini - TRACK=
this is the track width, you can move and push the wheels along the track width.

Last edited:
Thanks, I know for the real advertising. My question was related to graphics quality, AI, etc ...
I have to "complete" the USA racing circuits.
Yep, they're the best. I remember a few people having issues with the AI at Barber with certain cars, but I think there are replacement AI files out there somewhere (I remember replacing it on my version).

@__EASY__ download is OK, I disabled uBlock and then the Captcha window appeared. Never had to in Sharemods though...
Just a reminder! When using an account, there are no such problems.
I am not saying that you do not have it, and in general, there may be a problem in something else.
:gtpflag:

UPDATE: PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE 1.0

Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_acu_unitedstates_20-0-122-17-36-35.jpg

Version 1.0: (01/20/2022)
• optimized Overcast and Nighttime
• several small fixes
NEW: added "PURELife_AE" Filter with auto exposure. Make it a bit more "fancy" without losing the realistic look. (TEST IT!)

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_spa_19-0-122-12-35-56.jpg
Screenshot_bm_nissan_gtr_gt3_2018_spa_19-0-122-1-33-7.jpg
Screenshot_urd_amr_egt_2019_rt_daytona_19-0-122-2-8-33.jpg
Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_acu_unitedstates_20-0-122-17-39-10.jpg

Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_rt_suzuka_20-0-122-17-26-49.jpg

Last edited:
Urd m4 was supposed to get an update to the 3d model to fix the inaccurate shape, when that drops every skin made would need to be redone
Did they say when they will release the change?

I actually like a little more the ScamDream model, because it's more smooth and seems better scaled.
Am i wrong?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back