Not my mod

Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator Group

By F302

Porsche 924 GTP
have fun

1643917145100.png

1643917184140.png

1643917203736.png

I use VR, and I've set up one of the four HUD layout screens (four boxes at bottom of right app bar) for "utilities" to make adjustments. Along with a few other apps, I've placed the driver position and mirror adjustment in the middle of the screen. I just click the appropriate box for that layout, make adjustments, then click the box to change back to a "driving" HUD layout. I use this to make adjustments the first time I drive a car.
was about to write the same. you can even assign a button to cycle through the desktop pages.

Quick question, are the LODS on the porsche 962 long and short known to be a little short side? I've just been racing around getting my Group C fix and at times when they go through Eau Rouge further up the road ahead of me they are morphing into boxes...i've read there is little you can do with Kunos cars...is this definitely the case? Or is this CSP messing around with things again? It really only seems to be those cars flipping back and forth from being a solid box to the car itself. Annoying as F. Once seen, never unseen.

How about the modder making a mod that works out of the box ? 2022 in a nutshell.
And uh, what are gears ? What is the setup ? What is game ? So many questions.
Srsly?
That's your excuse?

Your car tops out at 200 kph and you decide it's easier to make a dumb post on GTP instead of checking the setup tab? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Unbenannt.PNG

can someone help here? This occurs when I'm trying to change the preview on one particular car (Porsche 944 by Dan Bucsa) through CM, other cars are fine. CM then also throws an error about corrupted memory or something. Ran memory checks, RAM is fine, graphics card is fine.

View attachment 1111230

can someone help here? This occurs when I'm trying to change the preview on one particular car (Porsche 944 by Dan Bucsa) through CM, other cars are fine. CM then also throws an error about corrupted memory or something. Ran memory checks, RAM is fine, graphics card is fine.
I've gotten that error randomly. I don't know the root cause of the error. My solution has been to update the preview one skin at a time.

I've gotten that error randomly. I don't know the root cause of the error. My solution has been to update the preview one skin at a time.
Hm, ok. I have tried updating one by one, Still got the error. It shall remain a mystery I guess. Thanks for the quick answer though :)

hi can anyone help. im looking for images of the Ultima GTR in GT1 spec. preferably the no. 22 Blower Racing car. im also looking for images of the cockpit.

all i can find is a handful of low quality/small sized pics

View attachment 1111149
I may be wrong, but I think that's actually the Blower Motorsport GT2 car. Either way, these may help...

interior.jpg

Front.jpg

engine bay.jpg

Last edited:
I may be wrong, but I think that's actually the Blower Motorsport GT2 car. Either way, these may help...

View attachment 1111240
View attachment 1111241

View attachment 1111242

cheers, should be enough to complete now.

I also saw the blower car marked as a gt2 in my initial search. i guess it could run against the gt2 cars from the Guerilla Mods team.

however according to this it ran gt1 as well:

can anyone confirm?

edit: just checked again. definitely raced gt1 and also gts but mainly gt2. hmmmm...

Last edited:
cheers, should be enough to complete now.

I also saw the blower car marked as a gt2 in my initial search. i guess it could run against the gt2 cars from the Guerilla Mods team.

however according to this it ran gt1 as well:

can anyone confirm?

edit: just checked again. definitely raced gt1 and also gts but mainly gt2. hmmmm...

It definitely ran in both classes. Maybe you could do one of each? 😋 I don't think there's any noticeable difference visually, so for any mods, the difference between the two classes would only be data file changes.

Last edited:
Ah, no, he didn't.

AC Salzburgring Legion:
View attachment 1111133

IRL:
View attachment 1111134

Saving grace is that even the otherwise superb RaceRoom Salzburgring track didn't get this right. (In other sections of the track, this one is the most accurate.)
View attachment 1111135
Seems to me that it's mainly the white line that follows the pit wall instead of the track.
And the pitwall is straight in de AC version, the RR version got that wrong, it follows the road and is bend :)

Hey All,

For your weekend pleasure, any issues let me know. Latest CSP required just to be safe.

Porsche Carrera GT-R

The only version available in Assetto Corsa. (as far as i'm aware)

Has been designed to run with the other GT1 cars of the era from the likes of RSS and Legion.

A lovely nimble drive, good power throughout the rev range and excellent top end speed, in the hands of a capable driver this will keep pace with the faster cars of the day.

Be warned though, this is still a Porsche....push too hard and you may soon be facing in the opposite direction!

This is the first car released from the GT1 2000-2010 pack.

I would like to say a special thanks to Mach77 for the sound, @MisterWaffles the resident test driver for the feedback, photos below & video above and last but not least @andrevr for his feedback and test driving too.

Please enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/TMWMods (its free)

Last edited:
Seems to me that it's mainly the white line that follows the pit wall instead of the track.
And the pitwall is straight in de AC version, the RR version got that wrong, it follows the road and is bend :)
Yeah, that seems to be case. (The root of the issue.)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back