Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,210 comments
This video has been posted three times (in this thread) in the past couple of days with nothing added to it. Do you (/anyone else) have any thoughts on the mod? The lack of description makes me think it's just going to be good for grid-fill, but three posts makes me think it must be the mod of the year.
This video was uploaded yesterday and edited today bc the link to the download was missing. And before I posted it ...
rx500.PNG

... I've made a quick search if someelse had already posted it. Search said No!

And no, I didnt had time to test it, but will do for sure. :)

Edit: My bad, video was released a month ago, but received updates today and yesterday!

Last edited:
This video was uploaded yesterday and edited today bc the link to the download was missing. And before I posted it ...
View attachment 1111056
... I've made a quick search if someelse had already posted it. Search said No!

And no, I didnt had time to test it, but will do for sure. :)

Edit: My bad, video was released a month ago, but received updates today and yesterday!
You're assuming that they've put RX500 in the post. One didn't mention what it was, and the other misnamed it.

However, if you do a search for the YouTube video name...

Screenshot_20220203-140941_Chrome.jpg

You might look at the version on this page.
Yeah, that's the usual very high Reboot standard, and it's laser-scanned IIRC, it's a brilliant track - I don't think we need Daytona converted from rF2 yet when we have the above and we don't have any laser-scanned / very accurate Monaco.

Hi,

Is there a 70s Paul Ricard track for AC guys?
Not that know of - but there a guy called javire on Discord who is doing az ACC conversion of Paul Ricard - and he's going to include the classic layout as well with the fastest option for T1-T2 (the original route) and with the full Mistral Straight.

Monaco is a garbage track. would much rather these teams spend their valuable time on a better track.

I would rather they converted Monza from rF2. AC Monza is very updated for obvious reasons.

Spa as well.
Take more: almost all the original AC tracks are outdated. The game is already 7 years old and last 3 - without official support. Visual fixes alone won't fix things. ;)

Last edited:
hi all,sure somebody as already said about losing lights on rt_daytona track ,ive lost all the track lights but still have the ferris wheel and pit lights,ive got 177.1 and pure ,,any suggestions guys?

hi all,sure somebody as already said about losing lights on rt_daytona track ,ive lost all the track lights but still have the ferris wheel and pit lights,ive got 177.1 and pure ,,any suggestions guys?
Well, the guy that reported the same issue earlier downloaded the track again from the Trained Monkey Modding site, reinstalled and all works properly now.

EDIT: forgot ’Trained’

Last edited:
Monaco is a garbage track. would much rather these teams spend their valuable time on a better track.
I would rather they converted Monza from rF2. AC Monza is very updated for obvious reasons.

Spa as well.
Well as much as I agree about Monaco, Monza is not much better driving wise. Respect the history and tradition, but as far as driving goes, the modern layout is just horrible. Two equal right turns and 3 chickanes, with the first one being totally undrivable, and that's it. Not really a masterpiece or a bundle of joy for driving in my eyes.

Last edited:
Sorry, don´t know exactly what do you mean with "meandering pit straight". AI pit line, or the pit lane itself? I don´t see it "meandering"... 🧐
Why not test it yourself? :)
Ah, no, he didn't.

AC Salzburgring Legion:
AC.JPG

IRL:
IRL.JPG

Saving grace is that even the otherwise superb RaceRoom Salzburgring track didn't get this right. (In other sections of the track, this one is the most accurate.)
R3E.JPG

Last edited:
Hi guys is there anyway to map the seat position to any buttons, you know for up, down, forwards, backwards, as in vr its a bit of a faff to look right, use the mouse to select the postion app from the right hand side then look left to get to the controls on screen....other games have keyboard shortcuts for this which is better, not found any on this..unless you know..thanks..

1.77 is near to be released. I have 1.77p48 running and it feels good. He mostly made bugfixes with it.
Do you know whether this (below) has been fixed? And where should we report bugs for CSP?

This showed up in CSP 1.76, it wasn't present in 1.75. As you can see from the screenshot, the wheel's screen shows up as a reflection on the windscreen or nose (it's not clear) of the car. There's not way this would be physically possible, given that the wheel faces the driver, and no up or forward. Also, when driving the shift lights are replicated above and to each side of their position on the wheel.

Assetto Corsa 1_28_2022 2_30_26 PM (2).png

Do you know whether this (below) has been fixed? And where should we report bugs for CSP?

This showed up in CSP 1.76, it wasn't present in 1.75. As you can see from the screenshot, the wheel's screen shows up as a reflection on the windscreen or nose (it's not clear) of the car. There's not way this would be physically possible, given that the wheel faces the driver, and no up or forward. Also, when driving the shift lights are replicated above and to each side of their position on the wheel.

View attachment 1111152
what car is that?

Hi!
For every championship I create a driver preset (usually from 80 to 100 of strenght). And here ok.
In the main page of the championship I must to set strenght to 90±10? Or preset have always priority respect this setting setting automatically the strenght of preset?

At the end: when i load a preset what strength should i set?

Thanks.

Editing the champ
Immagine.png

Loading preset
Immagine.png

During the champ at every race
Immagine.png

Last edited:
Hi guys is there anyway to map the seat position to any buttons, you know for up, down, forwards, backwards, as in vr its a bit of a faff to look right, use the mouse to select the postion app from the right hand side then look left to get to the controls on screen....other games have keyboard shortcuts for this which is better, not found any on this..unless you know..thanks..
I use VR, and I've set up one of the four HUD layout screens (four boxes at bottom of right app bar) for "utilities" to make adjustments. Along with a few other apps, I've placed the driver position and mirror adjustment in the middle of the screen. I just click the appropriate box for that layout, make adjustments, then click the box to change back to a "driving" HUD layout. I use this to make adjustments the first time I drive a car.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back